A long time ago I ran into Tegan Quin at a bar. I went up to her and introduced myself...

A long time ago I ran into Tegan Quin at a bar. I went up to her and introduced myself. I told her I was a big fan of her and her sisters work, especially The Con and Sainthood. It was going well until I accidentally called her Sara.

"Oh yeah," she said, clearly intoxicated and pissed off. "If you were SUCH A BIG FAN of T&S you'd know I wasn't Sara, you douche."
I tried to apologize, after all they do look quite similar, but she just kept getting madder and madder.

"I'm sick of straight, white hipster douches like you coming up and acting to fucking arrogant. Fuck off right now or I'll make you fuck off."

I was so shocked and stunned that I made the mistake of not leaving. Suddenly Tegan started throwing punches. I ran out of the bar but she pursued me. I was running for my life from her when suddenly I slipped on a patch of ice and faceplanted. Tegan got on top of me and started beating the shit out of me while singing Northshore. She left me for dead and I almost froze to death until a kindly Indian man took me to his house and nursed me back to health.

To this day I get violent PTSD when I hear Northshore.

Your fault for loving shit-tier trash.

The Con is great doe.

Tegan and Sara (Quin) are a duo (and identical twins) from Canada that harkens back to the age of the riot grrrrls. They merged folk and punk spirit on This Business of Art (2000), although the album ended with Superstar that had a broader non-folkish appeal. If It Was You (2003) was hardly relevant. The twin's sexual orientation (both lesbian) was the most repeated comment, a sign that the music was not all that revolutionary.

Pretty on point tbqh. People rarely mention Bob Mould's or Stephen Merrit's sexuality because they were actually great artists.

Tegan is cute!

>Dyke bitch acting irrational
Oh man that's so out of the blue OP I never would have seen it coming

>believing that this actually happened

Hey Sainthood is pretty good as well.

Shouldn't have been a fascist cis white male you fucking bigot. I bet you voted Drumpf too you racist homophobe islamophobe.

I'd let 2002-2003 Tegan peg me to be honest.

Do you think they fuck each other?

they probably compare boobs and vags, maybe touch each others', but not in an overtly erotic way

The fact that they're both lesbians is proof that god isn't real.

>tfw the same thing happened to me except it was Sara's name that I got wrong and she ended up raping me with a strap on

it was pretty good desu

you were in the last thread dood

no that was someone else, i just had the same experience as him

>She left me for dead and I almost froze to death until a kindly Indian man took me to his house and nursed me back to health.

did you get a boner? did you cum?

hell yeah

no

Christianity is all about unattainable purity though.