twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MFW have nice convo with her about how college is going

Fuck her left in the pussy.

Ask her why she's wearing yoga pants

steal those fly shades

Squeeze her butt cheeks while I cummed in her mouth

Ask her for the whore on the rights phone number

starts with r and rhymes with ape

show her my very long and impressive genitals.

Tear a hole in her pants bend her over and pull her hair?

Rather cum on them with her wearing them

what are you going to relandscape? she can probably plant flowers.

discord.gg/eyTpfQJ

!!

Make out with her while fingering her pussy with her pants still on. Take her pants off move her blue thong to the side and lick her pussy until she moaned for my cock. Fuck her with her thong on and cum all over her face with her tongue out

Got a pic without glasses?

Pls continue

Stick it in and around her butt. Where is she from?

tie her up and make her watch me romance and treat the girl on the right like a decent human being

qt/10

would stick in butt

Shes cute af. Moar pls

You'd hit it?

Punch her in the face then save the girl on the right. Take her home and make sure she eats all the eggs

You wouldn't do nasty things with her?

Moar with shoes?
Whats her insta?

OP are you in the discord channel? Its easier to share there

Don't know what that is

Wwyd?

Yes but I would rather do the OP

No. More from OP pls

Reverse cowgirl until I shoved her face into the couch and fucked her brains out with her ass slapping on my thighs until I cummed inside her

Sure.

buy her a romantic dinner then have her watch me fuck your mom, checkmate OP atheist faggot

> christian niglet

>niggerpeoplemeet.com
get a profile witey & insiminate our ebony women

Wine & dine her, listen, empathize, commiserate with her vapid bullshit, seduce her and get her in bed, promise her fresh breakfast in the morning. Go down on her like a gentleman. Lick and tease her clit until she is on the verge of climax then bite off her fucking clit. Pop my head up and yell "hot dogs!" Then run away into the deep, dark night.

Not even you shits want those turds. I will fuck horseshit before touching black people in a non-aggressive manner.

Black bitches are so lazy that they need nine months to shit.

Ride my cock

Love her face
Would cum buckets on her

Continue OP

titfuck her and cum on her face and hair

Finger her as she gagged on my cock

Go down on her put her legs over my head and cum on her stomach

More with ass/tits?

kek

How would you fuck her or would you?

Put her through a mincer and feed her to the girl on the right

Doesn't sound good at all

what is that foul creature

Instagram or other info?

such a gentleman.

Just the fantasy of fucking her

I'd stretch her out

I thought it was Angie V

Not Angie V. Would you fuck?

She looks like a gamer

Email me if you want to trade stories

>[email protected]

I would hog tie lefty in the most uncomfortable way possible and start off fucking righty's throat, with her chocking and gagging on my cock. I held her balls deep and said she has to join me torturing her friend or she will also be tortured.

She joins me to destroy lefty, she starts by flogging her tits until they are red and bruised, gagged with a massive inflated gag making her struggle to breathe, muffling her screams of pain. I am behind her stretching her ass and ripping it with every thrust. bored of her tits righty starts doing bastinado on lefty among other things ensuring every inch of her is tormented, eventually taping those crabs to her nipples. As I'm about to nut i pull out and tell left get on her knees, shoving my cock to the back of her throat and filling it with cum. I tell her to clean up lefties ass with her toung and pack her into the car. I tie righty up in the back with her and take them home as my new play toys

Now with them righty as my slave and lefty just been a play thing locked in my basement, I continue to have fun.

More from left?

WWYD