When I argue with people on Reddit, why does it feel like I'm talking to people who used to get bullied in high school?

When I argue with people on Reddit, why does it feel like I'm talking to people who used to get bullied in high school?

They're just jealous because you get all the boys and they don't

screenshots or examples?

>When I argue with people on Reddit
>going on Reddit at all

You have to go back. >>>/plebbit/

Because you're arguing with submanlets on reddit.

here's an example i dug up. I'm in red. It's mainly stuff like this

you need to go to therapy you are nuts

Lol, 45 downvotes. That's the reddit hivemind for you.

there's so many of them who think like this though. Have you convinced you're the crazy one. Who are these people?

need more reddit hate, bump

> why does it feel like I'm talking to people who used to get bullied in high school?

Because you are.

why the fuck do you even have an account there you fucking retarded piece of shit. if you have a fucking reddit account this place isn't for you fucking faggot

Well done, you b8 normies

Dude. There's just no way this isn't bait

And you don't on Sup Forums?

it's a place where lots of people go, millions perhaps. So in theory it would be a good place to discuss shit. But then you're hit with a barrage of filibuster stuff like this and you wonder who's really on there

While I understand the points this person is making and this shit does happen, parts of it are unrealistic, and some parts an exaggerated version of the truth. It operates under the assumption that being born a woman means you have all these things that make life a breeze, and while I do agree on some parts, it comes with it's own set of issues and I don't think life is easy af for 99% of women. Is it easier than that of a virgin handheldless neckbeard? Probably not.

Why did you even bother crossing out your name? Took me like 2 seconds to find your Reddit profile.

Probably yes. I mean.

no

hah, okay good for you putting the work in

"work" lol k

The only person who looks like they got bullied in high school there is you.

nah. What I mean is these people remind of people who got bullied in high school, and are now trying to be cool by sucking up to popular ideals and stepping on anyone that deviates from the norm, instead of pointing out and standing by the truth. They're basically formerly uncool kids who are now trying to be cool in adulthood by mimicking how the cool kids acted in high school. I can tell.

Judging by your response you seem to fit that too