lichess.org/czrFsmhX
youtube.com/watch?v=VvPno57V-4o
youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA
labdoor.com/rankings/melatonin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=taUqt_E0aOs

Crush is acting super weird

vapid whores

Now that the dust has settled, /brit/'s opinion on the break up of the Beatles?

I'm still incensed, t b h.

>Adam & Joe

'Reddit' before Reddit came into existence.

Who here can say they did not cry for the ruins of /brit/ at the hands of the Yankish invaders?

ahh yes the ol' 'net crush

chess

lichess.org/czrFsmhX

> when /brit/ loads back up quickly so I'm not stuck in a dark room with my loneliness and the fact that existence is utterly meaningless and ephemeral and there is nothing after we die and it utterly terrifies me and I'm probably not going to live very long to begin with because of my poor health
Man, that is a smooth, smooth rub. Too smooth.

Keep it coming.

I was there at the first trickle of American posts. How vain our attempt! How little our efforts. All stemmed from our sheer naivety, buckled under a shell of jolly distraction. O weep not for ruin but for ones inaction in time of need!

>I live with friends

Are we talking like homosexuals now?

I didn't get this memo.

But I say, here and now, that so long as I breath and post that I shall never, never, never walk their stride. That so long as memory serves me I will live as I did before the great fall of /brit/. That my life be if anything an anchor to their changing of tides!

NO GF NO GF NO GF NO GF FUCK UFCK FUCK FUVK FUCK FUCK FUCK NO GF NO GF NO GF FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKFK FUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>existence is utterly meaningless and ephemeral

But another show of tasteless barbarity

i think microsoft made a mistake by planning to release scorpio only a year after the xbone s
i would have gotten an s no hesitation if not for scorpio looming

why white is related to "good" "divine" whereas black is related to "bad" "vulgar"?

work in a call centre and some cunt i spoke to yesterday made me really reevaluate my shitty life, felt like shit every since

Piss off, antipodian yank.

What did he say? Did you call him unsolicited or did he call to complain?

Light is good, because then you can see; i.e., you're informed: i.e., all is apparent, nothing is hidden, i.e., innocence because nothing is obscured.

Black is the darkness, which keeps you ignorant, hides from you, it works against you and your endeavour.

it was some woman. she said things along the lines of "you're a young sounding lad working in a call centre, your job is shit and you will probably be stuck in minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life"

Did you call her a yank and tell her to kys?

Follow my instruction, I can help you but you have to do as I say. Gonna type out a visualisation exercise for you in my next post...

What's the most devilish thing you lads do

wasnt really sure how to respond so i just kept saying "alright" and "ok" whenever she roasted me

im fucking pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=VvPno57V-4o

BASED milo

once wanked in the cold room at work

met up with a paki from tinder last night and she wanked me off

not sure how to feel about this

Call /brit/ posters yanks and tell them to kys.

Good lad, was she fit

so is current programming knowledge going to become obsolete when we have quantum computers?

hid a post almost instantaneously

still waiting for that visualisation exercise

5-6/10 depending on how horny you are

made a cup of tea

Thoughts on the Scouse?

YASSSS QUEEN

3 days till Valentine's kiddo, tick tock

Hoping that in my lifetime either everyone learns English or translation technology gets good enough I can understand everyone

Hmm

>get comfy and close your eyes
>see yourself in an empty cinema, sitting front row, centre
>on the screen is you, at the time when you were most affected by that woman's words
>as you look up at yourself feeling those things, the picture starts to slowly fade and distort
>the image shrinks down to a dot, which disappears
>the lights come up in the cinema, you get up and walk out
Repeat as necessary. Here's another one to use when thoughts of that woman return:

>close your eyes
>visualise that woman's entire interaction with you and all of your thoughts about it as one single blob of thoughts in your mind
>fill your mind with white noise, like a tv tuned between stations, so that the blob is blocked out
>when you let the white noise fade, the blob is smaller, further away
>fill your mind with white noise again
>when it fades, blob is even smaller and further away
>repeat until blob is gone

I hope this helps.

why all of a sudden?

wanked 4 times on thursday and friday and i'm still horny as fuck

Kys, yank.

>Belfast child rapist jailed for 10 months

bush dodgers only getting a slap on the wrist smdh

>programming

No. Certain aspects of theoretical computer science MAY become irrelevant but the only algorithms found to be more efficient when run on quantam computers are fairly niche at the moment. We're a very long way off real quantam computing.

They wanted some more attention for the 96,000,000 after the trial ended and it isn't in the news

>21
grim

>yank
You went after that scotch then? Good lad.

Mad that scousers literally treat Hillsborough like it's the Holocaust

If scousers hated Muslims as much after terrorist attacks as they hate the sun and south Yorkshire Police after Hillsborough there'd be none left

just been jailed for 10 months lads

Are you roadman?

I've had shits that lasted longer than that

techquickie is a good channel desu

If you didn't tell the judge you can do 10 months spinning on your cock then nobody in that lock up will respect you.

Good morning

Based Woowee

> He hasn't been to an international maximum security prison without a trial for as long as it takes his little Molly to become a woman
The absolute state of you.

>banning a newspaper over an article published nearly 30 years ago

the british are literally man children

scouse are not british

Exactly the sort of person to get ignored by girls all throughout my 20s, focus on my career and become very successful, and then some girl will reach the age of 34 and realise that she can't just get laid whenever she wants anymore and she has no real career so she'll find some mug like me to settle for even though she doesn't really like me at all, and all the money I've been saving up for myself will quickly be diverted to buy a medium-sized house kitted out with shit we don't need for our stupid middle-class kids that she will probably give stupid names.

ANIME girls wearing APRONS

>scousers
>representative of the british
THIS is the scouser:
youtube.com/watch?v=STIvNjWobzA

i bet you're that pommy runt living in Victoria trying to differentiate his own kind from identical pommy runts with slightly different accents

hilarious

got any pooing in a nappy

good post bruce

Tbh it is better they broke up when they did, how many more truly great albums did they have in them? Judging by their respective solo work they could have done another 2 desu

jus woke up
wats good

At least cheat on her with younger, impressionable girls out of spite.

No you fricking weirdo

>fricking
Who's a weirdo?

Me too, still in bed haha

go back to sleep

haha what are you like haha
at least i did my hygiene and prepared brekkie

Cela c'est vrai correctement ça? Ouai.

looking forward to his book

good on you lad haha
like to take it slow in the morning

Even though I'm hungover and made a lot of mistakes, still managed to pull through a draw hahahahahah. Yanks btfo.

>The S*n

imagine being this pathetic 30 years later

it's like calling IS 'daesh' or so-called islamic state

first ever true stalemate

Yeah I probably will end up being unfaithful, probably with hookers though because by that time I'll be balding and bitter.

Melatonin is mental lads

last night's dream was a huge party in a pool in a mansion where I was just motoring down fat doobs and chatting to fit birds, had a great time

shagged 2 birds later and sucked milk out their tits, woke up in a pool of cum and sweat

mad ting

you should've had an easy checkmate la you were in control the whole time

the victory is mine

That's what my plan was honestly, surprised you didn't see it, you should have cleared room for me to move.

Leftists don't care about the rotherham 1400 because they were all working class and white - the people leftists despise the most

Hey brit bros, could some of you answer a question for me?

Why is your country so shit?
>ugly women
>horrible teeth
>shit tier/ nonexistent cuisine
>muslims literally everywhere

Why do you guys still live there? Why not just move somewhere better?

it's DMT that causes dreams

L'anglais fabriqué les plus mal pays de la monde et les trop malheur merde dans la chapeau du artique.

Where's a good place to buy it? I'm into lucid dreaming but my dreams aren't as vivid as I'd like.

>dreams don't happen without DMT

um okay sweaty :) x

>the victory is mine
Not on time nor control of the board 90% of the time. Would've beaten you if I wasn't hungover and then just rushed through the moves without caring.

why did you fuck up so badly?

It's not that shit
>>ugly women
I'm gay
>>horrible teeth
meme
>>shit tier/ nonexistent cuisine
meme
>>muslims literally everywhere
only in London and depressing northern shitholes

ça veut rien dire ce que tu nous raconte là

>pinch my nose while i sneeze
>my bollocks explode

labdoor.com/rankings/melatonin

personally prefer lower doses for sleep, but do your research on what you'd prefer

mate you had me dead to rights when i fucked up and you took my queen

should've had me within a few moves of that