Is Pitchfork even a music site anymore?

Is Pitchfork even a music site anymore?
I don't want to discuss this story, just how Pitchfork seems to be moving more and more away from being a music site towards being a gossip site.

No, p4k was bought by Conde Nast and has always been corporate propaganda. Regardless of which side of the fence p4k and organizations like it are on, nobody should be reading this bullshit

They get clicks for any WOW YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT DRUMPF DID "story", it's easier ad revenue than Grimes Twitter drama or whatever else they post 90% of the time.
P4k has been Buzzfeed tier for a couple of years, people need to stop giving them attention.
Nice quadz btw.

>liberals don't understand politics unless it's compared to a tv show or movie

Stranger Things is embedded into the indiesphere as a result of its beloved soundtrack from Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein of S U R V I V E. It's the same thing as telling p4k to not post something Twin Peaks-related.

nice quads but you're still wrong

I'd say Americans in general don't understand politics unless they're compared to a tv show, movie, or meme. And even then, their understanding is not internal, it's a gut reaction corporate advertisement paid for. Americans don't seem to understand what social engineering or advertisement is.

Strange things going on in 'indie' rock:

>but I'm different

This is probably my bias. But I don't think most people understand politics. Either they know nothing or they know surface level amounts.

Well I mean now it's just entertainment that only requires surface level knowledge.

It's literally the entirety of corporate media colluding to push a narative.

Sad that'artists' themselves are participating.

Deeply troubling really.

WOW

(you)

I guess. I was as entertained by the recent elections as most people, but I also know were I stand politically. I know how I feel about issues and can articulate why. I don't like seeing the Democrats persistence on using Harry Potter/Star Wars/Other Media to get people to vote blindly.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

(you) think (you)'re different

kek, (you) faggot

It's the easiest way to get a large amount of votes. If you think the Democrats are the only political establishment in the world engaging in propaganda you are very sorely mistaken

Looks like Drumpf won't win the election now.

Almost no one is truly informed about politics and knows nothing about whats going on in a country but still pretend they know something just because they saw a shitty article or an autist believing in conspiracy theories

democracy was a mistake

I know they're not, but damn the Dems have doubled down lately. And it's not subtle. I feel like it might backfire on them.

>I don't like seeing the Democrats persistence on using Harry Potter/Star Wars/Other Media to get people to vote blindly.
lol, what did I miss?

It's their own fucking faults honestly. They ran a candidate nobody wanted and don't control the government anymore.

As for propaganda, I really wouldn't know. I don't have any social media accounts and I don't watch movies or anything. I live in a fairly neutral state so what I have seen has been about equal- Hillary propaganda in Pittsburgh and Trump propaganda everywhere else.

there libtards for a reason user

>I live in a fairly neutral state so what I have seen has been about equal- Hillary propaganda in Pittsburgh and Trump propaganda everywhere else.
Yeah, no. Clearly you have consumed no msm media in the last 2 years.