Illinois Thread

Illinois Thread

Bump for 630

630 reporting in

cant boot. no wins :( but we need momentum if we want thread

847 here

Bump 708 any Megan o ?

Any more?

Vernon hills here. Just moves up to this area, is it just sloppy Indian aunties and white trash? Really seems that way.

anyone from huntley.. dump.. for the love of god

Where's this semen demon from?

Evanston?

Damn, double dubs for my area. Legit curious about my prospects up here.

Any allyssa b from 618?

What's the next letter of her last name?

Nigga where at? 630 checking in, too

Checking in. 630 here, too

BA

Well, shit. Keep dumping anyways

What's up guys anyone got any from Crete Steger monee or dyer ?

Anyone know her?

NBK 847

someone post some isu

Bump for 815 Rockford

bump for huntley/algonquin

Suckas. Ex 815 reporting in. Escaped to NH.

Get out while you still can!

Any1 got anything from 309?

Feels like it sometimes.

Lol ya i know but cant

Anyone interested in a threesome with my wife?
>pic related
We're in Chicago

Why not get a job somewhere national and request a transfer.

Nope!

Lord no.

For fuckin real. My whole apartment complex is nothing but frumpy brown people. I'm guessing they're all way too conservative for casual fucking anyway. Besides, my building reeks of curry, I don't need to slam my dick in that smell too

nope, nasty as fuck holy hell. i bet it smells down there in her belly fold

That feel when I'm moving to Rockford soon and know nothing about it, except the countless people that've told me not to go.

Fuck it, at this point I'd get up to my nuts in her guts, easy. I'm in the burbs a ways up north though

/soc/ ..maybe... im gonna tell you this for your own sake user.. Sup Forums is the worst.. worst possible place for you to do what you just did. ppl here are relentless. their words can hurt you

815 dekalb syca

get her to shave and I'm down

hats off to you.. brave, dumbass mothafucka

I know Sup Forums, doesn't hurt me one bit lol
We can host if you're willing to come down

Definitely can, where are you located?

bout 30 min North O the city

I'm from Rockford. Don't move there!!!

all this is fucked up
and this shit

this is a fucked up thing thats happening its ruining my boner thread

I'm seriously considering it, man. Got some face/ass pics? I'm mostly an ass man, anyway

Who are all these fucking retards that constantly ask for some stupid bint's nudes like some random fuckface on a chinese girl cartoon forum is gonna have em?

Have you EVER seen someone actually deliver after someone else asks "Anybody have Sandra T from 314??????"

everybody out!

I'd be down but I got a big dick I don't know if that's good for you or not.

i might vomit

I had someone deliver on an old slamhog of mine when I lived in Ohio. It happens occasionally.

definitely gonna vomit. threads over. everybody out

Crazy shit I'm in lily lake

then go puke you fucking normie piss off

thats a gay name. your town has a gay name

Bump for 630

You're a faggot

Nice. Has a trashy edginess to her. The kinda girl I'd butt fuck in the back seat of her car behind a bar, one afternoon.

Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Looking for kailey m 815 dixon

Any Olivet Uni sluts?

I buttfucked a girl in the back seat of her car once but it was in the parking lot of the apt we were parting at at nearly 3am.

Piss drunk and it was her first time anal, but I ended up fucking her ass a bunch of times after because she liked it. Now shes homeless and psycho.

Ben Zobrist

Nice dude. Did something similar, but I'm pretty sure the chick had some serious learning disability, if not mentally disabled in some way. She lived with her parents so we had to go other places, and I didn't want her knowing where I lived.

I bet she thinks she's at least 4 points hotter than she actually is. Still, she's probably all about a cheap fuck.

This thread is fucked up. Let it die.

It's too late, user. It was always too late.

It will live.

This state is gay it's full of retards.

You're gay, ya retard.

Rockford area
Anyone else in the Des plaines area?

DP is filled with nigger faggots.

Nothing else? I'm nearby, and nothing is too low for me right now lol.
Except for, ya know, actual niggers or faggots.

Rockford area
Anyone else in the Des plaines?

Lol I made the mistake of leading the bitch back to my place and to this day I never answer my door without my pistol on hand

Ayy what town?

Good call. I'm just settling in up here so I'm trying to play it safe. Used to be a militaryfag so I gotta remember I don't have a base to protect me from the crazy bitches anymore

Rockford

My brother lives in Rockford. He says it's as good or bad as you make it. If you want it to suck, it will suck. If you want it to be a nice experience, it will be. It's all up to you. Rick Nielson from Cheap Trick lives there. Maybe Bun E. Carlos also. Not sure

Des plaines again lol

Kik me at 5110710087 I have Britt4ny d, nic0l3 k, n4t4sh4 m, 3liz4b3th L, v4n3ssa Z, mich43l4 j0y, and more sorry for nigger typing

Gonna have to start going over there. Can't be any worse than vernon hills and Mundelein

Depends. These bitches are crazy man eaters.

Eghs 2011

847 agian

Dayumn

I'll be careful, but the sluts around military towns are like nuclear powered cunts. I swear every bitch in a 50mile radius between 18-27yo was part of a goddamn hive mind. Same over there?

Who's the more? And is Natasha black? Just wondering? I might know her. Not that I want the nudes if she's still fat.

Pretty much. Plus pill poppers like they want to die young.

847 no nude for her though only modeling stuff.

Lived there 2 years, don't go near west of river no matter how cheap the rent.

Yikes. Maybe I oughta go for the foreigners lol. There are so many around here, especially where I work. All the normal employees are curry slurping indians, chinese, or fat white chicks, and the service workers are all eastern bloc.