Why is nobody moving to New Zealand if there are so much habitable land there?

Why is nobody moving to New Zealand if there are so much habitable land there?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/05/17/global-migrant-stocks/?country=NZ&date=2015
skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/
immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/criteria/skilled-migrant-category-resident-visa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought they were

dont fret anglo

China soon will.colonize you

>percentage of population

Truly it is, as they say, God's Own Country. I would move there myself but my Dad's training me to take over his venomous snake relocation service and there's not much call for that over there

>China isn't even trying

When I was studying there probably the entire class was planning to move to Australia because muh big cities and jobs.
Places like Parmerston North is nice but there's nothing to do and Wellington is hills everywhere.
South Auckland is also pretty scary.

looks comfy but it's way too fucking far

>0.3%
>what if China tried

>the entire class was planning to move to Australia

That's pretty much everyones life plan here.

Too close to Australia

Good place to retire in, not a good place to start a career.

Not worth the money and it kinda sucks living in a developing area.

that's because they've only recently(since the early 00s) started allowing mainlanders to have an easier time to emigrate after they realised having a large diaspora was agood thing

>Wanting people to move to your country
y tho

Please come, we're empty.

I will, Otago looks beautiful.
What are your taxes like there?

>10% of that is in queensland alone

Have you not seen the immigration points requirement thing?

If you don't have a degree in a particular sought after field you're not getting in

lol

move to tonga or samoa then move to nz

worked for my mum :^)

I was planning on doing master's degree in NZ after I finish my uni and then move there.

kek

KEK

Why the fuck would anyone want to move to Australia if you are living in New Zealand, which is like what Australia would be like if it had Internet and wasn't a scorched wilderness surrounded by beaches?

I can't understand why new zealanders choose a fucking desert aka Australia over their gorgeous country. I mean is there another country in the world that can be compared to NZ in term of landscapes and scenery?

a career that doesn't involve dairy or working with victims of spousal abuse

Looking at pretty mountains doesn't pay much.

You have nice wages actually.

>literally let me tell you about your country

Your living costs and wages are not remotely high enough, unless you want to earn fucking far more money than you actually need.
A single guy really doesn't need that much to live comfortably.

Because it's kept off of maps. Everybody laughed at New Zealand for it, but now they're keeping their land for themselves.

Well, average new zealander makes 5 times more than average russian. I mean a have a pal studyung in NZ. He works part time job in a shop and makes russian average wage in a week.

Kiwis imports BMW and other non-Japanese cars from Japan

What's the average Russian wages?

It is approaching 500$ (per month). It was almost 900 before 2014 but then that bullshut happened

>500$ (per month)

Fucking hell, that's grim.

That's why I'm planning to move to your country

my sister gets $1k a month from unemployment

The primary reason is because I am a poor college student without NZ citizenship

Good luck with that.
I honestly hope you get here and enjoy it.

-boring
-no jobs
-too far from England (most important country in the world)

B-but this chart is not what OP is talking about. Need a chart showing the NZ's immigrant population vs native

I used to get slightly more than that until I started working; now I get no gibsmedat at all.

Is something more of what you're looking for?

>-too far from England (most important country in the world)
Kek. Sure thing old man. Until Brexit happens and you tell the EU to fuck off, you are a laughing stock.

>people living overseas
>people living abroad

Auckland - chinese
Wellington- partly chinese
The rest-white

pewglobal.org/2016/05/17/global-migrant-stocks/?country=NZ&date=2015
Pic is Australia, because New Zealand is not interesting.

Can I move to Russia?

Yeah but everything is expensive as fuck

That's because there is no real reason to live here
Fuck off auckland

>auckland

no

Not 5 times more
Let's switch passports

But i want my cunt to be empty as fuck

Reminder to stop giving New Zealand children attention

I guess, it's as hard as to move to NZ for a Russian. Easier if you have some savings and a proper education with job experience.

Looks beautiful Alexei.

U N D E R R A T E D

Fuck off I want all the attention I can get.

How do you know my name, you fucker?

I am considering NZ because mostly of climate,fact that you guys speak English, and seems quite safe.

I have some question:
- do I need special papers to enter NZ? Over here I can go all over EU only with my ID. If I take a plane to NZ I will be allowed to enter now?
- as an engineer, is possible to find a job? any other type of jobs are generally available or is very hard to find one?
- from a minimum wage, after you cut rent + other monthly cost, how much you can keep for you?
- how is fauna? same like in Australia where any bug can kill you?

If I ever see a FUCKING FLIGHTLESS BIRD, I'll kick it :^)

>same like in Australia where any bug can kill you?

pff, overrated. Central America makes Australia look like a home garden in comparison.

visa-free status to Romanian visitors for visits of up to three months

skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/

It really depends where you live, you'll have a little bit for yourself.

Complete opposite of Australia, nothing will harm you.

pls no bully the kiwi, he is helpless and faget

Thank you! :)

I'll fucking kick you!

I wouldn't kick an emu if i was you, cuz they will peck you to death or a kiwi cuz you will get a prison sentence if you do that

i don't know which is worse, being pecked to death by a emu or my asshole getting pecked by wiremu's cock

Fill this out. It you have more than 100 points, you have a low chance to be selected. If you have more than 140, you have a really good chance, if you have more than 160, you're selected.
immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/criteria/skilled-migrant-category-resident-visa

I'd move to the middle earth if I wasn't so poor

B-but New Zealand is the best country.
>one of the highest HDI in the world
>extremely low homicide and crime rates
>safe from terrorist attacks
>awesome landscapes
>comfy as fuck
>comfy temperatures when it's hot and when it's cold

The cities are small, but I'm sure you can find anything you want in the largest ones. The only con of NZ I can think of is that it doesn't have the based european architecture.

it's true
t. irishman

same story with ireland and iceland....it sucks there

It's fucking shit

All of that is true and even more so in Australia barring the landscapes. You also don't have to deal with the constant threat of earthquakes and shit weather here.

they all work in the Gold Coast as scaffolders

Does it snow in NZ?

yeah their climate is shit

>their climate is shit
Why?

too cold

At least doesn't rain everyday