Hi dad. I'd like you to meet Jamal, my prom date

>hi dad. I'd like you to meet Jamal, my prom date

What do you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slap him a high five, give him some chicken and congratulate my nigga on the booty he goan be gettin

Tell him he looks fucking stupid wearing that shit.

Offer him my wife and watch I'm fuck her brains out

I told you to gtfo years ago when you showed up with that ridiculous tan and didn't do anything with your life besides acting like a slut.

Beautiful

Fuck my daughter so jamal can raise the son she had conceived from me.
;^)

I'm getting convinced there's some chat group that makes a concentrated effort to post this shit all over Sup Forums

I love you, darling, and I know you will win the nobel prize that i never could.

>Hey nice to meet you. Here I got a special necklace. Make sure it's tight. Don't want it to fall off

Did you just called me dad? you know i'm infertile right, I never even had a daughter. And who the fuck is this Jamal? WHY IS A NIGGER ON MY FUCKING LAWN GET THE FUCK OUT BOTH OF YOU DEGENERATES GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN.

^followed by autistic screeching and hissing

These always evoke laughter because of the straight niggeriness of them. Some of the rest like at least behave and dress like gents.

>Herzlich Wilkommen, Jamal

Tell him to tuck in his shirt and use a condom.

dem lips

Move to Alaska.

i'd pull out the special badass katana I keep keistered at all times in my butthole and pour a whole can of grape soda on my cock before i rape him in front of my daughter to establish that hes the cuck

wait wat....dont call me dad its daddy and i pay you for discretion and to leave when im finished.
oh yeah i almost forgot you're fired

Thats the cucks dream. Women that dumb are rare. This is da norm homie.

shits about to get real

im ok with dis
>enjoy

rolf, they're in a group because they are ridiculed by normal couples

all serious research supports the fact that blacks are the least attractive race

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

take her phone, text all her friends that jamal raped her, include myself in the group text, go to cops

have fun in jail Jamal, maybe the charges won't stick, but you'll be locked up for a minute at least and 99% chance you wont be around my daughter anymore

Disown her, have another daughter, a better daughter.

Wheres the dad?

He goin for the high score of stayin around?

Probably working, they look rich on that picture.