twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep strong user

Alone
>Alone used to be my shelter
>Alone used to be my home
>The only place I had, that I could call my own
>It kept me safe, kept my eyes dry
>it was my sweet escape, the only place my mind could fly
>But as I have grown older, seasoned with lifes experiences.
>The place that I once called my refuge.
>Has now become my prison
>Alone is who I am now
>alone is how I roam
>the thing that used to keep me safe,
>now exiles me on my own
>I cannot share, I cannot cry, I cannot love
>believe me I tried. . .
>For I spent so long in my sanctuary
>that it became my penitentiary

>for those who seek to run from pain, be careful how far you flee
>you see,
>all these years I spent trying to stay away, I never stopped to think.
>others were hurting too

> I stopped running today
>just to see if anyone had stayed
>And Finally, i'll say, I think Ive pushed them all away

>And I don't think I can get any lonelier today.

oc

Be Bernese mountain dog, haoppy as fuck.

Be represented as sad in feels thread.

Make me want to bite OP in the fuck stick.

OP be gay

Why can't I just fucking pick up the fucking courage to talk to her Sup Forums
>help, i don't know what to say

>
*than

holy fuck that's good, user.

>(You)

I'm done dumping, I'll be trying to sleep now

This is me.

The sun is rising
I can hear the birds waking from my window
I can't sleep and I know I've got a 10 page essay due in a few days but I can't bring myself to get out of bed for more than food and pissing
I flit through my notes, signature practices, wasted ideas, half finished sketches of her face, the girl I never had, but never with the eyes.
I could never get the eyes right
A keyboard sits in the corner collecting dust, another wasted pipe-dream ambition.
I'm surrounded by books and videogames, connected to the internet, I've got friends.
But guys...
I'm so fucking alone. I don't care if anyone reads this or cares but fuck I needed to get that out

i feel you user, i'm alone in the same way

Exact same situation man. Well, you have friends. So I guess, I'd like to move from my current situation to your situation.

Ok, this is it for me. Night, anons.

Night user

sup fags just a quick question dont wanna make a whole thread

I have told my gf ten million times that telling me that she is busy and the reason why she is busy wouldn't make me mad, but just not responding to a text or call and then a couple hours later saying i was busy is a no go.

She has promised about 10 million times that from now on she will do so, but everyday it's the same shit, i'm left on read and she doesn't respond.

What do i do in this situation? Do i give HER the silent treatment? because thats all i got right now

Go fuck someone then tell her about it via text. If she gets mad, tell her you did it and told her about it because it was the only thing left for you to do to get her attention. To which she will probably reply "well I'm fucking your best friend" which is exactly why she's not texting you back.

That's not how the universe works. Fuck off.

>tfw you have to send this to someone.
Dear sir
I will be blunt. This is about Anonette. Do not delete this. This is from a friend of her's that's from outside of school. Natasha is a very good friend of mine, and let me tell you it takes more than a small amount of willpower not to completely fall for her. But I'm not going to write you a hate letter. I'm just gonna tell you that what you've given up, what you just tossed away, is probably the most special thing that you could have from a person. She had a girlfriend, did she not, for nearly a year and still she came to you (or so she says) when she had an anxiety attack, or when she was depressed. You were there. She trusted you. Let me tell you. As someone who has never had this trust because he is to fucking stupid to even talk to anyone about all but the dumbest shit in the dumbest ways, what you have thrown away is priceless.

Good point.

Just don't wanna see you get hurt over some dumb cum dump user. Sup Forumsros gotta have each others back

youtu.be/dpkukWBmIPo

OR you can just stop talking to her altogether. Stop texting her, stop calling her. When she comes around, just treat her like a pocket pussy, And keep her as a side bitch.