So this dumb bitch i know left her memory stick in my flat and i found these pics. what should i do...

so this dumb bitch i know left her memory stick in my flat and i found these pics. what should i do ? and rate the bitch ?

Just deliver sucker

Let's dump

yeah but should i blacmail ?

Dump then we'll see what's worth blackmailin

that's a dude.

>source: I'm a trap, too

shes nothing special but she aint no dude

Ugly trap GTFO

Prove not a guy

You are a dude. I don't care what mental Illness hormones you took.

These are some textbook cock hiding poses user

Super obviously hiding a cock there dude.

Lol, totally hiding his dick

each to their own i guess. never said she was somethin special. but if you wouldnt fuck her than im pretty sure you gay

nothing wrong if a chick has a dick... as long as its Huge & thick :p !

Pretty sure you're the faggot, OP

Better

no bother. i have nothing against faggots

i guess shes is a man also ?

sHE LEFT THEM FOR YOU TO FIND, BUT YOU IDIOT, op

only faggots cant handle seeing gay shit :p a man who is confident in his sexuality is not homofobic...and can joke about it & accept it...not calling others faggots :D!

YEAH!!!! she`s totally a dude...100% !!!...no doubt about it.

i must be blind. she look like s smokin hot girl to me

Dont listen to a word i say....im totally high on speed & just polished of half a bottle of southern comfort in the last 10min`s to get my brain from running totally out of control cause i kinda went over my limit this time with the drugs... LOL... Shit happens :D

abd i havent slept since 6.30 Thursday morning :) so everything that comes outta my mouth is just Crap.....& shit... No seriousness in it at all.. ! but yeh she looks fuckable, i agree with u on on that;)

lol. ok. just some people will delibretyly say she ir she is ugly etc....she aint...no bother. never dones speed in my life but i off my head on coke. probably why im looking for people to tell me these sluts i know are hot. ha.

I'm bi, thats a dude, kind of an attractive dude, but that's a dude. Don't get buttmad cuz you got fuckin called out nigger.

lol maybe irish are just ugly but i promise it aint no dude.