I'm still shaking

I'm still shaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0KXV0gB0dw
youtube.com/watch?v=esyxX0iVnYc
youtu.be/E5_xb522jEo?t=1m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that feel, bro. Aside this stupid 'why salsa didn't tell' things the battle scene was exciting overall.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=s0KXV0gB0dw

Seething with rage?

Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.

I was stoned while watching and physically felt a panic attack coming on when john was being trampled. I don't think I've ever gotten a physiological response to a peice of media like that. I'm astounded just because of that. Anybody who thinks this hasn't been one of the best seasons is lying. Things are actually happening and its glorious. This and Preacher make Sunday my favorite night.

Masterfully shot, terribly written episode. It was ok guess.

LEEROY JENKINS

Terrible taste
You too

keep it in one thread, shitforbrains

>I was stoned
I wasn't but I had trouble breathing during the Jon getting trampled scene

no u

>physiological response to a peice of media
you mean you were euphoric in that moment right? fucking fedora faggot *tips*

Didn't understand the scene very well, which group helped him in that moment clashing against the cavalry?

You are parkinsons, im sorry

>white people

CIA

yeah that was intense especially when he crawled back up and everyone was still crushed together and suffocating

Delete this right now.

..... why?

fucking make me

youtube.com/watch?v=esyxX0iVnYc

Me too, the battle in this episode was so painful. Mountain of bodies. Now freeze everyone while the enemy runs in a neat circle around us and then puts out shields and spears.

Jon was a fucking retard, he deserved to die a second time

And it's not like i'm expecting too much. No need for fancy realistic tactics or anything. But come on

that shot was so amazing. i legit thought jon was done for.

my heart was fucking pounding but i think that was just the weed

That shot was a fucking shit, only a 5 yo kid would flipping shit due to the coolness of it. it's your average last charge shot. (pic related, exactly the same)

Did anyone else catch the part where two people were fighting and then Jon kills both of them?

>Top 10 Kino Moments of All Time

Nice to see someone else felt the same way. It was a very claustrophobic scene.

I missed that whole scene the first watch-through because I nudged my remote and hit the OnDemand button, and that fucking menu takes like 5 seconds to load up, but when I tried to hit the "last" button I fucked it up even worse and froze the cable box, then I had to turn the box all the way off and in my frustration I hit the "cable box power" button and then the "all power" button, and my tv also takes an absurdly long time to power on so I ended up waiting a whole 8 seconds just for that as well and screaming "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK" the entire time. All told it was the longest 30 seconds of my life.

These horses look like they're out for blood. must've been starved for 7 days

>shaking
i never thought this episode would be so powerful among redditors

>got is so great
>need to be stoned to watch it

kill yourself, degenerate scum

yeah, what the fuck?

Why didn't the shockwave of those horses crashing together kill Jon?

Proof this is real?

Are you retarded?

It certainly looked that way. I'm sure there's a reason behind it.

I don't think they were fighting they were both finishing someone who was on the ground

kek

>people still trying to claim this season is bad

Nah, LoTR's charge moments >>>>>

>gen z is now having the same feels you had when watching lotr
>it's genuinely new to them
I feel old.

the real problem with this scene was the total sheer complete lack of ´stronk wyomin

The fight scenes and CGI were pretty good. But why the fuck did sansa keep it a secret that the Vale was coming? Just letting wildlings, who are literally the last of their people, die.

I thought the same thing the first time but I rewatched the scene, they were both ganging up on some guy not each other.

unberrated bost

Hello, Reddit.

Oh it's you again you fucking moron. Go kill yourself.

I was on the edge of my seat during the whole battle. Shit was cash. You fa/tv/irgins can suck my huge cock and choke on it.

>tormund dies in winterfell

from what? he sustained a shoulder cut last episode and was fine by the end.

What's it like being so angry at everything all the time?

>CGI lotr cheesefest shot in a green room
>actual horses and actors on location

pick one. here's a hint - your nostalgia goggles cant see that lotr doesn't hold up in 2016.

t. reddit

DUDE

That first paragraph shows that leak is bullshit. Some of it is probably correct guesses because a lot can be gleaned but it's still just a fan theory so fuck right off.

This totally came up to my mind in that moment

t.

Thread theme
youtu.be/E5_xb522jEo?t=1m14s

I thought it was pretty bad but this episode is my favourite in the whole series.

The fucking phalanx formation and groans kinda ruined it for me.There was no way

The episode was decent

>However

this thread is shit

>cable subscription master race
checked

desu the battle was disappointing. I remember when the show at least tried to be somewhat realistic, but this episode was pure hollywood trash, to the point where I was repeatedly taken out of the show. The massive mountain of bodies was stupid, where did all those bodies come from anyway? And why would you run up a pile of bodies if every man that runs up there dies? why did everybody decide to break formation as soon as they started charging? Once again that mountain of bodies was really fucking stupid.
Also, fuck Sansa's smug face when she comes in to save the day. Maybe if you actually told Jon that Littlefinger offered the Knights of the Vale then nearly your entire army would've died. I get that Jon was emotional with Rickon dying as well, but his reckless behavior endangered over two thousand men, would've ensured a total defeat had Deus ex Littlefinger not shown up. At least with the battle plans Jon and Davos drew up the night before they had a chance. DESU if I were one of Jon's bannermen I would have a hard time continuing to support him seeing as his stupidity basically wiped out all of my men. Sorry if this is all over the place but I feel I have valid issues with the episode and all I see right now is people saying the episode is literally flawless because "epic battle" and "awesome shots."

He said shaking dumbass. Besides salsa and her bullshit slights she feels the battle scene was pretty sweet and to top it off CIA saves the day.

It was his first time leading an attack he has only ever defended in a major battle. Get that stick out of your ass faggot.

>Anybody who thinks this hasn't been one of the best seasons
One good episode doesn't make a whole season good. This season has been awful except for this episode. Kill yourself you buffoon

>when you see the literal hills of hundreds of corpses forming
>people still fighting on top of them, adding to the pile

tl;dr your blog kys

>I'm still shaking.

I'm still shaking too, it will take me some time to recover from watching the worst battle in all of television history.

It was an awful, inconsequential, and dull season full of fuckshit.

Fun episode though.

The GoT was way more effective shot since there's more of a sense of urgency. That pic looks like a video game

just turn off your brain lmao

SOURCE

I wonder how the actor who played Rickon feels

Episode was entertaining as hell but there were too many things I had to shut my brain off for. I'm really happy edgelord is gone.

Lets play a game guys, you like games right?

>This game is called, how many men is Sansa personally responsible for getting killed because she didn't tell anybody that Little Finger had a fucking army coming.

Jon acted retarded this episode sure, but his idiocy was at least for a reason, he was angry his brother died and he was suicidal and wanted to die plus its literally the first time Jon has ever had to coordinate a real battle with actual tactics and thought involves, he acted stupid but he gets a pass.

This entire battle would've gone over a lot less bloody for the Starks if Sansa just fucking accepted Petyrs army in the first place.

>Literally nobody outside of Sup Forums is criticizing how much of a fucking whore Sansa and everybody is sitting around jerking off over how "le stronk wymns" Sansa is.

What happened to the 20 good men? Did Ramsay not use them out of cockiness? Why didn't he just destroy Jon's camp with them like he did with Stannis?

I guess its a good thing that its merely a small part of a larger movie.

One that is infinitely better, more meaningful, and memorable than GoT will ever be.

Find the webm of the cavalry clash. Its neat for a TV show but THAT is what looks like a video game. Or Jon being a Sup Forums hero that's invulnerable to any harm seemingly.

cool what video game is this?

>Anybody who thinks this hasn't been one of the best seasons is lying
It was honestly a fucking BAD season and the worst one yet. I'm not a a fucking Sup Forums memer, fuck this board. I really liked season 5 and all the ones before. This one truly fucking sucked though. The only decent episodes were this one and the door, that's fucking it.

Good one bro haha wow epic diss

>It was honestly a fucking BAD season and the worst one yet.

No that was definitely last season. There wasn't anything good beside Hardhome. And it had the entire Dorne plot.

best scene of the ep.
horrible, horrible, writing and direction

same

disagree

Couldn't see shit during that moment.
One shot every 0.5 sec, it was awfull. It reminded me the Hound vs Beric Dondarion.

>inconsequential
>starks literally retake winterfell
>dany now on the verge of sailing to westeros

Back to facebook with you.

>and everybody is sitting around jerking off over how "le stronk wymns" Sansa is.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEN YOU GUYS

Yeah, and those two points took 9 fucking episodes.

>It was an awful, inconsequential, and dull season full of fuckshit.
wew lad

The battle is good in a vacuum in the way that a dumb action movie's battle is. I'm not going to mention how dumb the cavalry charge was. In LOTR it was to flank, in Kingdom of Heaven it was to protect fleeing peasants. Here it was to look cool.

Ramsay says Jon doesn't have the horses, setting up again that they've got a big advantage in cavalry, probably over 2 to 1. Then that's completely nullified by the use of archers to kill your own men. He's le bad guy so I guess he had to do it. This is ignoring how Littlefinger came at exactly the right time and how a mountain of bodies was created out of thin air.

Basically it's complete schlock but even worse it has the pretense of meaning. It's so stooped in cliche as to have to meaning, and the skeleton plot barely sets up coherence, but D&D are only courting the pleb audience now and have gone full low brow.

This is a departure from other HBO shows like Deadwood, Sopranos and Rome which used an interesting setting to appeal to the masses but keeps all audiences with the subtlety

20 confirmed kills

Jon pesonally killed each one of Ramsay's good men

Yeah, the cinematography in general was pretty good for most of the episode, tense, claustraphobic etc.

But when they start fucking giving us like the half a second cuts one after enough I started getting really fucking annoyed at how amateur that was.

I get that the idea is you're supposed to be disorientated and scared like Jon was in that scene but there are ways to achieve that without having to fall back on half second cuts and Hunger Games shakey cam for fucks sake.

I disagree with you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, this is a first.
>>>>/srs/ is that way

>hurr everything should happen in an instant
>there should not be any story developments ever
fuck off and take your ADD pills kid