You could get a GF.
You just don't want the GF you can get.
I know that feel.

if trump can get laid, anyone can.

if assange can get laid, ANYONE CAN.

Is this happening. I'm ready to meet u anywhere

>tfw too much of a faggot to try to talk to girls

Just kill yourself

Things gotta be better in whatever comes next, right?

Even if it's just infinite unconciousness, can't we say that it's better than living life as an ugly, worthless nerd with no redeeming qualities?

How do you actually treat women? I'm not the typical cliche attractive guy, but i got a hot gf by being nice to her and respecting her as a person. meanwhile supposedly "hot" guys are constantly getting friendzoned by her

?

Her daddy fucked her.

not true
no, donald is a billionaire and assange is really smart, and they're both better looking than me by far.
i need more context
ha
you're probably right, i'm going to end it soon no worries
girls don't talk to me at all, i'm too ugly

>Her daddy fucked her.

typical neckbeard virgin loser talking shit about things they know nothing about

Pretending that you're interesting and attractive will get you laid 7/10 nights even if you're fuck ugly. Doing so when you're average will get you laid constantly. Swallowing that pill now will make it easier when you realize you can't hold a steady relationship because you've live life up to this point thinking your adolescent thoughts were important. It'll also prevent you from doing anything meaningful with your life, and will probably lead you to work on some organic community farm or other mindless job that supports whatever reality denying hobby you've taken up.

Post pick with timestamp so we can rate how ugly you really are.

You're in denial.
You could literally have half your face melted off and have a dick for an eye and you could still get a girlfriend.
Girls aren't approaching you because girls don't approach guys unless they're wicked fucking swoon, which won't happen unless you're in the top 10% of males.
Next time you see a REALLY ugly girl go ask her out.

The trick is not being fat. Also confidence and maybe some impressive skills. Women like men with skills.

>>tfw too ugly to ever have a gf

'Too ugly' to catch a child support case.
'Too ugly' to be chained to a parasitic woman.

The universe takes, but it also gives.

i know them feels too well my friend

Post face user, you cant be that ugly
Im homo, ill give you advices

ok
that's actually helpful for me
no timestamp, maybe later

honestly, I would guess it has more to do with your demeanor and shit than your looks, which are fine/average. I'm guessing you're probably pretty depressed/angry/lonely etc? that shit can change easier than your face

>tfw no gf but u don't care because suicide is imminent

The girl I liked went for a friend who is uglier than I am hahaha fucking kill me now.

youve probly heard it before but shave the hair and excess body weight, gg ez

you have good face structure genes, so thats going for ya

eval()

honestly probably doesn't even need to do that, lots of girls like facial hair and fatter guys

I highly doubt you are "too ugly" to get a GF, but in case you are here is a little advice to cheer you up, Men get better as they age, women get uglier the older you get the better looking you will become as long as you look after yourself, little exercise here little healthy eating there and by the time you are 30 you will be able to easily get a GF and some day a wife so buck up big guy the world only gets better for men and worse for women.

Im really goot with the bo staff

go to the gym
get some hobbies
stop being a sad cunt, nobody owes you shit
improve yourself as an individual

Ooh tough guy behind a keyboard pretending to have a g/f to sound cool on the internet. Thumbs up.

>tfw too much of a Sup Forumstard to ever have a gf or get laid

Stopping being a bitch and be more confident.
The end

>"too ugly to ever have a gf"

No such thing, there are plenty of females who think there too ugly for a boyfriend find them and make sweet love to them.