Has anyone had any luck with Plenty Of Fish? I get a few mesaages every now and then but I never know what to say...

Has anyone had any luck with Plenty Of Fish? I get a few mesaages every now and then but I never know what to say. I guess I just use the app to see what kinda girls are into me. But I swipe left and right for hours checking out girls. Should I start making moves? Im nervous, I really dont know how to start. Is there good girls on here who are not sluts?

There's no such thing as a good girl.
They're all sluts.
It's just a matter of how long you can hold their interest, because the second you lose it any girl will lust somewhere else.

my username got me laid once.
had a couple of dates, one his 7/10 still working it.

I have fucked A LOT chicks off of this and many other apps, but I'm handsome and buff so it's not It hard.

>handsome and buff
did your mom tell you that user?

>inb4 your mom did

well mom is a lying whore. i wouldnt trust her.

I wish I never ended my last relationship
All these cunts online are boring and have the personality of wall paper and aren't up for anything fun

I've only fucked a few girls using a service only all the rest seemed a big waste of life and time and the problem isn't me it's them

I kekd so fucking hard at this.

I fucked one chick off of badoo. he was gross and I could fit my whole hand in her vagina.

Don't be jelly I fuck the chick's you jerk off to man.

I have fucked afew women from pof and other apps. Currently fucking a 32 yo teacher I met on tinder. Pussy is tight af.

You fuck 13 year olds?... luls

Most of the women on that site are messed up. They have serious issues. They will fuck, but you are getting a lot of psychos. Perhaps you'll meet 1/20 that are cool. It's all a game of chance. In the end, if you want pussy, just play to win. Don't think you're going to be meeting the love of your life...

cool story bruh, tell me more

God damn this thread though

Messaged a cute girl once. Got scammed out of $1200 which I was gonna put toward a car.

I agree with you on this user. Op, don't look for love. Just practice and get your confidence up till you can comfortably talk to women at a bar or the grocery store. You got this man.

dude never give money to girls. what even happend?

Lol if you that fucking stupid, you deserve it bro

Thanks bro

Really it was a dude named Jeff
we traced it

is this good for Italy?

>Be about a week and a half ago
>Message cute gril
>Profile says she's 18
>I'm 20, she's fair game
>Message on POF for about a day
>Get each other's numbers
>She doesn't have local area code(it's from Tennessee, live in Arizona)
>Ask her about it, she says she's only lived here four weeks or so
>Then, bomb gets dropped
>Tells me she really likes me
>Feels good, never had a gf
>Says she's 16
>Think nothing of it at the time
>She sends nudes
>Send some back
>Fast forward to next day
>Get a text from a number from South Carolina
>Says it's her day and he'll go to the cops if I don't tell him what's going on
>Call him
>Says "I been talking to my lawyer and he says you could get put away for 15 or 20 years for what you're doing"
>Tells me to give him $1100 via Western Union for his sister's therapy or some shit
>Cooperate because scared shirtless
>Wants it picked up in minutes, extra $100
>Western Union calls to make sure I know what I'm doing
>Says a lot of people have been depositing I this account
>Money goes through
>Wake up next morning
>Guy texted me asking for another $1500
>Being out of money, call the cops and file a report
>Local PD is investigating these guys
>Not pursuing anything against me
>Working with my bank to try and get that money back
>Also haven't been on POF since they happened

so... you where the real fish

Maybe. At the very least, wanna get the word out to other anons to not make the same fuck up I did and if they do go to the cops so they can look into it

good man, thank you user on behalf of all anons

i actually met my soon to be wife on POF a few years ago so that is at least one success story for you

as long as you're not an ugly beta, it really depends on where you are..

A buddy of mine met his wife on POF

I have had success with it when I was living near NYC

I live in a rural area in a different state now and haven't had any luck. Its all fat country bumpkins and robots.

Met my bf on PoF. We've been together over a year already.

You know what needs to be done...

You sound like one of those ads for "words that instantly arouse women" and cock growth pills.