Why are marriage rates and birth rates plummeting in the West?

Why are marriage rates and birth rates plummeting in the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhwlAXdOyaA
youtube.com/watch?v=tzJMmtxgPPs
youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
projourno.org/2014/08/why-an-iconic-dutch-womens-magazine-is-ditching-feminist-for-feminine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate Belgium more than any other fake country.

>middle class can't afford children
>women want to focus more on careers
>rich people don't care about having kids

Not here Mongol

>middle class can't afford children
>women want to focus more on careers
In Canada almost every white couple has a Flip nanny. So it's a combination of both here. White women and baby boomer grand mothers don't want to take of children, so they hire nannies. Taking care of children is only expensive for whites this way.

Contraception.

Destruction of the nuclear family and obsession with the material world

Polyamory and sexual deviation is strongly pushed (regardless of who or why or if it's even intentional).
>inb4 fedora virgin

Because I don't have finnish wife.

>mfw our birth rate is even lower than western countries
What went wrong?

Developed countries tend to have low birth rates, why do Africa and Asia have so many people

You fell for the women in the workplace meme.

whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes.

>>middle class can't afford children
>meanwhile the poor seem to have no problems churning out bebbies
Really makes you think.

It's not about affording them, It's about disinterest in favour of other things.

feminism and the lack of religion

But Turkey is a white country, why do Turks hate themselves so much?

ya'll motherfuckers need Islam

Feminism

when people say they cant afford kids they mean they dont want to stop going on 2 holidays a year

divorsetugal

Yes and then tax payer money is wasted feeding, clothing and housing these low class shit heads and their shitty kids.

Poor people are retarded.

because women ceased to be woman

Why do we torture ourselves?

Wise words

*fucking Chad
Ftfy

Good question.

because marriage is slavery and there is no point in having kids anymore. just enjoy your life with no responsibilities till you die

You can afford to have kids when you're poor if you don't care about the wellbeing and standard of living of the children you are bringing into the world.

That's just an excuse people use

You don't need a lot of money to raise children

Great advice kids.

>You don't need a lot of money to raise children
I realize you're from a highly developed welfare state, but are you fucking serious? Tell me you're not serious

Nonsense.
See
I know retards who pay travel expenses for their nannies. Modern women don't want to raise children.

Guess you didn't read the post.
No parents would use the excuse of not giving a shit what sort of life they bring their child into. While it is what their behaviour illustrates, not what they say.

See above. Can't you guys read English? Should I translate to Mandarin?

Not him but what are you talking about? I have a daughter and food and clothing is cheap. The only thing you have to invest is time and women are no longer willing to do it.

>No parents would use the excuse of not giving a shit what sort of life they bring their child into.
What the hell are you talking about? What do you expect the child to have other than food, shelter and education which is free up to high school and in Europe up to university?

>Not him but what are you talking about?
If you're poor as fuck with no skills, no education and no job, yeah, it isn't "cheap". You're essentially bringing a kid into another generation of poverty.
Why do you think people get stuck in fucked up families for generations?

Nigger learn to read English because your reading comprehension is fucking woeful or you have no idea what reality is like outside of your igloo.

>You're essentially bringing a kid into another generation of poverty.
Poverty is partly due to low IQ and that's heritable.

>No parents would use the excuse of not giving a shit what sort of life they bring their child into. While it is what their behaviour illustrates, not what they say.

You just need to invest your time and actually parent children instead of letting them grow up on social media memes and watching retarded youtube videos. That's when they start getting ideas they're transgender and think of retarded shit like studying white privilege or whatever

>I care about my child's wellbeing that's why i refuse to have children!
Is just an excuse people use. What could you possibly need so much money for? some sort of premium diapers, food and the latest iPhone?

>You're essentially bringing a kid into another generation of poverty.
>Why do you think people get stuck in fucked up families for generations?

Because they're retarded and don't parent their children correctly. There's so many ways to get out of poverty in the Western world for "poor" people.

What "standard of living" are you talking about petrol sniffing Wabba Jabba Nunga?

Don't bother, dude.

It's just the perfect excuse of "I just want a good wellbeing for my child!", it's the IDEAL excuse. On the one hand it makes the person seem very kindhearted and only looking out for the best, and yet on the otherhand it's stretchable to infinity because 'wellbeing" and the amount needed for it is never defined explicitly.

I don't know.

I'm going to do my part and marry the guy I love.

Kids are annoying though.

>food and the latest iPhone?

>my lil' sister (12) always asks my father for the latest iPhones, iPads, laptops, expensive dresses and really expensive improted food you can only find in select few stores

Fortunately (or rather, unfortunately), my dad has a very well-paid job so he can indulge her whims.

I'd have smacked her a thousand times if I were in his place.

I'm tired of people trying to politicize this. It happens in liberal countries (Germany) and conservative countries (Poland, Germany). It happens in black countries (Botswana, South Africa, African Americans in the US), white countries, Asian countries, etc etc.

People just stop having so many kids when there's a 99% chance they'll survive and they don't need kids to take care of them in old age anymore.

For the same reason: women in the workforce. If they work, they aren't as economically attached to their husband, so divorce is a viable option if things don't work out for them, unlike a housewife who can't do much but be subservient to their husband.

Kids are really expensive, people want to study and focus more on their careers and personal lifes, so they postpone and have less kids. A woman who works also has less time to take care of her own kids

It only happens in worst Europe. At least, most radically.

This is mostly a meme. African Americans have a birthrate below the replacement level. Native Americans have the lowest birthrate in America by far and they're the poorest demographic. The great recession absolutely destroyed the Hispanic birthrate because they couldn't afford to have children anymore.

Lower standards. Have you ever seen what these really poor people each for breakfast? I've lost the count of times I've heard "If I have a kid, I want to be able to him them a decent life"

Because men don't want pic related to happen to them

>If you're poor as fuck with no skills, no education and no job, yeah, it isn't "cheap". You're essentially bringing a kid into another generation of poverty.
>Why do you think people get stuck in fucked up families for generations?

LOL. come the fuck on man.

In Europe and North America there's so many options for poor people to get out of poverty.

Subsidized (partly or in full) college/university - so many grants and scholarships for being poor.(affordable if you work during highschool and at least summers or part time during post-secondary) In some cases it's entirely fucking free.

Not smart enough? Okay no problem, learn a trade.

Join the military - that pays quite well in 1st world countries.

Hell, start a family business. You have to be really unambitious or something to fail

Our migrants also have the same birth rates as Dutch people.

Only Moroccans, who form 2% of the population, have a birthrate of 2.x
And western foreigners (aka Germans) have a birth rate below Dutch people.

That happens because of the subtle femenization of the world. It's our fault for not fighting it. We could have stopped it.

They prefer to fuck around and drink themselves to death

P. sure Japan isn't feminized and their situation is the worst with regards to men refusing to marry.

>P. sure Japan isn't feminized

It is.

Feminization doesn't mean shit like 3rd wave feminism or men getting fucked in divorce courts. They're the symptoms of a bigger problem, a problem that has been occurring for hundreds of years now.

Dutch people don't even work fulltime and they still don't have kids.

Unironically watch/listen to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=nhwlAXdOyaA

>a problem that has been occurring for hundreds of years now.
If we go back hundreds of years, it was normal for adult men to marry pubescent girls and shit. I can understand wanting to go back to the 1950s era values, but hundreds of years? I don't want to ride the tiger.

Decline of traditional and religious values.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzJMmtxgPPs

>Putin

Ah yes, Russian society is doing much better lol. It's literally just 10-20 years behind Western society. That's it really.

Meanwhile the birthrate is the lowest in catholic and orthodox Europe.

t. Weeb

They're not feminized like westerners, but they aren't raditionalist or conservative anymore

>If we go back hundreds of years, it was normal for adult men to marry pubescent girls and shit

Don't get caught up in such superficial details. Watch the video I linked I find it tremendously insightful and i think you will too.

Do you still have a teen pregnancy problem?

atheism and feminism, liberalism in general

At least they're acknowledging it and the government is trying to address these issues, rather than just importing foreigners and hoping they will do the breeding for them.

Of course there is also an economic aspect to it, but it's auxiliary to the religious. For any Russian family, they are given for every child after the first $10'000 USD. As you can imagine this is pretty huge. And, sure enough, fertility rates are rising in the western regions.

I'm 4 and a half minutes in. So far he's cited that self hating Jew that influenced Hitler & killed himself because he hated Jews so much, and generally spoken like the meme of the American neo pagan rebelling against his Christian parents. He doesn't seem like the most academically rigorous person desu.

Feminism and "gender free"ism. These are cancers. Males have their own roles. Females have their own roles. That's the nature of humans. When the whole society pretend these are outdated and barbaric and ignore them, things go wrong.

Well he's talking about what he believes subtly degenerated society into this state.

I personally disagree with him on some parts but agree on some others. So just take it as what you will

Because of atheism.

They are conservative, and that's WHY they don't have kids anymore. They know men are sexist, because they are in Japan, but aren't forced to marry them anymore. So they don't. Japanese men offer nothing to women.

There is no correlation. Poland, Romania and Portugal have high rates of belief but low fertility.

What the fuck?

Religion? I'll have Nunavut.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
Watch this video and keep in mind that the problem he's talking about extends beyond the USA.

We never had a third wave feminism. Women have equal rights, are higher educated than men, but they simply prefer to stay at home and only work to socialize.

The whiners from the UN even did a research in the Netherlands if women were able to get jobs. But the women simply don't want to work more. A while ago the police was looking for more women at the top and put out recruitment ads. And not a single woman applied for a top position lol.

"Women's feelings must be respected at the fullest"
That's the dominant view here. Japan is feminized in that sense imo.

To be feminized is an absence of masculinity. And I think we can definitely both agree that Japanese men significantly lack masculinity.

This. We need islam

Дид дoeдaл и ты бyдeшь (c) Чмoхи вeздe oдинaкoвы.

Every country that becomes wealthy and educated has this happen to it. We've gotten past the industrial boom. The explosive birth rate in industrializing countries now is exactly what happened in the west when it was undergoing the same thing.

Educated and affluent societies have most people realize that having kids and taking care of them is a big responsibility and costs a lot. They're educated enough and have access to consistently use contraception and birth control.

Feminist magazines have to be rebranded here lol.
projourno.org/2014/08/why-an-iconic-dutch-womens-magazine-is-ditching-feminist-for-feminine/

I wouldn't say Islam necessarily but we do need a significant return to the fundamentals. The religions of our ancestors perhaps.

You cannot feed a family with a single salary anymore which completely wreck the concept of marriage.

Now it's just a symbolic title and a minor tax benefit that you throw at sexual minorities to make them shut up.

The conservative family unit is designed to be man + woman. If it wasn't the concept of alimony would not exist.
Alimony laws, even if they're usually (always) in favour of a woman are a government mechanic to keep a family unit intact or at least make it harder to be broken apart.

It is this unit of a man and a woman who have offspring that keep a nation alive. Marriage used to be a goal in life of every person. It's just grotesque what post WWII intellectualism did to it.

Women have better things to do than shacking up with some useless working class pleb.

>implying that isn't exactly what they do

Can't afford to raise them properly.

>The religions of our ancestors
You mean like paganism?

The best and the only solution is polygamy.

(yes)

>inb4 image of a fedora or some larper doing a pagan ritual with his gut sticking out wearing a mlp shirt

>a few men get all the women in society
>there's a huge surplus of men who have that feel when no gf
>even low tier women can get rich men with big cocks and all that, while average men get nothing
Yeah no thanks.

>>a few men get all the women in society
>>there's a huge surplus of men who have that feel when no gf
These two kind of already happen.

we essentially have polygamy now as it is

Not nearly to the same degree as under polygamy. About the same % of men get married as women, and the vast majority of men and women lose their virginity. That wouldn't be the case under polygamy.