Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4C43rXNpoE
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
strawpoll.me/10535950
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

still 10/10 on imdb

27k votes

Jon Snow stole Gerold Daynes Direwolf. Darkstar is the ghost Brandon Stark left behind.

Remember when we were fat and happy?

how does two cavalry forces killing each other while riding around end up making a massive pile of bodies in one place

STANDING

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Preston

I miss Joffrey.

Someone do a webm of Olly with a bow nodding to Jon right after Rickon gets shot

I don't think this semen slurping show is for me fellas

It's fun reading comments from little dorks pretending they would know what to do in a medieval battle.

I loved the epsiode. I loved the battle. I loved that scene where Jon is alone and fucks up all those dudes on horseback. I loved that scene where he was about to suffocate but manages to climb out. Seeing Wun Wun not used to his full potential was a little annoying. I loved when Jon was blocking those arrows and then finally HEEMED Ramsey. It was nice to finally have an episode where the good guy won and the bad guy lost.

compared to the rest of the season it was def 10/10

yes, this episode had stupid moments.

But really, you can't say it was one of the worst this season without sounding contrarian.

uhh you don't get to bring sellswords

I remember your speech about one army vs five. Killing king Robert was a mistake.

Lol that face

cant wait for sansa to get BTFO by cripplefu

>maybe you are as good as they say

is this the end of got? its beyond a fucking joke and must be the embarassment of the decade for HBO. They've proven that big budgets and cgi but terrible writing cripple a show. Just shocking.

xnd for JonSa

>This is not my sword!

In the end Ramsay turned out to be a downright pussy

>>>>>>>>>>"""""Sup Forums""""""

Who /hipster/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=K4C43rXNpoE

I see three possibilities for why Sansa kept the Vale's forces secret and let Jon march on Winterfell while outnumbered and knowing he'd likely get crushed.

1) She didn't think they'd get their on time, or that they'd not show up at all, and thus didn't mention them after deeming them irrelevant. This would make her "a fucking idiot".

2) She thought that even with them that Jon's forces would be fucked, or that Ramsay would just hole up in Winterfell for a siege, and so she kept them hidden so that Baelish could send them at an oppurtune moment - even if it mean Jon getting wiped out and Rickon dying. This would make her "a sensible, yet cold hearted and also kinda assholish, person"

3) She actively wanted Jon to deplete his forces so his political sway would be reduced and Baelish, as well as her by extension, would hold greater power. This would make her "a cold-hearted power grubbing bitch who is a fucking idiot for thinking Baelish having more power is a good thing."

I think option 2 is most likely but I also feel there is a STRONG chance 3 will be the real answer and it'll turn out that Sansa is angling to marry Baelish to become QUEENINDANORF and unite it with the Riverlands again, fucking Jon over completely.

Though based on this episode I half-expect she could literally order his execution and Jon would be fine with it considering how fucking submissive he's acting towards her.

So then, any bets on which it'll be explained as?

How is Arya getting back to Westeros

I like how Ramsay set up the burning crosses as distance markers to make firing arrows easier.

just 62 good men making the difference.

>Jon parries some dude swinging his sword from horseback at him
>dude flies of the horse and Jon finishes him

SANSER DID NOT KNOW CIA WAS COMING

CIA DIDNT RESPOND TO HER LETTER BECAUSE HE IS A RUSEMAN

>Jon Snow will never beat the shit out of you
>you will never feel his fists on your face

>gunna get that sweet stark puss for this

Lord Bolton, I'm V.A.L.E.

>people wanted uron to save the show
>basically a BIG COCK meme character at this point

Welp

>"That's like saying the shit I took yesterday was better than the shit I took last week!"

/Highgarden/ trials in a week

GET HYPE

I'm waiting for Matt Easton's take on the battle.

soon, yes?

"lads let's just let our cavalry charge the enemy's cavalry instead of deploying our highly skilled spearmen"

nothing about this shitshow of a battle made any sense

D&D stopped sucking jon and danys cock long enough to remember who this character is?

>uron

teleportation

>rickon knows ramsay is shooting arrows at him
>runs in a straight line

Starks were supposed to be extinct

im thinking probably a boat but im sure by the time it happens /got/ will think it a teleportation device

so now that smalljon has kicked it when will we find the karstarks? im sad about no more northern consipiracy..
just fucking tr8rs tbhwyf

She paid the captain, remember?

Or has your mind blocked out those nonsensical last scenes of hers

Then how did she coordinate to meet with him so that she could show up at the battle all smug?

Reminder that we still don't have any confirmation that Stannis is dead. We saw a bunch of burning random corpses. One of them was meant to be Rickon, which clearly was not, the other was supposed to 100% be Stannis but it was never shown.

I'm not saying Stannis is alive but there's still no confirmation of his death.

>Robert

There was like a bunch of confirmations on him. He was alone, in a room, in a crowded castle. People would know if he lived. Stannis on the other hand was left vague, there's no direct source or proof on what actually happened to him.

why didnt she tell jon she sent the letter? at least he would be aware of the possibility

>First one to bend the knee gets to stay in my Vale

Yeah, he's probably out there somewhere. I wonder if he's gonna attack Winterfell or what?

HOUSE TYRELL THEME FROM NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE RELEASED:
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

sucking the cocks of fat old men, of course. How else?

BASTARDBOWL
I WAS DEFEATED, YOU WON THE WAR
BASTRADBOWL
PROMISE TO LOVE YOU FOR EVER MORE

>We're going to bury my brother in the crypt next to my father.

So how will VALE manipulate the fuck out of Sansa?

so she could've told jon that she sent the letter then.

meaning jon could've said "oh, maybe we should wait for a response, THEN we attack regardless"

i got baited/10

>literally best GoT episode if you ignore Daenerys winning another battle or army with no casualities, no struggle and no compromise
>Jon based as fuck, top tier choreography
>Vale based as fuck
>Wun Wun based as fuck
>Tormund based as fuck like always
>Melisandre low cut top

Loved it desu

He could've been the savior if his actor and his writing were truer to the book.

In the show, it feels like they just brought in another misogynist, rude white cis dude to replace Ramsay as the villain.

Why did they even charge?
All they had to do was fire another round of arrows and Jon would have died right there...

Swim
Like a fucking badger

What the fuck are you on about?

If CIA dies I have no reason to keep watching

my girlfriend watches this show. you people really like this shit? it's like LOTR with every interesting thing taken out

the show didn't need to be saved except from the patriarchy that the showrunners tried to shove down our throats since season one.
Now it's the turn for Sansa, Dany, and why not, even Tyene and Yara to rule. I'm sure they'll be better than the "men" that led the continent to years of war to determine who has the longest dick.

when the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North exposes littlefinger as a traitor

Didn't that Captain say he was leaving in the Morning?

And Arya spent the entire next day in bed?

What's Rhaegar doing in the Wintefell crypt?

She did say that he should have waited

She probably wanted confirmation that she wiould receive support from the Vale army

Is the Wall going down next chapter?

strawpoll.me/10535950
strawpoll.me/10535950
strawpoll.me/10535950

Roose/Ramsay discuss his body in ep 1 of this season

Euron is literally patriarchy: the character in the tv series.

He is going to die and have his cock removed by that dyke character.

it's season 5 all over again

why is it my dick gets rock hard every time khaleesi is on screen?

MOE
O
E

>Bear island sheild

>Not Stark shield

brabbo

convert that shit to a webm you cockmuncher

Read the thread. Nobody likes it.

this
ramsay should have just sat back with his loads of archers and insane phalanx motherfuckers
it's not like he was trying to attack and take some castle

>implying anime edgelord book Euron could carry the story as the sole villain
Hes trash

i think it was more the arrow volleys

still pants on head retarded though. i get that jon was distraught by rickon's death, but he just looked like a fucking retard, especially considering salsa actually warned him about >de mind games

>chapter

I want bookfags to leave

they saved everything for this episode. it really highlighted how trash the series is when one decent episode looks so good in comparison.

>giants competent enough to use bows
>fights hand to hand in a pitched battle
Lame desu

inb4 Daenerys teams up with jon snow and co to please the normies

The conversation between Dany and Yara was the worst thing I've ever seen on television.

Is there a battle scene that they haven't ripped of at this point?

That is not a bear

if you mean that trump is crashing hard in recent polls then yes

You want to humble a chubby rich bitch.
Well he's gonna make the Iron Islands great again, he's gonna bring dragons they're gonna be huge!

you're kinda understating how easy it would be to hit a flying dragon with a ballista, especially when taking into account there are also 2000 second sons, 8000 unsullied, 50000 mounted dothrakis an the iron fleet to take care of

Terrible episode, if you disagree you objectively have shit taste and deserve bad television like this

shut the fuck up redditor. you're pathetic.

The majority of /got/ is bookfags you retard.

>near winterfell there's a stag covered in snow

what did they mean by this

There are 2 ways I want Yara/Dany to end up.
1. They get raped.
2. They end up lesbians.

reminder that you spend hours shitposting here and reading spoilers then complain that the episodes were "predictable"