YLYL. Had a shitty day at work. Cheer me up Sup Forums

YLYL. Had a shitty day at work. Cheer me up Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasakela_Chimpanzee_Community
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ekI3jgvtY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6hzheSQ7fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prank call this fag, here's his number 19493255037 that'll cheer you up user

Why dey do dat?

lol calling

heeeeeeeere's banana!

went to voicemail... texted me asking who i am LMAO

NYPA faggot

also it's fucking 3:30 in the morning

wow epic prank call bro! XDDDd

well, he's not asking you nigger
I bet you're one of those people who get mad at freebees because you are so privilvegegeged nigg

hahah thanks friendo hope you having a good fri/dadaurday

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you have a bad day at middle school? i know pre-algebra can be pretty tough at first

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasakela_Chimpanzee_Community

Wat the fuk

it's funny

yea man i like how you put effort into making that insult it flatters me how cucumber up your ass. sounds like youre reperessing bad memories man

HES asking who are you., how do you know the person in relation yo ouyourself

jesus you sound mad af calm down

what an awful comeback

i was satirically replying to how much you think i care about what ppl say on the intwerewebs lol,,,, jeez idiots these days

dude imserious this guy / gal is getitng pissed

hahaha it's like you're not even trying to hide that you're underage

skype me ill show you my license lol idc

come on man how do you know this perosn are you his friend or something they are asking me alot

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ekI3jgvtY

Idk i got it from another user on a different thread

quit being a bunch of fags, ylyl thread, fucking participate.

the weird al show

you don't remember what it was about??

ffs

From what i know he's an emo edgefag

Ginger pubes hahahah kekekekekekek.
Anyone else getting this annoying pop up????????

fucking lost

Preserves blood flow to the hand to stop the tissues from dying so it can be reattached. Very intuitive,

hand got cut off so they attach it to the leg's blood vessels it alive until the can reattach it to the right place

yeah I bet you just love doing fucked up shit to people's bodies

Fucking died at
>my stomach hitting the bathroom tiles forces on last trumpet
OP was a god that day.

>haven't been on a YLYL thread in6 months
>see this
>meh, fuck it why not
>come on here to have a look
>the exact same shit getting posted

niggers in africa have a faster developmental rate than you do.

good job guys

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=j6hzheSQ7fU

Yes! Yes! Let us laugh! Laugh at the misfortune of others! HA! HAHA! LOL! I am going to post a naked banana! Won't that just be hilarity personified? HAHA! Look! It's a meme of the twin towers! Thousands of great people died! HA! So much win! Such lulz!

You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.

And don’t you turn this into a meme text.

someone call me when they post something that hasnt been getting posted for the last 3 years

>meme

Where the fuck do you think you are

>black twitter memes

go back to facebook you fucking faggots

do black guys ever feel bad that they produce such ugly babies, especially compared to a white person? one is clearly better looking than the other

>Twin towers

I don't see any of those in this thread?

Oh right I haven't seen them since 2001

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

I KNOW ITS A HILLARIOUS MAYMAY BECAUSE IT HAS IMPACT FONT

I'LL MAKE SURE TO SHARE THINS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, I BET THEY WILL THINK ITS HILLARIOUS

Watch your edge there kiddo

White people and Asians have the ugliest fucking babies tbh they always look like premies or like they have downs

mods

how is that edgy?

black twitter memes are fucking cancerous shit that gets spammed by normies on social media sites

not sure what point you're trying to make. white people are the best looking race on the planet.

If you're not sure then you probably have some sort of learning disability, I was pretty clear about what I was saying. So assuming you're white not only are you probably ugly as fuck, you're also stupid, and being on Sup Forums some sort of meet nice-guy edgelord

anyone have the accidental soap fetish story?

My first son was a beautiful baby from day 1.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>we used to know a fat black guy with a roll like that on the back of his neck, but like twice as big
>used to joke that like a venomous snake's venom sac, used to inject poison in to its prey, his roll was a gravy sac, used to inject gravy in to his mouth when chewing dry meat
>still chuckle at the thought

He's had enough, lads!

It's funny that dumb ugly white people resort to the military irl and in copypasta responses.

white babies are beautiful. you're just not white and are jealous because you want to have sex with white people

But I'm using tor from a public library along my cross country road trip...

lost

shit bro! you got bad tastes in energy drinks!

I love being told by newfags to go back to facebook. Bro I've been on this forum all year. Face it, I'm an oldfag

The title of that gif is no lie. Wish I had a giant boyfriend like that so I could cuddle his chest and feel safe.

Boo. No. Boo user. Boo

>hoping no ancient copypast
>in a YLYL bread
I dream too big I see

Nigger I been here since the beginning. I still remember the first post.