Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XKGJiXcpPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Cough Cough*

Shit Justin, mash that potato.

excellent post

That downie brownie looks like he'd be able to put up a fight

He does every day. With his toaster.

His retard strength is powered by extra chromosomes to overcome social boundaries.

The Potatoic Bandit from Breklin Nine Nine?

All idiotic countries in one thread. Those people who don't respect disable people are literal cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=8XKGJiXcpPw

A cancer, spreading faster and faster every day, showing the apparently "healthy" cells freedom from the bondage of moral telomerase.

Want to respect spastics? Abort them so they don't have to live their only lives as man trapped inside the body of a wailing gremlin.
It would be the humane thing to do, if people really fucking cared about the wellbeing of others.

>making fun of retards

B L A C K E D

>wailing gremlin
I like this

That's sweet though

>That's sweet though
It is not sweet. It is very very sad.

Hopefully when medicine advances far enough genetic and birth defects will be corrected in the womb.

Yeah, is has a certain charm to it. Almost as if they were real humans.

is great fun, I enjoy it a lot

There are many stupid people that don't want that though, fuck knows why.

Lefties do the whole
>they're humans too!
shit but why would you willingly bring in a mentally fucked person into the world when you had the choice.

ah look they think they're people

My parents told me that would have aborted me if i wasn't normal.
Kek bless them.

Cute.

And on the right side, you have people saying we mustn't change God's creation and abortion is murder. Politically charged people are all morons.

Looks like they fucked up their only chance.

>Making fun of the disabled
You're all children.

I'm disabled, they can make fun of us all they want.

>And on the right side

Not necessarily, that's just religious people. You can get lefty Irish Catholics who are very anti abortion and right wing people are pro abortion to keep the population of plebs down.

The tech to detect mental defects aight there yes moite

If you can't make fun of yourself, you're fucked.

If you ask a potato if they're glad to be alive, I'm sure most will say yes. Good thing armchair moralists judge that they don't want to live.

you sound like a potato yourself

He's Norwegian

>If you ask a potato if they're glad to be alive, I'm sure most will say yes.
They're barely self aware. Leave them in a room long enough with anything to stimulate them and they've start fucking the drywall.

>Good thing armchair moralists judge that they don't want to live.
They shouldn't have been born; no parent wants to have to look after a person who is essentially in need of care their entire life and will never be able to be an independent human being. Most parents with these cabbage patch people will admit that while they love them, they would never choose to pull one of these sweet potatoes out of the ground.

Such grandiose claims. I suppose you tell parents they must hate their downie?

>They shouldn't have been born; no parent wants to have to look after a person who is essentially in need of care their entire life and will never be able to be an independent human being
most of Sup Forums should have been aborted too

>I suppose you tell parents they must hate their downie?
Can you read, user? Here, I'll quote for you:
>Most parents with these cabbage patch people will admit that while they love them
I've worked with spastic kids and their parents. No one wants to have a retard for a kid.

There is a fundamental difference between someone who is capable of being independent and those who are not. A manchild may need some help to get them through a hardpatch and on their feet again, it may even take a few years.
You cannot, however, resolve something like Downs, MS, Coffin–Lowry syndrome, Autism, etc.