Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros.

Just took Molly for the first time 5 mins ago. 1.5 points.

Can you guys share your experiences? I can also post a trip report as I go too.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychedelics.com/mdma/
youtube.com/watch?v=5onNBmWtJRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get off Sup Forums and go do something you love.

molly sucks, smoke meth

on Molly right now bro, feelin fuckin grooooooovey

ur in for some good times

oh fuck, /bro p is a hard ass.

Definitely the most fun "psychedelic" drug. It literally forces you to be happy along with making you feel like you're flying (as long as what you have is good quality) just talk to all of your friends and enjoy it. Don't let the comedown hit you too bad though it'll only last a day or 2

Enjoy the short lived high.
Because you're paying alot for it, and i dont mean money.

Not a fan of Molly cux your gonna fuck your pillow or cat if your on Sup Forums after dosing. You won't believe me now but you'll be ashamed in the morning.

Go watch some weird film or something you enjoy. I watched Turbo Kid this week on MDMA and it was the greatest experience of my life, but I love those sort of films.

Yea my roommate took his first point the other day and said he fapped for over 2 hours.

I'm not feeling too much yet, I'm about to toke a fat bowl or two while I wait for the come up

Dont feel any shame for what you do. Just Have a great night and go with the Flow. If youre alone you might want to do some weird shit but Just do it. You arent taking drugs to have a normal night

go to a bar and have a drink or something, leave your house. go find a beautiful girl (they're all beautiful on MDMA) and talk to her, enjoy the company of everyone around you. You're going feel so happy and social, make the most of it.

you should be in for a good time mate, especially if its pure real MDMA. It is by far my favorite drug. My experiences with it have been more pleasurable than meth and cocaine, and it doesn't even ruin your life which is a plus. Drink lots of water. Don't re dose for at least 2-3 hours, because its a long trip. Enjoy

sounds like meth

Starting to feel really good in my body, other than that just slight elevation in my mood. But its only been an hour

Should definitely start to kick in now. How full was your stomach when you took it?

Let me tell you about MDMA...

I took it for the first time when I was thirteen. Climbed a bunch of trees, stopped traffic with a giant stick, played with a snake, etc..

I loved it so much, I decided to get a jar. I spent a month with my best friend, doing MDMA. One day (when we were running low) his sister decided to sneak in his room while we slept, and take some before school. I was pissed, so I took off later that day. I can't remember, because this was so long ago, but I think I had 8 pills left.

I have an encounter with a police officer, where he almost finds my MDMA, so I decide the next morning, I'm going to do all of it.

I eat half and whiff the other half, and start to walk to the park. It's an overcast day. I get to the park after about 25 minutes, and sit in a pavilion.

All at once, a crash of thunder, rain, jet engine, and the voices of 2 dozen small children crescendo along with the high kicking in full-throttle.

I thought I was going to die.

I put my head between my legs, but these small children kept running up to me, screaming, and running away. I had to get out of there.

I walk to the other side of the park - children following me. It felt like I was walking 50 mph. I sat in some playground equipment while I texted this girl I had a HUGE crush on.

She agreed to hang out with me, but I was so fucked up, I blew that by being super weird. I ended up hanging out with my older brother's friends, and then passing out at home.

A year later, I'd go on to date my friend's sister (the one that stole the MDMA from me), because her oldest brother had just been released from prison and was selling MDMA.

I fucking love MDMA, but I'm sober now.

Recently tried it and I can tell you that you should definitely leave the house after a while. Go walking or do something physical like dancing.

It feels amazing and doing stuff you dont normally do will make you feel higher because you are forming new memories and sensations while on pure MDMA so it will feel like youre a baby or a brand new robot thats experiencing life.

Havent eaten for 5 hours, and when I ate it was light.

Ive just been drinking sugar free lemonade and water.

Yes dude. Don't eat much, it will be a better trip. You won't die. Just drink a glass of water during the little dips in the high.

Alright, have fun! And remember to wait two to three months before taking it again.

"psychedelic" Have you done any psyc before? Molly is not a psyc at all LMAOOO

It belongs to the psychedelics, Idk why

Definitely starting to feel good all around.

Music sounds awesome, and my mind is getting faster.

I will pray for you

You taking it alone?

Last time I took Molly the motherfucker put meth in it and I nearly fucked a dirty hooker that night. She was in my car smoking crack and everything. Luckily I started coming down before I have her money. Never took Molly again after that shit.

>psychedelic

Did you take so many drugs that there are literal holes in your brain?

>psychedelic

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN

Yea. No matter what drug, Ive always preferred to be in my room, never really liked going outside on acid or dmt.

Just what I prefer

Well, test it and don't just buy shit. Uncut molly is fun

lol trip report.
once youre a fucking zombie and grinding so hard you get rug burn you arent gonna wanna take out a fucking notebook and write down your experiecnes, unless ofc you take it at the boringest stupidest place possiblest

You should do dmt in the forest, best thing ever!
Btw, did you ever have a breakthrough? I tripped countless times on dmt but never had a breakthrough. Want to try it later today, hopefully I manage to do it this time

you seem like one of the few to know but how how do you trip and go on dates at the same time im talking lsd or shrooms

MDMA shouldn't be taken that frequently, you numb skull. You were high for a whole month? You shouldn't take that shit more than once every week or two unless you want to drain your brain right out of your head. How did you even survive..

when you're on acid inside, what makes up most of what you're doing? im guessing movies, games, etc.

at my hs they used to call them
e tards
lol

Idiot.

mdma is a psychedelic though
psychedelics.com/mdma/
sure it's different but chemically i think it fits into the same family

You need some mdma dude

I'm on meth. Snorted tho.

Eh. I'm a junkhead now. MDMA always gave me deadly horrible comedowns. I remember having those fucking depressing, suicidal crashes. Never taken a drug that had such horrific comedowns. Not worth the high.

FUCK YOU guy in this video youtube.com/watch?v=5onNBmWtJRA raped my 24year old son who is a little slow came home after going shopping to to my son tied to the bed screening for him to stop

so i called the cops but they did nothing they just said your son probably wanted it but my son never wanted it and was in tears and the cops wont do anything about it fucking racist cunts i bet its because my son is black

Never had that, luckily. I'm always close to normal the next day, a little bit calmer than usual but that's it.

No I don't. I'll stick to heroin, thanks.
Heroin doesn't make me think that an obvious amphetamine is a goddamn psychedelic.

Then inject some h, maybe that makes you more chilled

Just sit on the PC, usually browse Sup Forums or play some mindless games.

Haha, what's YOUR deal? Because I called a kid an idiot? There's literally nothing going on so you can put your guard down, bubba. It's the freaking internet. Fuckin... get comfy, lol

thanks man, just wanted some input. got a 1000ug altoid dont know when i should take it lol

If you took Molly and then went to Sup Forums you're doing it wrong, OP. Dumb ass. Go out and meet someone instead of typing on a keyboard with your dumb, fat fingers.

yea lol thats the lowest of the low for mdma.
mdma is a very social drug and obv ideal at raves/festivals but im sure youll start feeling depressed if youre inside on the pewter the whole time

You called me an idiot. It doesn't bother me, this is Sup Forums after all, but it's simply unnecessary.

No you wont feel depressed. Only some new faggot that has never done mdma would say something like that. Leave newfag

>posts this on Sup Forums while taking molly

i actually never tried mdma but i guess if you have you are superior to me...
just never heard about tripping alone being highlights of mdma
lol its like highschool all over again

>leave newfag.
fuck i thought i was retarded

Guys chill the fuck out. OP left and is rolling hard as fuck probably, no need to start a hate war about m.

no this is oldfag land and we must push the newfags out. we must

molly is meth you idiot. MDMA is a form of meth thats the "M" in mdma

>came here in 2015
>oldfag

Yet another cancer kid appears

Don't waste your time, bro. If kid takes shit without even simply googling it - nature will do the job shortly.

remember molly being advertised as "pure" ecstasy? highschool was hilarious

molly +4cmc here, ama

We had it differently, my school was in love with the H

Never done molly, just took 2mg klonopin sub lingual and have been smokeing some meth. Feel like jacking off real bad rn

ITT: fucking losers arguing over who knows more about drugs

>actually caring
took the bait nigga no one gives a fuck when you came to this website.

you forgot arguing over who did more drugs than other people.

You're right that's a whole other level of cool.

i was in the "rich" school haha, coke and molly reigned king

also a cook by trade so the drugs never really leave your life

Your literally just going to have alot of energy. Oh, and have a very real sense of inmacy with anyone around you. Thats about it. A great party drug. If theres nothing to do or nowhere to go its terrible.

You should masturbate.

A lot.

if you can

True. Mine turns into a shrivelled up sardine on basically any party drug.

Shit's lame. (Literally)

if you wnna chill with some molly at home, fucking chill out and do whatever you want, thats up to you, its YOUR night, enjoy the high how you want to bro. i, myself am on molly and am enjoying a nice quiet night at home tripping

I just smukd 2g of da brown stufg. My body feels numb and floor is shake

ur gonna die lol

Right on. Fuck the floor, it's like a massive vibrating cunt waiting for your tiny cock.