What is the absolute weirdest thing you jacked off to? Like the thought/pic/video :)))

What is the absolute weirdest thing you jacked off to? Like the thought/pic/video :)))

For me, I ejaculated at the thought of Chris Pratt yelling upstairs to me informing me he has a big fart coming and me sprinting down to intake it while he laughs.

you are why humans hate themselves

a bathroom wall because i had nothing other to see/think about

i get the feeling none of you bastards is even trying.

Pic related

not that weird tbh

I don't tend to save the stuff I fap to, I could only find that because I fapped to it last night.

What part of this makes you cum? Like the thought process

Your mom.

>I don't tend to save the stuff I fap to

you should. i don't know where people got the idea that the web is permanent, but the pron you fapped to last night may not be available tomorrow. save EVERYTHING.

Anal with my mom
I'm not joking, it's a regular fantasy for me

imagining it's a real girl.. the balloons squeaking against each other as she wiggles.. *fapu*

marine polychaete worms are hot.

Awwwww :)) Do you wanna fuck the cat then?

if he's on Sup Forums he wants to fuck the bunny.

Erhhm, this was like when I was 8-9 y/o (don't be pervs!..) but I'd think of my best friend's gross disgusting dad when I was right at the big O. I would get butthurt about it turning me on, bc IRL I was afraid of him, scary to me.

I used to until my family found it since I'm too poor to afford my own computer. Now I always do everything on incognito mode.

what does incognito have to do with anything? or having your own computer? a 32GB thumbdrive costs what, thirty bucks?

That's hot, what would he do that turned you on specifically?

fapu fapu

You must have overlooked that "don't be pervs!"notation I added there, champ!

>nothing to think about
wut

It's OKAY though, I'm the boy in my fantasy

I don't know of any storage options that would be immune to my family's tendency to go looking through other people's shit that isn't theirs.
And I'm not even 'allowed' to have privacy. I bought a lockbox once and my mom confiscated it within a day, I never even got back the money I had in it.

That squash is making me uncomfortable.

She looks like a fucking Disney character

it's kind of sad that kids these days have no imagination. left to themselves, they think of.. nothing.

There's a young girl and a 40 y/o man, no young boys, champ!

microsd card. 64GB, and it's the size of your fingernail. you unplug it when you're done and hide it somewhere. encrypt the contents. also, do you live in North Korea or something, or are you just underaged?

I fucked a narrow glass of warn water once as a young teen, would that count?

ikr

I like it when you call me champ.

was it half full or half empty hahahahaaa

but.. but that's not how nipples work..

yes. i have fapped to a Nagra. don't judge me if you've never used one.

I'm 27, I'm just too much of a poorfag to move out.
And if I use a microsd card, I'll need a microsd card reader and that will be big enough for them to find.

Well, being a teen it was more than half full when I started, but less than half empty when I finished. Didn't think that through.

>Why is there water all over the bathroom floor user?

"But there is no reasoning with this man."
- Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather)

What qualities of it make you rock solid?

i am trying to work out if that makes you an optimist or a pessimist.

its insane fucking precision. it makes your average laboratory vernier micrometer look like a rusty shovel.

i wish they'd made Dungeon Keeper III

Holy shit just get a actual job, don't give me that no college bullshit either. You don't need a degree to get a well paying job. Just a highschool diploma and hygiene standards.