When your girlfriend goes to a party without you, says she'll text you every hour or so...

When your girlfriend goes to a party without you, says she'll text you every hour or so, and then doesn't respond for 6 hours. Turns out she was busy getting fucked. Tell me how to an hero, faggots. Was thinking incineration.

Pic not really related, except for the fact that this crushed me. I haven't trusted anyone in years and I finally opened up to someone and she did this. Humans as a race are pathetic and I can't deal with it.

You wont kill youself stop trying to get attention and dump that bitch

best revenge is to make something of yourself.

Willing to give location at end of thread for you guys to look at news.

Won't dump her pictures because even though she's a cunt I still love her.

How do you know she cheated?

She told me.

How do people get so bored they make fake suicide threads?
You won't you fucking faggot if you don't have the balls to give her the finger and leave you sure as FUCK don't have the balls to end it. Weak fuck
Also in b4 OP shows up after thread hits >50 replies and thabks the robots for "talking him out of it" shit dude. Leave her move on. Or live up to your word and become the next best thing in a Sup Forums rekt thread

First off, know for 100% sure she cheated and then end things immediately.

Second? You feel that feeling in your stomach? Use that shit as motivation.

I was cheated on and it was awful, hurt for a really long time, almost 5 years ago now and I still get a little queezy about it.

There is really nothing you can do, it is going to feel like shit for a long time. The best thing you can do is talk to a close friend or family member and get a feeling of support.

Also don't do anything childish and make the situation look worse for you, at this point she is the only one that messed up so just let it be that way, don't say or do something rash.

>Being this new

If you don't trust her, how do you know she told you the truth?

/thread

she'll just feel bad for a year and move on.. if you get past the initial depression and get angry enough to make something of yourself she'll regret it for a lifetime

I don't trust her after what she told me. I had trust issues from previous relationships, and I got over them, and then she told me that she cheated on me.

>When your girlfriend goes to a party without you
She ain't my "girl friend" anymore.

we're there signs she was a whore before that you just overlooked because you were in love?

Honestly, none. She was in a long term relationship and she told me she'd never cheated. She's really social, but her job makes her social, so I chalked it up to that. She never gave on that she'd do something like this.

Same thing happened to me this year OP. You can't let the cunt win by being an hero. Go out and have the fucking time of your life. Drink more than ever, flirt with girls etc

This ^

fucking this user.. as shit as a phrase it is you need to man up let her be and use this as motivation.. don't do anything childish you'll regret it later.. just be steady and firm

lean on friends and family if you can.. they can help you not feel so alone.. not gonna lie its gonna hurt for a long time but you will get past it eventually

And don't take her back.. it will implode eventually you would just be delaying the inevitable which is the end of your relationship

killing yourself = letting the whorelike behavior own the situation

you are going to feel better eventually. let yourself feel like shit for some period of time, but do things to beat it. be active or engaged in things that occupy you completely, this will force your mind off the topic for periods of time...which will become longer and longer. eventually this shit will fade.

don't be weak. don't kill yourself. for fucks sake don't talk to her again or take her back. even talking to her will reset the bad feelings and make them stronger. this shit has been happening since the beginning of time user.

it will pass. it will suck ass for a while but it will pass. then you'll be stronger. good luck.

I'm sorry user trust me I know how devastating it is to admit it to yourself, especially if she's trying to weasel her way back in.. but its the truth

>has girlfriend, gets cheated
Y u don't have a fuckbuddy like everyone else? You must be that retarded to have a "relationship". what the fuck is a relationship? a few lousy words, nothing more. Your kidding yourself, faggot.

Women don't feel bad about stuff like this. They say they do, but they don't. She'll be bouncing on some other guys dick in less than a month and user will be nothing but a distant memory. Just another one to add to the list of guys she fucked over.

I'm trying to start a family because I never had one growing up.

Get a gun and shoot Hillary Clinton and let authorities take you out, we will all thank you. The

Lol nigger don't ever let your bitch go to a party without you of course she cheated. You let them make their own decisions and they will always cheat, it's the way they are. When your next gf says she's going to a party without you, tell that bitch she's wrong or just dump her on the spot. Most importantly never trust any girl not to cheat, they always do.