Good guy user here!

Good guy user here!
I'm not going to kiss your ass; just friendly advice.
Ask away..

what's all that gay shit on your hand

Half tattoo half ideas for tattoo. What exactly is homosexual about tattooing? Do you find the style repulsive? (Many do) Or do you take objection to all forms of body adornment?

awesome i hope this is real. I fell in love with a hooker what should i do. Maybe not in love love, but i highly enjoy spending time with her , and her with me or it seems. but i keep thinking shes a whore. which actually doesn't bother me as much as it should. i just dont know what to do

i don't think user meant tattooing is bad, just that what the fuck is all that gay shit on your hand

Way to ruin your opportunities with tatts that don't even look good.

In my opinion looks cool but i can't say i represent how society may feel. Hope you make enough money so your tattoos don't matter.

GF#1: Loyal as hell, we buy each other things, pretty hot, completely sober(DD), sex only once a month

GF#2: Sugar momma, buys me anything i want, cool dogs, kinda old, sex fiend, least attractive

GF#3: Executive, super hot, gets fucked up at bars(flakey), rich(docent buy me stuff), super great kinky sex once a week no strings attached

Which one? and Why?

More gay than ops tattoo

kekd

fucking 3 girls is pretty gay i guess

Pretty dank tat tbh, I don't even have tat.

Okay OP, I have the recipe for success. Should I get cookin? Or should I just kms

It's hugely unlikely that she will feel the same way user. Not because I'm making any presumptions about you, rather because the kind of person who will repeatedly sell their body to strangers is dead inside. Affection and intimacy have become commodities to her to be bought and sold at will. The feelings you're experiencing for her are probably brought on by her acting interested in you (which is the biggest part of her job) and you have to remember that they're almost certainly not genuine. She will undoubtedly be addicted to drugs and/or alcohol and unfortunately for people like that; there is nothing else. We as men have so much responsibility and sadness to bear, it's almost overwhelming to receive even the slightest bit of attention from an attractive woman. It seems to make it all worthwhile. But you have to remember that she's acting interested for your money. As far as the slut thing goes; I don't think it's important. As long as you can get over it then there's no inherent issues with dating slutty women. Their previous sexual history isnt a foolproof method of deducing whether they'll cheat or not (but it's undoubtedly something of an indication) but this is just for skanky women, not literal whores. Lower your standards and get to know some cool ugly chicks and you'all realise what love and sex are all about.

>samefagging
>2016

Newfag

Yh it's not for everyone. I've always loved naiive prison tattoos and I'd have fantasised about getting them my whole life if I hadn't, and you only get one ride round the merrygoround so I just did it. I have shit loads more if anyone is interested.

I'm an artist and writer so my opportunities aren't in any way hindered by my tattoos

just show them

I'm never invited to the good parties, friends exclude me, there were times I've called (fourth of July) and no answers, apparently they all hung out during Christmas holidays, out of the loop on a bunch of shit, not taken seriously, odd one out. Why do i have to be "that" friend?

Any ideas related to marine life, the ocean or any sea-related shit?

you're proud of fucking only 3 girls how old are you

Thanks dude. Society is an intangible concept, it doesn't really exist in my eyes. I'd rather have got them and regretted them occasionally than spent my whole life wondering what could have been.

Jesus Christ you stupid fuck nut, I am fucking three girls at the same time right now and needed advice which one to keep

have you gotten laid more with tattoos than you did without them?

also, I see alot of occult symbolism, are you practicing or just unaware?

>Any ideas related to marine life, the ocean or any sea-related shit?
I always lol at the people with ships, anchors, and whatnot, who ain't ever worked or live on the ocean.

>coming from a mariner with nautical knuckle, hand, and sleeve tattoos

reaching later 20s here.
In all throughout high-school and now, I'm never invited to the good parties, friends exclude me, there were times I've called (fourth of July) and no answers, apparently they all hung out during Christmas holidays, out of the loop on a bunch of shit, not taken seriously, odd one out. Why do i have to be "that" friend?

yeah you're right... but i still want to be with her .... you're so right though it's her job to make it seem like she likes me... and she prob is dead inside . now how do i get over her because i still want her so bad.... and i can't stop seeing her. i work at the brothel and im high in ranks so that could be another reason she likes me. i just let her get inside my head too deep

Gf1 every time user. Ur obviously at a point in ur life where u want a lot of sex so keep cheating slyly until you're bored of it (I'm assuming you have the wherewithall to conduct inconspicuous extra-curricular activities) because once ur libido calms down (and believe me it will) you'll be left with someone who genuinely appreciates and loves you and it goes without saying that that is by far the most cathartic influence one can have in their life. The older lady might be okay in the long run too but you've made it pretty clear you don't find her particularly physically attractive and that will become an issue (if she at all "grosses you out" then you will start to resent her once the sex dries up)

Ur gay

This isn't op btw

You're probably not very "nice" am I right? You make jokes at the expense of others or just plain offensive ones? Either that or you're not very assertive or gregarious? Tell me what you're like, and tell me what your friends are like. Whatever the situation you shouldn't have to apologise for being yourself, you just have to get out there and make friends who are more similar to you in terms of their conversational and comedic habits.

I wouldn't know, I always got laid quite a lot as a kid and I started abusing drugs around the same time I got tattooed so my social (and therefore sex) life suffered a lot until I got sober and I've had a serious gf since then. But it will certainly make a difference yes, probably a negative influence. Especially is you have big black prisony ones like me. Although obviously some chicks go crazy for them. It all depends on what kind of person you are, what kind of tattoos you want, and what kind of girls you want to sleep with. But charisma is the number one afrodisiac as always.

No ive never been a mariner and as such have never wanted any nautical tats

Your life sounds like a poignant mix of awesome and sad. But yeah even more so user, most women are just regular people but a lot of them have realised they can have an easy life by manipulating men through their sexuality and obviously those are the ones to be avoided when looking for partners (although they make great companions because they understand more about the people/the world than most other people) . As a general rule, if you find that they define themselves through their appearance or clothes or makeup and hair then you're onto a bad egg

>Tell me what you're like
Ive got hobbies, but because ive been left out alot Ive become good at them. I'm reserved at talking shit compared to them, either because i do not have the ammo or because I do not spend adequate time to know the faults to call them out on shit. I create simple apps and sell them for little money while they just fuck away and/or meddle in sports or work politics. I don't have much of a personality or i dont partake in simple conversations unless certain subjects arise not including sports.

mmmm it is super awesome and super sad it's a very shitty yet great way to live. thing is what i want is a companion. i had a wife before and left her i don't want that life again. i just want someone cool to spend time and have fun with. she may be a whore but shes pretty cool. i like to think we all want an easy life as i tell my self if i were a girl i would prob be a whore too ... for some time at least. money is no issue and i can keep an eye on her 24/7 which takes away my infidelity issues .

so the problem is i can have a good semi good life with her i just want to enjoy life . my issua is shes a whore thats all . shes giving me the will to want to fight for life again shes giving me hope .... i think i do the same for her . the other day we were in bed and i froze i looked at the bed and knew she had been with other men in that same bed, and i couldn't stop thinking about it . it was such a nice moment that broke afterwords . i could take her out of that life but idk if i should. mostly my life sucks though because i never know where i'm headed or what i want

How to make money by myself.