This girl cucked a dude on here and he pussied out on delivering, so heres what he posted so far...

This girl cucked a dude on here and he pussied out on delivering, so heres what he posted so far. Whitney Wong chronicles.

Her fb is whitneywong.21

You're doing God's work, user.

Make Sup Forums great again!

You got my attention

>I was a junior she was a senior. I fell in love with her and she was my reason to wake up. Stuff happened. I have not seen her for a year. She is at UCSC now and im applying to there just because I love her so much and want to pull a gatsby
>inb4 gatsby was gone for 5 years not 1 year nigger

Sob story.

that's jasmine

someone pm her tits to her on fb and post results

Just doing my civic duty.

thats jasmine u tard

Nor do I care.

kek those nude pics arent even of the girl, or maybe op was trying to see if we notice the difference between diferent chinks

They all look the same to me.

For accuracy's sake, at least, the OP photo isn't the same girl.

As for these two, I'm not sure. Same bra, but no necklaces in the boob shot.

lol thats jasmine. and notice how all the other nudes either have no face or are clearly a different asian girl. u dun goofed op

GOD DAMN

same bra. no necklace, or ring or and different skin color.

this is obviously not the same girl

thats jasmine

this is obviously not her but it does resemble her because of nose and eyes

im not trying to say all chinks dont look alike but there clearly isnt any real noods of this girl lol

/thread

this
is not equal to this

Either way, message chick about salty ex. He didnt deliver, thats all i care about

nice, post her reaction. did you send her noods that OP posted?

"ex" since there was not a single nude im pretty sure it was all b8 lol

or maybe he was secretly testing to see if we can see the difference between asians kek

Eh, whatever

fucking ugly lol

why are we making a big deal of this chink, other op never had any nude pictures and im pretty sure he was just fucking around with us to have fun.

so.... is there actually any pictures that are NOT of jasmine or some other asian girl?

>damage control

> common sense

salty op is salty

nah

I'm just sticking around because I think she's cute as fuck, and am wondering if anything else is going to come of it.

lets fuck op's life by showing her the group chat they were in together

Hey OP, is this you?

hmm... this could work

how about the dude in /lisa.tanaka.750 first post?

are these pics for ants?

I need non ant fap material.

No, I'm a chubby ginger. Good luck finding me!

oh so you have more of her. post it.

original op here please don't ruin my life if she finds out everything is over and then she'll never take me back please stop

fb/whitneywong.21 man the fuck up fags

/thread

Did she deactivate her facebook?

no

wow, im angry at how much of a pussy you're being and i can assume with high expectancy of being right that he is going to the corps. U amerifats are pretty fucking stupid these days huh? Given the last to presidential candidates i guess thats a pretty rhetorical question. lol

what are you trying to say LOL

Has she replied?

if you want the golden ticket out go tell the navy corpmen you feel suicidal when he ask you, go to MHU mental health unit and convince them youre really suicidal, then youll get sent to recruit seperation platoon and go home

give her nudes and we stop

you do realize that you lit the match and already flicked it towards the pile of gasoline soaked tinder by posting pics of her. Might as well go out with a bang and post.

then he can hopefully an hero.
Nudes and suicide, the lifeblood of Sup Forums

This. Honestly man that's all we want.

I know op's name, but I'm not as much of a dick as you guys.

yes you are, don't take the moral high ground like that you sack of shit, you're just as much of a degenerate as anyone else here, and you fucking know it.
Post his fucking name so we can ruin his life for attempting to do the same this innocent girl.

That's actually a good point. None of this would have happened if he wasn't such a dick posting her pics here. His name deserves to be released.

Nah. I just like to fap.

I don't think ***** was attempting to ruin her life, merely trying to get attention or was generously giving us fap material. No need to ruin anyone's life.

You dun goofed user. I really have no interest in making your life or this girls life any shittier so just coming in to post some advice; drop this.

You fucked up posting in the first place, reasoning with Sup Forums is no longer an option. The more you protest the worse it'll get. Maybe change your social media details and potentially let this girl know you've fucked up. Chalk this up as a loss and move on.

I graciously accept mm

No, you're a cumstain dude. Nothing more. He was no doubt trying to get attention, at the expense of a uninvolved third party, don't try to cheapen it by saiying that he was being "generous".

Post the fucking name dickhead.

True. Post name and we'll post tits