I heard that Rick and Morty is the best cartoon ever

I heard that Rick and Morty is the best cartoon ever

Any input on this?

I need a new shot to watch and i'm looking to watch it, anyone can confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E6d5j3qrss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 MLP

I have confirmation coming in right now that OP is indeed a faggot.

Second best cartoon ever after archer, if you like sci Fi you should watch it

guys i'm asking you if it is good, i'm not claiming that its good, but judging by your responses i'm assuming it's for faggots?

just hang yourself already.
(and I allow you to watch Rick and Morty while you hang around)

best show ever. period.

this

no, its funny af these cunts are just being garbage

Its pretty good, but overhyped by redditfags

k thanks for actual answers dudes, gues i'm gonna get into it as we speak

Be the Rick my nigger.

Watched it multiple times. Will watch it multiple more. You'll dig it too I'm sure.

if you like scifi movies or tv shows, you might enjoy. the show is story based and tells it good, while making fun of every scifi movie. really funny and clever humor. 10/10 godtier

if you have even a little intellect and enjoy references you will love it

It's fairly good, fun. Jokes can either be amazing or fall a little flat. It's not the jesus of cartoons but it is trying.

I resisted it at first because Reddit and every fucking asshole nerd I knew was spouting shit about how great it was - but it's actually funny as fuck, well-written and thought-provoking as well as twisted just the right amount.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, I guess. Watch it - WUBALUBADUBDUB, MOTHERFUCKERS!

rick and morty is just an emo version of adventure time. not bad, but not really that good. it's the kind of show you watch with half an eye while doing something else

Its pretty good. I judged it far harshly on snippets id seen here and there.

I heard about this Ricky and Mort once, probably the work of the devil

false

This is better

also false

garbage

gotta touch this one up

Ooooooor - Adventure Time is a homo, scaled down childrens version of R&M...

You dirty faggot fuck.

You're kidding.... I bet you watch Family Guy

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that.

The fuck, mate? That show has barely one sensible kek per episode, if you're lucky. College humor at it's very worst.

garbage

best cartoon ever? probably not
good? probably
great? maybe sometimes

whats wrong with it user?

Cool

I was watching a comemtary where Justin roiled said he comes to Sup Forums sometimes to better input

Really good writing, animation is great. Just deep enough to make you think too; I legitimately worry less after watching Rick and Morty. It's got a funny way of putting trivial things into perspective.

nevermind, i see what you did, looks nice my dude, thanks

Nothing, pic I posted fixed it
Or do you not even AAAGGHHHHHH

oh shit, i forgot to AAAGGHHHHHH

I find Rick to be life-affirming - like, if you're NOT a cynical, sociopathic alcoholic by the time you're 40, you obviously just don't understand the world, right?

The reason you watch it that way is the reason you don't rate it that much

This is one of the best shows Ive ever seen. It actually changed my life.

And thats coming from someone older than all of you pussy sjw fucktwinks.

also my cock is huge, im easily a humble 9/10, and i get laid every day.
BEST SHOW EVER.
fight me.
im an alpha.

can confirm, is best.

more like rick traveled throughout the multiverse until he became like that

i mean ffs we don't know shit about his actual life before he took morty on adventures

Exactly.

'Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch T.V.'

im mister meeseeks look at me
two brothers
oh shit weve got little people

yes, the two seasons are def worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2E6d5j3qrss

not the best by far, but has great production value specifically in the plots.

you forgot "get shwifty"

dirt particles on a cob

I think Rick is God. Hes just traveling through realities interacting with time as he pleases. Fucking with shit and bouncing when it goes wrong only to arrive at a new certainty to do it all over again.

Rick is god. Rick is life.

I'm pretty sure he knows he's on a TV show, at least. I'm actually pretty sure rick is really god

I'm assuming he started off a normie, what with the normie daughter and such - but yeah, killing alt versions of yourself for a few decades would definitely take your smile on a ride, I guess.

It's good but the whole stuttery dialogue thing becomes really grating if you watch too many episodes back to back. Best enjoyed in small doses.

FUUUUCK

theory confirmed, Rick is God

You start a church with that as the one commandment - nigger, you gonna be a riiich man.

/co

or culture yourself...wow...you never know what you might find beyond CalArts degenerate shit. good night, and get off the tv for inspiration. much more lies beyond cable tv now.

btw, anybody knows which dates in november or december, when season three will premiere?

Not even fucking close.

i dont think they gave a date yet, all they said was late 2016

I found the opposite. I didn't get the stuttering at first and I didn't think it was funny at all. As the series went on I forgot it was happening and it just added to the show.

Since the show plays on the rule of infinite realities, Rick is technically real.

Rick or Trump? You confused me with that description.

i came

damn, that shit is fucked up, fam.

its good but not the best.

"Normie" go kill yourself faggot beta cuck

Or, die in a housefire so your body fat actually serves a purpose for once, you simple cunt.

Based on this logic.

I'm going to write a short story that takes place in infinite realities...

The guy who posted is a massive faggot in every universe. This world is one of an infinite number in infinite realities.

The end.

I just saved you the effort of outing yourself. You're welcome.

Who the fuck was talking about Trump? I was obviously referring to Rick and Morty.

Maybe it's just me then, eventually I just start to inwardly rage, like just hurry up and finish your fucking thought already so we can move on to the next sentence.

it's really good. but just 2 series I think.

am i the only one who hates chris parnells voice?
jerry sanchez's voice.. (mortys dad) obviously.

At the end of season 2 though, it shows him going to space prison in space after he turned himself in.

IF there are in fact infinite realities and Rick always has the option of traveling to a new certainty whenever things get weird (or he blows up a planet or some shit) why didnt he teleport to a new reality before he was put in space jail for all eternity?

has Rick given up?

or has Rick run out of realities to escape so proving that there is a limit to the 'infinite' that is the universe?

He stutters because he is an alcoholic with minor aphasia

Ayyyy that's awesome, fuck these cunts who disagree
>honor in hat form

This guy is retarded.

meh, the movie tho is top notch.

Not just Rick, Morty stutters too whenever he talks too fast. Or at least he did in the first episodes I saw, maybe he stopped doing it later and I never noticed.

Nice bait.

Forgetting someone?

Calm down, moron. Were talking about a cartoon. Its just conversation. You need to go to bed, Brandon.

Just watch an episode or two and form your own opinion about it. It would take you less time than watching a Game of Thrones episode.

Didn't know they made a movie

It's pretty good

oh yeah, my first thought about rick and morty was that its like futurama without the simpson childish humor shit.
fuck you matt groening.

>gets triggered off of cartoon logic
>tries to use logic to to explain cartoon logic
>calls you a faggot
logically, you should kill yourself faggot.

OP reporting in guys, just watched Season 1 Episode 1 aka the Pilot, and i loved it

can't wait to get drunk by myself Sunday night like a lonely NEET faggot and binge it at least halfway through the first season

see you fellas then, thanks for being autistic retarded niggarfaggots like usual

well, its been out since like forever.
check it out, its even more vulgar.

I mean, if you're into being Justin Roiland, it's totally LAME. QUESTION mark.

I think the real question you need to ask yourself is "Am I ready to get schwifty?"

Don't forget to hang yourself

thanks i wont

HEY! if you're gonna be gay about this you can't play

Fucking watch it then have an opinion of your own. Do you really need the confirmation of other strangers experience your own shit? Do you not have your own opinions?

Love the multiverse premise. Essentially ypu never know of your watching the original rick and morty.....guess the question is who is the oroginal?

Im guessing rick from dimension c-137

Although multiverse isnt a new concept rick and morty writers handle it very well.

And fuck man who doesnt wanna get shwifty

Tips fedora

Its the shit

It is behind Venture Brothers for me but it is a very funny cartoon. You'll enjoy it, and I believe its' third season is coming out in December.

I just want a portal gun

Rick and Morty is fucking awesome.