So, my girlfriend wont fuck with me anymore

So, my girlfriend wont fuck with me anymore.
Its been the second month without sex or even a blowjob. She used to love sucking my dick and getting fucked...

i did not chang much, i gained a little more weight over the past year, so did she. We're cool with it and fucked like rabbits nevertheless. It really is not much and we're still not considered "overweight" - just not that fit anymore.

We never leave the house really, except to go grocery shopping or for a walk together.
We never fight or argue, we just sit at home, playing video games, fucking each other usually and having a good time. In my eyes shes the most beautifull girl and i make sure to let her know every now and then.
She seems very happy and we do cuddle alot even if its just a few minutes.
earlier this year she had a issue with her bladder and refused to go to the doctor ever since.

What do?
I do not believe her that it really is about the bladder after so many months. Am i an idiot?
Cheating would be a possibility but then again, we never leave each others companie and always do shit together. Not even 1 hour that we did not sat on each others face last couple weeks/months. We are also never really annoyed of each other since we respect personal space... from that standpoint i would say its the most perfect thing i ever had and had seen.
Sometimes she 'complained' about my dick being a little too big and that it would hurt so i was being more gentle from there on... complains stopped.

So what the fuck is wrong?
Anyone have similar experience or has a hint on whats happening?
She is playing LoL alot. Could it be that shitty casuals game?
Perhaps some "online" affair?
I really dont fucking now... i have access to her smartphone and use it sometimes when on toilet. Nothing suspicious there...

i dont fucking know... really....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69F7GhASOdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Change up the routine

Do something besides vidya

what would you do?
the place where we live does not offer much unfortunatly and we do not own a car.
We are also both not working and live of the money i get from winning online tournaments [gaming], she gets some extra money from the state duo to her not being 25.

Hey man, I feel you.

How old are you, though? Could be just a phase. I hear they get longer and longer, those phases.

Not a good sign, OP. I'm stuck married to a woman with a much slower sex drive than me, and its literally torture. I would bail before you get in any deeper.

Me and gf of 2 nealry 3 years went through a similar patch, used to have sex like 4 times in 24 hours or spend atleast 2 hours at it. Then we got into having like 15 min quickes and habent really gone back since. We had like 6 months without havin sex because we didnt make the effort or other shit was in the way. I love her to bits and would never cheay on her but i think it would pay to make an active effort OP and enjoy it while it lasts

She"s cheating.
It's obvious

I am 27, she is 21. If this is just phase ill be damned, my sex drive is as crazy as the next guys sometimes. Usually she would blow me a couple times if she had no interest in sex and would still enjoy it. That stopped too.

Im sorry to hear that mate. I asked her whats wrong and she always points out that it hurts but refuses to go to the doctor... so something is really fucking odd there. Right?
How long have you been married?

what do you mean by active effort?
sorry my native is not english so im perhaps not used to phrases

i doubt that but if its that obvious, how do i find out for sure?

Dude, remember how you acted when you were not even dating and trying to win her around?

Act like that. Not for one night to try and get some. Consistently. Behave as if you were cool as shit and single, but only interested in her.

It's all about the attitude, but you gotta be in it for the long con.

thats a good advice, thank you.
Thanks to that advice and me thinking about it i noticed that i did indeed changed a little bit if it comes to personality.
I used to be very tolerant and forgiving towards almost everything and always been a very uncomplicated guy. Sometimes a little too harsh on other people ....

i changed into something alittle less tolerant and forgiving... could it be that?

I've been married since 2010. Fell for this girl hard, got married young.

I'm telling you OP, same situation as you. Started off great, sex at least twice a day, then little by little started having less and less sex. Now we have sex maybe once a week if I'm lucky.

Same as you too, she's not cheating. We spend all our time together, except when we work, but she works with my family and they watch her. She just has a very low sex drive.

The lack of sex leads to fights, which lead to fights about other things. I'm pretty miserable.

Get out of the relationship. Find someone who is a better match for you.

You became irritable as fuck because you think your life is boring now and it's impacting your self esteem.

Remember you are the fucking boss. You're there because you want to be. She's around you because you want her to be. It's your life, you chose it. Stop forgetting that and act like the confident nice-guy prick you were born to be.

But if you DROP IT because she rejects you on time, then you are faking it. Don't fake it.

>check phone
>private investigator
>tell her that you "know".

When you are dating, if she's not up for it you don't hang out and so it doesn't hit your self esteem.

When you're together, she's around even when she doesn't want it. It hits your self esteem and your behaviour changes.

When your behaviour changes into THAT, she won't want you even if she IS into it. Then it's the fucking spiral.

Trick is to LOVE the idea of fucking her, but don't let it be the boss of you.

OP , here's the deal. You're getting cucked. hard. You can either let her put your puny dick in a cage or let her move on to another cuckboy. Or go postal or something,. Idk this is on you not me

>Projecting your own cuck fetish onto normal relationships.
watevr Trevr

Well better match would be a equal sexdrive if it comes to your explaination.
I am not sure to be honest if this trade is worth it.
We are living together from day 1 basicly and never even had arguments or even thin air. If the sex would return, it would be pretty much what most people call "perfect" - i appreciate your concern and will defenitly keep that in mind but it really is not worth the trade.
Ive been in alot of relationships and nothing came even close to what we have...
Also, getting married is no option for me anyway. I do not quite understand how anyone would want to get married nowadays to begin with. Guess thats personal choice

I'm I fucking hate advice like . It's always from some fag or a woman. I go out of my way to treat her like a queen, always doing what she wants, always buying her things. This just led to her being spoiled and now expecting these things, thinking its normal when I point out that none of her friends husbands do half of the things I do. Fuck that shit. It needs to go both ways, not you bending over backwards just so she'll love you like before.

let me guess...
you guys didnt have working relationships yet, right?

I would probably try and talk to her about it in a socially gracious way and see whats up. You go through periods of it for sure. Change in routine might be a good idea. Have experiences together man. Go to something exciting to re-bond over

Dude equal sex drive... What a load of bullshit.

You think two people are going to have the same sex drive synced up always? If you're in it for the long haul, you're in it for the dry spells.

Op .. come on , you know it's true.

Working relationship.. ? Like you are getting worked over? you're working while she is fucking one of her coworkers on break lol

Well to be fair, my girlfriend and i have agreements. We both get grocery as example and if one does not want to go out because hes feeling lazy, the other ones doing it without complains. That worked for us so far, she brings stuff that i like, i bring stuff that she likes and if we both go together we pick our own shit. Sometimes i just go with her to carry and if im not going she doesnt buy too much for her to handle....

that is how our whole relation ship went so far... what i can do, i do. What i can't do, she does. And the other way around.

@OP

if you are not a troll and serious and want to change your life i have the answer. good luck to you.

start with this so you get a better understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=69F7GhASOdM

once you have watched that head on over to the www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

You will see through your experiences as you read why you are in the situation you are in and what you can do to get out of it.

just to clearify, thats OP/me

however, thanks guys. i appreacite your input. I felt bad about having this feeling that something is not right even though she seems to be so happy. That is all that counts for me at the end of the day... i am willing to live with less sex if needed. I do feel however like there is something i can fix about it. If you guys know answers just throw them out

op said they arn't working and live off vydia tournaments

>always doing what she wants, always buying her things
Dude, how the FUCK did you take that from my advice?

I said BE CONFIDENT NOT DEPENDENT ON HER MOOD.

She probably wants someone who can understand basic English. I bet you are always trying to "read between the lines" and putting your insecure words in her mouth.

Relationship:
>Complaining / nagging.
>I don't want sex now, honey.
>Expensive.
>Start to annoy about the little things.

Fuckbuddy / weekend slut:
>Fun.
>Fuck me (daddy).
>Still have my money.
>Both happy.

thats a nice tail but i can not realte my situations inside there except if you're talking about me being the guy getting free and telling the Sup Forums my story which they dont understand.

If that is what you wanted me to 'notice' then i disagree. b is not as fucked up as most people think. Ive been here since about 10 years and i never got bad response when having a serious issue/need to talk. b has been here for me like a family... they are not just prisoners staring at a cave wall.

That other guy is legitimately mad in the cave. He and his "red pill" buddies are staring at the cave wall. The shadows are their own insecure conspiracy fantasies that stop them from going into the world and having innocent fun.

my girlfriends never are expensive or annoying.
Mostly because i like and take women/girls that can take care of themselfs and have a strong selfesteem and are educated/intelligent.

if i just want to fuck i go by looks and those women do not usually meet me twice.
I dont know of the problems most guys have with their partners... in my opinion its the guys fault for making poor decision.

Word. Or caving in and getting all insecure at the first time her girlfriend is in a bad mood.

Imagine if you weren't allowed to be in a bad mood without your gf taking it personally? Fucking maddening.

i'm sorry im afraid my english is just not good enough to fully understand.
I understand whats written there but i really cannot relate to that or see my story related to this one?
sorry for being a idiot... is there another way to explain it?

Nope. Guess you're stuck being an idiot for another night. Sorry man.

well im not that smart it seems or perhaps that story really isnt related.
Either way, thanks for trying.

Well If my gf played LoL she wouldn't be my gf.
Soo.. fuck you.

If I could, I would roll my eyes into the upper echelons of space.

She's probably just bored of you.
Girls suck, man.

The part that i simply dont understand.
(You)
That other guy is legitimately mad in the cave.

you know what, that would make sens actually.
what can i do about it without jumping around town naked jerking off to pigeons

Dick...