OK Sup Forums you guys represent both the best and worst of humanity

OK Sup Forums you guys represent both the best and worst of humanity.

I was in an explosion a year ago today that left me disfigured badly. My medical bills are piling up because beauacracy has made it so the assholes responsible don't have to pay. Never mind I ran out of money to sue long ago and they can dodge a payout for ruining my life. All I do is drink when I can. I don't leave my house because people look at me on the street.

I want to murder the people who fucked up but can't figure out who. My life is never going to me better so think I should just an hero. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/articles/refinery-651559-explosion-torrance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self bump. need an answer.

Become foxdad

Men are meant to have scars. Explosion, are you kidding me? That's badass as fuck.

Whaddya mean disfigured?
Do you still have your limbs/ all of your sensory organs?

Scars are one thing but I'm fucking deformed. Plus I have trouble breathing.

You have any pictures? Let us see if it's really that bad.

I'm blind in my left eye and deaf in my left ear. I've lost 60% of my hearing in my right ear. My left ear is mostly missing as well as part of the muscle on my right arm and hand. The left side of my body is badly scared and deeply on my face.

I have other deper physical problems too that people can't see.

Sounds bad. By other physical problems you dont mean the male parts?

funny, that is fine which sucks cause I don't think I could even buy a girl at this point.

So it also ruined your manliness, huh. Guess there really is nothing that could repair you. Sorry man.

My dick is fine.

But fuck you. Let's take away your hearing, part of your sight and scar the fuck out of you and see how manly you feel.

faggot.

I was trying to be supportive here but since you take it on me: do yourself a favor and be a hero. There really is nothing else for you anyway.

sorry but this made me laugh
get fucking sober now op, please

the buying gf part i mean
cmon man you can get a fat girl and live a decent life
IT could be worse, right?

yeah I'm a little drunk.

I just can't go on like this. Sorry if I was an ass. It just sucks. The way things are going I'll be broke by new years and homeless by March.

It just pisses me off these assholes can let shit get fucked up and not even pay for the problems they create.

Look up Torrance oil explosion. and you'll see what happened.

Dont.
Learn to enjoy life your own way. Fuck what people think, theyre generally worthless nonetheless.
You will evolve internally some day, you will stop giving a fuck and you will become stronger.
Set your own values, dont accept anyone else's values -which are generally superficial society-imposed values. Grow. Learn to enjoy life your own way.
It will be painful and difficult.

Embrace pain. Good luck.

So you're either two face or Darth Vader. I don't see a problem with either OP

Bump

Friends gave me a bunch of old All Star Western. If I could breath right I'd become a bounty hunter like Jonah Hex.

ask on too pol
also i would advice to not murder but mutilate.

Im again.
It is badly written but you get the point. In my opinion that is the only way. I wanted to add: read Nietzsche IN DEPTH. And again, dont listen at all to what people say about him. Theyre too superficial to understand what he had to say. From the concept of Ubermensch to will of power, they degrade every concept and adapt it to their childish level of thought. But he is much more thab what they can see. He can show you a new path.

Become a supervillain.

Asthmatic hex

Do it op

Man this is pretty dark.
don't kill yourself, Maybe you could get a mask or something that covers up most of the scars n' shit...

Just remember that everything is temporary, you're bound to stop getting depressed eventually.

Or you could be fox dad

where coolstory faggot?

OP show pics

>Pics or it didn't happen.

shit, you could have died
but you can do this op, people Will always stare like fags but the problem is u do the insulting for them and thats why its fucked up to be a man in 2016, theres too many rules. if some faggot came up to you and started pushing you and laughing and called you a little bitch and said that you will never ever ever live a "normal" life, would you cry and kys? or would you be fucking pissed and motivated to prove otherwise and kirke his ass? get sober, get a job and walk around with 2k on you at all times. start nofap and workout. really hope you stop drinking, you can drink when your brain is working again. obviously idk what its like to be you, but killing yourself? really?

Explosion that disfigured you? Unless if this truly was 100% your fault, I'd sue.

Any incidents where people get hurt because of a defective product, errors of others, or while on the clock; usually can get some type of compensation if you play your cards right.

And in the event you're disfigured, they'd likely set you up for life.

Unless you did some retarded shit that no one else but you was liable for, like try to manufacture homemade fireworks and have one detonate while you're holding it.

I'd say get yourself a lawyer and sue.

Also, prosthetics, they make some nice ones these days.

tl;dr sue and ask at least for 7 figures, if you're gonna be deformed for life (assuming it WAS someone else's fault), it's really the least you can ask for. My friend fell off a NYC firetruck and jacked up his back and got a million, he still works physically demanding jobs. 1 mil+ isn't unreasonable.

welp, better just start killing indiscriminately and hope you get the fuckers. who knows, if you're good at it maybe you'll become a superhero

I wanna see jow fucked up you are

>Torrance oil explosion
You mean to fucking tell me that you got disfigured ON THE JOB and now you're telling me that you're gonna be broke *and* homeless.

That's fucked bro. You fucked up. I bet you signed some agreement saying you wouldn't get a lawyer and sue for more after they cut you some paltry check for a few grand (knowing all the while that guys typically get several million for these types of injuries on the job).

Get a lawyer and see what your options are, you can likely get some type of appeal AND it's likely such an open-and-shut deal that a lawyer would take it for free. Work comp lawyers typically work for a cut of the payout.

You could/should be set up for life. Even if this on-the-job injury was your fault. Workplace injury is supposed to be covered by the company, no exceptions, but they like to lowball you and get you to settle for pennies on the dollar if you aren't willing to fight for what's rightfully yours.

so... you gonna show us a pic or what?

this guy is baiting you, guys. No pic, no truth.

This. Make with the pics OP.

>Deper
Plus you're fucking retarded

>Never mind I ran out of money to sue long ago

if you are in the us, that isn't how it works. if you have a good case, attys will take your case on "for free" and claim part of the settlement.

post pics please. tell backstory, otherwise I just dont give a fuck.

>I don't leave my house because people look at me on the street.
Fuck this, man! There's a bunch of ugly people walking around, let alone niggers and all kinds of shit. Just walk around, and fuck them. Yeah, it may feel kinda bad... but worst than fucking up your entire life? Don't be stupid

SHOW YOUR FACE COWARD

D'ya look like this, OP ?

SeeAlso, US work comp attorneys typically take the case for free up front and take something like 25% of the payout. 33% if it goes to trial.

There WILL be a good amount of money for someone with your injuries. Likely they cut you a check for a paltry sum after the incident and called it your "settlement", a good work comp attorney can have that nullified if you didn't know what your injuries were worth.

You should have got a lawyer instantly, it would have been easier to do if you got a lawyer as you were being treated. If you still have ongoing medical bills, you MUST do this.

Millions. Your injury is worth millions if you're not trolling. Enough to at least get you a few cosmetic surgeries to look less ghoulish and set you up for life so if you don't want to work, you don't have to.

but I think it's very suspicious that you didn't respond to some very obvious legal advice and instead prefer to continue to beg.

It may take you a few months worth of legal struggle, but you'll get your million+. You should be living in a fully paid for home and comfortably affording all bills while doing nothing but sitting on your ass and surfing Sup Forums and playing video games.

The whole point of /b is to see the funny yet fucked side of life and laugh your tits off with dark fucked up humour.... dude the human side of me wants to be supportive and shit but as we are on /b..... pics faggot! NOW

OP is this you?

Damn bro I wish I could help you find the fuckers. Justice needs to be done

Go supervillan.

Who would you even kill? The insurance company president? The hospital director? Obama?

Become a masked hero or become an hero.
Can't doctors grow skin back? Try for some medical experiment, get paid, if it all goes bad then just get a proper surgical procedure done right the next time.

You could always become an assassin or something awesome, where you makes bookoos amount of money and you never have to be seen by people. You know, or make like, 3d dildos or pretend to be a woman and sell used panties and diapers filled with shit online to suckers around the world.

Post a picture of your face.
Also, try moving to a country that isn't ruled by multinational corporate oligarchs

You're a Sup Forums poster, so being disfigured really doesn't cripple your prospects or anything. You'll still have more success in life than half of the freaks on here.

Or try, the people responsible for the explosion perhaps?

I don't think we're at the level of growing skin back just yet. But prosthetics have gotten really fucking good recently.

>OK Sup Forums you guys represent both the best and worst of humanity.
50% of us don't give a fuck and what is more laugh at people like you, try this shamelessly fake and pathetic attempt to beg for people dumb enough to give you anything.

Just do it.

>I don't think I could even buy a girl at this point.
Impossible.

Man up and accept your deformity. You are a survivor. Did you survive all this time just to give up in the end? Accept that you have a scary/goofy face and work with it. Yes you were a victim. But do you want to be a victim for the rest of your life? People a more afraid of having to walk on eggshells and having to be super PC around a person than they are about what he looks like.

Stop living a life a blaming those who wronged you, because if you do, you are going to have to blame everyone, and that will never lead to happiness. You are responsible for what you can transform what people think of you.

Damn

If OP's story is true I think he underestimates the kindness and compassion of sex workers. Some of them are just wonderful people who actually care about men.

Regardless, OP should just post a picture of his face so we can see how bad the disfigurement really is.

Alright, I have the solution for you friend.
You need to become a masked criminal taking his revenge on society.
Craft yourself a very cool mask to hide your monstruous face, then go murder the one who did this to you. Don't get caught tho, and forge your legend as a mysterious murderer.
Now you are kinda famous, become a professional killer, but only kill for money the ones who diserve it.
You will be both feared and loved by the poor people, you will be a hero user.
That's what i would do, for sure.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot. Show us. Timestamped selfie fuckface.

ocregister.com/articles/refinery-651559-explosion-torrance.html

>Four contractors received minor injuries and three immediately released

OP is a lying faggot