I really want to go to Germany

Seriously, the buildings are so beautiful, the climate is just right, and the twinks are so nerdy and beta that if you have a bit of confidence and even a slight interest in engineering, you could sleep with them easily.

Not to mention those "green belts" around the cities. Great idea, I love that concept. It's important to preserve large contiguous stretches of wild space near urbanized areas so that the public can enjoy them without having to drive for hours.

Last but not least, the naval museum in Kiel. I could pick up an adorable twink in Kiel and take him there, and I'd playfully gloat about how the Brits wiped the floor with his country's navy at the Battle of Jutland, before heading back to his apartment for sodomy.

Other urls found in this thread:

dalealplay.es/videos/Cava-agujero-en-la-playa-y-queda-atrapado_275160
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no homo, right?

No homo! It's just a candlelit bratwurst dinner by the Brandenburg Gate, just you and me. No homo, just a nice gesture for a new friend.

its shit

>the climate is just right

yeah, that's why they all come here to retire.

It is just right for your mundane life. For holidays we visit our vassals in the south.

Why do krauts always do this?
When i was in fuerteventura there were groups of them just digging holes on the beaches

It's our secret.

Most buildings in German cities are made of that cheap plywood shit they use for office buildings on industrial estates. SAD!

?

Nah, it's honestly not. In recent years I've had some hostility towards Germany over its politics, but nothing can change the fact that it's the last great bastion of White manufacturing. The fact that it can pull a 250 billion Euro trade surplus - while having no natural resources and keeping a clean environment and paying welfare to a million brown parasites to boot - is a true middle finger to China.

I went to Germany I can tell you how it was for most of the big cities.

Some nice historical buildings or museums — the rest are just ugly commieblocks, the streets are really dirty and smelly, a lot of mudslimes, the food was disgusting and the people weren't that much interesting, not to mention their language is horrible to hear.

I recommend Poland. Really more White, beautiful and enjoyable in every aspect.

Digging a foxhole, old habit

>White manufacturing
we let produce our shit in other countries.

>dirty smelly streets full of muslims and commieblocks

Why would you go into a ghetto? You should know better as a Frenchman.

t. Jean Paul Wzyzski

I really want to insist to the dirty part, in France we also have a lot of trash in some parts of our cities but this is NOTHING compared to Berlin and Nuremberg for instance. Was really surprised to see garbage blocks everywhere.

Nothing is worth to see but the common touristic WWII things and maybe the countryside, because what made Germany beautiful at the time have been destroyed and still not rebuilt today — still looks like a commie country during Cold War.

That's a shame. I always had the perception that most German cities were rather beautiful, and that commieblocs were restricted to a few parts of the former DDR.

>Poland
Poland strikes me as being what a lot of Germans wish their country was. Maybe a little more relaxed, a little cleaner, a little whiter.

Yeah it's funny because at certain days of the month we bring our trash out so the city service can pick it up. You should try that.

>Poland strikes me as being what a lot of Germans wish their country was

Dunno if you are shitposting or just retarded?

t.personthatneverwasinpoland

Paris is beautiful isn't it?

Nobody wishes to be like Poland. Sorry but that's an illusion

Actually we do this three days of the week for different types of wastes — glass, plastic… The selective sorting has been generalized and everyone have his own trash cans to ease the process.

Meanwhile I have seen literal garbage dumps in your country I really doubt your city services will take care of.

Poland is really different and some parts are obviously still poor and not worth to visit.
But the general atmosphere and looking of the country are more interesting and imo more comfy and enjoyable, same as the food which was surprisingly good.
The people are quite cold though, while the German can still be friendly around a nice beer.

krauts are fucking mad

MAD!!!!!!!!!! just watch this video of a german tourist that was digging a huge hole and got traped in it

dalealplay.es/videos/Cava-agujero-en-la-playa-y-queda-atrapado_275160

>people glorifying poland
>because it's white
>when the true reason to hate non whites is their dumb, barbaric beaviour
>which describes poles perfectly
yeah ok, go on telling me how christian poland is and prove that you never was there.

>MAD!!!!!!!!!! just watch this video of a german tourist that was digging a huge hole and got traped in it
kek

On average, is France or Germany a more developed country?

I mean on things like services, income, crime, infrastructure, etc.

The actual city, on the inside, actually looks beautiful and diverse and that's why it is one of the most visited cities in the world — probably a bit overrated I agree.

Meanwhile Berlin is mostly composed of the same buildings everywhere with a few exceptions, they still look 20th century-ish.
The historical monuments still here today are even more remarkable because they seem so amazing compared to the rest.

he was digging that shit for 8 hours when it finally colapsed on him

eight

fucking

hours

Germy. France is dull dull dull

a true patriot

Have you ever been to Poland? It's a third world shithole, everything is trashed as everything you don't lock gets stolen after a few minutes. Why do north Americans always have the impression that Poland is some kind of white people paradise?

Germany is more successful economically speaking because they have less services and aids than we have, and I don't think this makes us a developed country.
Our leftists policies indeed make us more and more third world-tier everyday.

About crime we both have plenty of mudslimes so you know. Germany probably have more by now though.

Poland isn't a paradise (yet) but is surely far more interesting to visit than your shithole, sorry Hans.

Germany, we're also more developed than you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

You're all quite right in that I'm very ignorant about Poland. I always saw it basically like Estonia. Former commie state gets tons of EU funding and starts developing rapidly, government gets its shit together, population embraces Western values minus the social extremism we see in places like California. I guess that's wrong though. I guess Poland has more in common with... Russia.

>still poor and not worth to visit
See I honestly don't mind that. Lower income areas could have some charm of their own, and lower prices on lodging and food too. I'm thinking about places like rural Appalachia. A little off the beaten trail but still cool to visit. Unless you're talking about "poor" in the ethnic urban sense.

Yea they have a charm indeed and I liked it as well.
The prices are effectively cheaper so you can purchase a lot of things easily which is also good. They often take euros as well.

A good destination to visit.
I'd also recommend Auschwitz but don't take a guide — they are annoying as fuck.

LOL have you ever been to a French city recently? You have gipsys and niggers trying to sell you shit at every corner and everywhere from Sacre Coer to the Louvre it smells like piss and shit. I don't think there's a single city in Germany that's as bad as your major cities.

ITT: butthurt Krauts and Frogs aswell as ignorant New Worlders

germany and france are 60% muslim

Every former soviet country is still really shit. Even East Germany still suffers under the past occupation. Western Europe has a lot of problems with immigration and all that, but it's still way more developed than eastern Europe.

>French city

This is in Paris touristic areas only.
All our cities have mudslime-populated suburbs but they aren't everywhere.

But again this wasn't my point.
I was talking about the general looking of our respective cities. Yours are so boring to see and visit while ours or those of others European countries actually look more diverse and seem to have a rich history.

Plus we have way less T*rkrocaches and almost no Syrians as well, while you accepted 1M+ rapefugees last year.

Nice statistics you have there. Brits are 99% disgusting niggers with rotten teeth.

>aids

I had to think twice about that for a second. I didn't necessarily mean just public programs though, I meant the availability and quality of services in general, e.g. 4G coverage, delivery times for international packages, retail banking, road maintenance, etc. Basically whichever country is a closer approximation to a middle class lifestyle in the US.

Every French city I've visited is like this. You still have much more mudslimes than us even after the refugee crisis. Also who cares if a country is boring? Every country gets boring after a while but not every country is as developed as us.

Germany probably.

>T*rkrocaches

Kek. Compared to many eastern european scum turks are god tier migrants

What have you visited apart from Paris?
I don't think we have much more no.

>Also who cares if a country is boring?
Tourists, and this is what we were talking about. Germany isn't interesting and I have rarely seen someone fascinating by this country apart for the nazi thing.

no, they're as disgusting if not worse

>Mudslimes are better than Eastern Europeans

Except gypsies, not at all.
Turkroaches are disgusting.

French has much more black africans and 1/3 auf their births are either arab, berber or black.

good night france

I don't give a fuck about tourists, in fact I'm glad I don't have chinks roaming all around my city. Als nobody wants to visit your country anymore after all the attacks.

Good, I don't care about them too because they are so many here and they annoy me, but you just took the piss because I said Germany was uglier and more boring than France to visit although this is indeed true.

We both are cucked, maybe not at this point, though the anti-immigration and far right view are growing way more than they are in your cunt, where AfD should only have like 10% of the votes. You're still haunted by your past and want to censor all kind of discrimination.

Mehmet

>Frenchies at 22nd
kek

Meaningless metric. One of the weights is literally number of years spent in post-secondary education. They selected this to replace literacy on the old index when every country in the world started reaching the high 90s.

Nevertheless there's no sense in measuring years of education, without paying any regard to the quality of that education (Womens' studies vs. engineering) or accounting for other factors that contribute to human capital. Literacy was a really great generalized metric for comparing education, but now it's obsolete. We need something of equal utility.

>far right view are growing way more than they are in your cunt
Good luck turning your demographics and colonia past around

Why is Sup Forums so gay?

>Some nice historical buildings or museums — the rest are just ugly commieblocks,

banlieues what is it

>the streets are really dirty and smelly, a lot of mudslimes,

this coming from a frog

>not to mention their language is horrible to hear.

If you hear gay French all day long and shove a baguette up your ass it can sound manly

>I recommend Poland. Really more White, beautiful and enjoyable in every aspect.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

>I always had the perception that most German cities were rather beautiful
You need to visit towns below ~100.000 inhabitants, most of those are still in their historical shape.

>leaf and kraut thread
>surprised it gay as fuck

We instinctively dig trenches so we are ready for war.

It's genetic really.