'Penny Dreadful' Canceled at Showtime

EVAFAGS AT SUICIDE WATCH, HOLY FUCK, HELP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/penny-dreadful-ends-after-three-seasons-eva-green-john-logan-showtime-david-nevins-patti-smith-video-1201775483/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATW9HewSGu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally. Just about had it wit that leftshit garbage.

Well this is fine.
One, I never watched the show.
Two, it means Eva can go on and do some new stuff.

Well she's dead anyways.

It was surprising it lasted this long.

Shit, that was a good show. I've been catching up on it.

i wathced the first season, it got WAYy to gay for me. and im into femdom.

It wasn't cancelled, it had a proper ending.

It was bad and I fucking hate that bitch.

I wonder what she'll ruin next. But she was the best thing in Penny Dreadful, just to give you an idea of how bad it was.

I tried watching it the other week. I made it through all of the first season and a chunk of the second before dropping it. It's like capeshit where no one uses their powers or even acknowledges them.

Would it have been so much to see Hartnett go wolfman vs some vampires? Or Dorian Gray enter into a battle with Frankenstein's Monster in a battle royale of immortals?

Gave up halfway through this season, wild west setting was shit. They made the right decision.

Shit was hot bro

Three seasons sound about right for it. Only downside is no more delicious Eva and based Timothy Dalton under the same roof.

yeah, chandler getting fucked by dorian was too brittish tv for me

where's the Netflix petition

That's good, they've said everything they wanted to. For me the highpoint was the storyline about Frankenstein's monster. It made me really happy. I also liked the part about his past as the guard in the psychiatry. Other than that I feel like they wasted their time on that Lily and Dorian Gray stuff, it wasn't even remotely interesting. The wild west setting was cool too. A nice contrast to dark London.

Good. "Everybody wants Eva" was a terrible show.

>tfw this thread will soon 404 and nobody will remember anything about Penny Dreadful

Well I'm sad.

The finale was truly shit. Utter waste of a character, perhaps even a waste of 3 seasons.
Ironically if Ethan had died instead you could probably stretch things out to a fourth season and it would actually be more interesting

Just started catching this here and there this season. Enjoyed that blood-covered threesome but I don't know how the dude vampire didn't see all that anti-man rhetoric was going to turn on him sooner or later.

When will they finally cancel shameless?

This show had the worst Dracula ever.

He was alright until he basically stopped existing as soon as Ethan went into the chamber.

This show had the best Jekyll ever.

The show had so much potential but it just dragged on into nothingness

Dumping Eva Green Penny Dreadful webms.

season 1/2 were ok, then it got shittier and shittier. i'm happy they put it out of its misery.

Anyone have the CIS Scum vertical?

kek is this a comedy?

She'll find another medium to flash her tits, don't worry.

Press F to pay respects

End.

>it's a confy dialogue scene

thanks homie

It's okay, we'll probably see Eva on something else.
Hopefully, my dick.

forgot one

I like it. I'm sad.

Awwww. I always used Penny Dreadful to wash the taste of GoT shit out of my brain before going to bed.

I know people complain about how nothing happens and shit, but I'm fine with it in this show. It's pretty comfy.

>canceled
Is that like how Breaking Bad got canceled after Walt died?

>Penny Dreadful' Canceled at Showtime

It wasn't canceled it had a finale that was planned by the showrunner. Stupid faggot OP.

JUST

The ending felt forced. And even if it wasn't the best show around I liked it very much and will miss it.

And Dorian is best character.

good it was a piece of vampire true blood dogshit. hopefully got is next

Should have known it was one of you stupid fucking beaners that don't understand english.

You've got a minimum of two more years of GoT to look forward to faggot. Enjoy.

Even though I only really liked the first season, I will miss it

all that bondage imagery, is that actually part of the theme of the show or just ways to boost ratings?

>creator of the show decides to take his ball and go home before even making the 3rd season
>lets open up a bunch of new storyline threads and only resolve the most minor of old ones
>nothing ever really done with Dorian Grey and Billie Piper, just a time waster the entire season
>introduce Dr. Jekyll and never do anything with it
>hype up Dracula and Lucifer being afraid of the Wolf of God the entire series
>introduce a 2nd werewolf
>never have the wolves fight dracula
>Dracula just leaves stage left

This ending pretty much soured me on the whole series

so ronery
;_:

SOURCE?!

It ended, not cancelled.
deadline.com/2016/06/penny-dreadful-ends-after-three-seasons-eva-green-john-logan-showtime-david-nevins-patti-smith-video-1201775483/

So satisfying when he kicked them out.

I hated Poochie Caitriona. Too cool, too irrelevant, over the top dominatrix.

Pretty much it seems like Eva Green wanted off the show and the show creator refused to do anything else with the series if Eva was off.

Show could easily have lived on with all the new storylines opened this 3rd season not to mention reintegrating Dorian and the Bride characters back into the main storyline.

Many shows outlive their primes and go on to many seasons past their expiration but Penny Dreadful still could have used 1 to 2 more seasons to sort everything.

Sadly Penny Dreadful is gonna be chalked up to another show that was ended before anything resolved with a mountain of open storylines

it wasn't canceled, faggots. it ended. they told the story the wanted to tell. it literally said -THE END- at the end of latest episode. oh and the main character died.

>Jekyll showed up, temporarily cured one dude, then was granted the title of Lord Hyde -- he had no impact on the story at all
>Lyle was replaced by a random Underworld reject midway through the season, robbing him of presence at the end of the series
>Lily and Caliban were left without any purpose at the end of their stories
>The showdown between Ethan and Dracula which has been teased since Season 1 never happened
>Dracula just fucked around with Malcolm and friends while his lifelong ambition was gutted
>Vanessa's only out was to die, robbing her of all agency and invalidating her will and strength which have been pillars of her character since the beginning
>The Dark Vanessa thing had literally zero impact and we saw her for maybe five minutes after she was turned
>We never saw Dracula's true form

The list goes on. It's clear they intended a fourth season but got informed midway through this one that they were cancelled.

I'm honestly depressed as shit. I genuinely cares about these characters so it's awful to see their stories end so slapdash.

looked pretty much like it was slapped together at the 11th hour.

You don't drop in new storyline threads every other episode the way they did if you know well in advanced that its the final season

Favorite character?
Mine is Dorian.

Gotta go with either Sir Malcolm or Dr. Frankenstein

>dat hug between Frankenstein and Ethan at the end
>we'll never get to see Ethans reaction when he finds out he brought Lily back to life

thing is the concept of dorian grey has away been appealing to me but this dorian didnt really sit well with me but i have to say he is my favourite now.

Always had a hard-on for immortality. So I agree with Dorian.

Sir Malcolm obviously.

The Creature... and Renfield this season. Poor little damaged thing, creepy to the bone.

lol shes so overrated as an actress and hottie

Dorian best baddie
Malcom best goodie
Sembeme best cake maker

The show was just too fucking fragmented with too many plotlines dangling around the edges and weird shit like Dorian's transexual-who-he-kills-and-never-interacts-with-anyone-else in season 2

For me, the show's death knell was unceremoniously killing Hecacutie though

Was Dorain Gray based on Milo?

Goin' with Lyle
youtube.com/watch?v=ATW9HewSGu0

based lyle

he left england because he knew the ship was sinking

Is the last episode worth watching?

He's been among my favorites since Season 2. Him and Ethan in the museum is one of my favorite scenes in the series.

>No Lyle/Ethan spin off where they gallivant around the world, locating various artifacts and running into mystical creatures along the way

Why live?

did she ever get nude on this show?

Are you for real, user?

An Ethan/Hecate/Lyle spin off

What was this show again? I recall dismissing it after reading the synopsis but I can't remember why.

>I recall dismissing it after reading the synopsis but I can't remember why.
You probably assumed it was going to be like League of extraordinary gentlemen

>did she ever get clothed on this show?