Does anyone else drink water?

Does anyone else drink water?

Not tap.

inb4 flint michigan

So bottled tap? Put some plastic around it and charge more than gasoline.

A filter wouldn't work since the pipes in the shitty apartment I live in is full of rust. So either way I'm fucked.

Dont drink water, fish fuck in it

Oh yeah. I drink water every day.

I drinks the beer. Fuck water

Faggot not living in a country with good tap water. Probably poor. I live in a city where our tap water is the best drinking water in the world.

nothing but tap water for years.

Not that guy, but I drink bottled

Water around here comes out fucking white, even though my house has a water softener. Tastes vaguely of iron. Shit's nasty as hell, I don't even like showering with it

I drink only water, but I fizz it.

>but I drink bottled
You pay 1000% markup on water?
Water that passes no tests?
Water that is sourced from God-knows-where and could be industrial waste as far as you'd know?
Not long ago Schweppes had to recall a bunch of bottled spring water because somebody analysed it and found radioactivity way in excess of the safety levels. That's how much bottled water is tested.

I've drank nothing but water since this spring. Quit coffee, soda pop and Gatorade. I do drink beer wine or whiskey on the weekends tho. I try not to drink Monday through Thursday unless it's an occasion.

Yes, because i moved next to the largest source of it outside Russia.

Enjoy your coming water wars faggots.

>a city
>best drinking water in the world

lol
Of any city, sure. Major cities are quanitfied and ranked. You might be at the top of those.

Still shit though.

A big cup first thing in the morning and pretty regularly throughout the day.

But coffee and tea are the real shit.

>doesn't realize how he's Nestle's bitch getting fucked coming and going.

lol

All I drink is a fucktruck of espresso, about half a pint, for breakfast in the morning, and a thermos of tea the rest of the workday.

I have 4 bottles of wine left from my drinking days. I drank one last year. I might have one on new years camping out on the ice.

Used to when i lived in the country i had a fresh ground well, good ass water
Now i live in the city im not drinking tap and "Fresh" bottled water isnt good at all.

I'd be willing to bet that you are chronically dehydrated, dude. Although I very much like your choice of drink.

No, I drink spaghetti. It's really nutritious and provides you with succulent noodles. It also provides moist sauce that can give you the most erotic sensations.