30 years, no friends. What the fuck should I do with my life Sup Forums?

30 years, no friends. What the fuck should I do with my life Sup Forums?

keep living.

Install Gentoo.

What's the point?

Already have.

wank in your sister's hair

Uninstall Gentoo

Wtf is gentoo

I'll be your friend, what are some of your interests?

End it

I'm your friend.

It's a variant of linux.

Do a flip faggot

It's a meme on Sup Forums, I think he's lost

I'd say end it. It wont get any better

post dank memes

Welcome to lolicon

Why don't you become awesome? Better than just sitting on the couch right? Get to a gym, get a book on how to talk to girls. Develop a big social group. Become more awesome than chad

Invest yourself in your work. I Have no other reason to live myself, so, I work to get my mind off of the never ending numbness that is life. Hopefully I get hit by a car or something

The universe will be consumed by entropy weather you make friends or not.

I was just like you until I got these dubs

I know that life. I'm 30 years as well. Only friends I have are my coworkers. They're only my friends because I'm a hard worker, I only work hard because I don't want to be a burden to those around me. I found a girl I like at work, we talk and its really nice. I try to ask her out to the movies, she says no and stops talking to me.
Everyday I go through the motions. Pretending to be someone, when I'm really nothing. I know I'll never find happiness or love, but I keep moving forward. I don't know why I bother, but I do. If I end my life, I'll just be a burden to someone else.

make friends, the internet is a huge place
pick some wild fucking goal and work on the first step towards it. then the second. until you either dir, or reach that goal.

Get friends and stop posting frog memes

Be a lone wolf. Better this way, no one can betray or hurt you.

How to get friends at 30?

Don't ask people to the movies. It's too much pressure. Ask her if she wants hang out sometime. Much less pressure. Don't be weird. Try to assimilate, and get a good social circle going. Then she will come and ask you out

Get a girlfriend.

Become a normie and get a thriving social life.

Try drugs.

I'll be your friend user

I'm 19 and still a virgin.. I am good looking tho, my problem is that I am both a little shy and I want to know a girl very well before asking her out :( Why cant I just fuck a girl while clubbing ;(

nice meme, the fuck is a gf

You're in a kind of socially induced coma it's time to pull the plug op.

Hot damn I gotta get me some dubs

Just go up to girls and say "hi, should we go do something?" Go to a different town so they don't know you. If you get all rejections from at least 100 women you ask that day, never go to that town again and try another.

Also make yourself presentable and wear non-autist clothes. If you are fat don't even bother any of this.

The Internet has tons of places to meet friends, surely you must have some interests - Use that and find some likeminded individuals. If you cant find friends the 'Regular' way, just do it anyway you can.

Join a ballroom dancing group and poke your partners with your boner

Roll

same sorta thing (very fucking similar on the "I want to know a girl very well before asking her out"), but instead of clubbing i play D&D with others like me. haven't even had a gf yet. and i hardly met girls, I've embraced the fact that it is impossible for me to get a gf and learnt to live with that.

You muricans are weird. In the uk we've had stinky finger by age 13 no matter how ugly we are that's the beauty of alcohol.

Why the fuck do you want friends? You're 30, that phase is over. Find a bitch to marry and have some kids

That and Essex birds are slags innit

I'm Australian,which is really fucking weird because i have only ever gone out with my parents and only gone to a club with my parents. I'm not very Australian at all. its funny by brother and sister were able to do the shit I'm unable to do now when they were 16.

May I suggest abduction and rape op, get caught meh, not as if it makes your life that much worse than it is already and you will regale your cell mate with tales of being balls deep in a bit of trim.

> Australian
I thought everyone else here was sexually active at 12-15
i swear like 60% people have lost their virginity by 14 (in australia).

You doss cunt Aussie birds are fucking whores get in about it man.

In the uk most girls have 3 kids and a council flat by that age.

Teeth and facial structure standards are too high in australia then

Don't put yourself down.

In the UK, I hear muslim gangs get to destroy hymens.

Just become a degenerate gambler like me op. The feeling as your horse pulls a head in front coming to the line is better than sex.

I'm samefag as justin case

They do in England that shithole is overrun with mudskins and negroids thank fuck I'm Scottish.

Grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiny little bitch.

i honestly feel worse. seriously tho i feel like no chick would like me, honestly look 14 despite looking 19. also i have no interest in going out. i mean my parents of all people had to take me to a club. i am beyond hope.

M8 it's about personality, bitches can see past looks and still ride ye to death.

Kill yourself or die trying

Did you learn nothing from scar face ? First you the money then you get the power then you get the woman. Pay attention

Join a hockey beer league or something. It makes you exorcise and as long as your not a dick I guarante you will have at least 1 friend when the season ends

yay i guess

Go to meetup, a website...find an interest. Join people doing things....You will meet someone there, but you have to do it more than once....

Try to talk, but don't say TOO much, like your waifu pillow, or you jerk off anime statue, you know the "private" things. Make friends

If by 6 months you don't meet anyone, go ahead and an hero.

I sexually Identify as an Neckbeard. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the Earth tipping m'fedora to beautiful m'ladies . People say to me that a person being a Neckbeard is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install anime in my veins , 30 mm fedoras and Meme o' missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "White Knight" and respect my right to meme from above and tip m'fedora when necessary . If you can't accept me you're an SJW and need to check your privilege. Arigato for being so understanding. tip

This, also...
">pick some wild fucking goal and work on the first step towards it. then the second. until you either dir, or reach that goal."
This just appear by itself on my reply window and is totally thread related and it hasnt been posted on this thread before that I can tell... some bug with bots?