Hey Sup Forums, its my birthday soon. i'm turning 18 (legal drinking age where i am...

hey Sup Forums, its my birthday soon. i'm turning 18 (legal drinking age where i am, keep in mind im the youngest of my friends) and im having a chill party will my small group of friends, but none of my friends have expressed any interest in taking me out to a bar/club/etc. i want to go out but idfk how/where/what to do. i feel like around all my other friends birthdays people have been really keen, "bro im so keen to take you out", "youre gonna have so much fun going out!". but none of this for me.

tldr; my friends dont want to go out with me/ havent expressed any interest to and im turning 18 soon. whatdo?

>hey friend. I want to go out on my bday and hit some bars. you want to go?

thats what you get for being a normie
most of us are used to celebrating alone
try it sometimes

/thread

i feel like an autist just asking though

Fucking moron you are, get drunk then while drunk say "lets go out", also if your friends are above 20, no wonder. Most bars and stuff are garbage at age 18

Why do you even care about this?

Haha fuck dude, sounds so similar to my situation when I turned 18.

Pretty shitty but just know there will be plenty more times in the future where you'll go out and you'll have fun then.

But the novelty wears off after awhile and its not always super fun which is probably why your older mates arent hella keen. But hopefully your friends still come along on your birthday, just keep talking about it and they might get keen.

fair

idk, cause im a faggot

true, thanks user.

yeah idk, maybe its a little selfish/naive of me to want them to push me into coming, ah well.

Well considering Sup Forums requires you to be 18+ you'll most likely get a one month ban from here and you can tell us where you went after you turn 18

threads been useful regardless, ill cop a month. will update

Shisha bar

no thanks, i like traps not dudes.

OP here, im still camping this thread in case anyone else wants to chat or whatever

Are they all way older than you and over the fun of clubs/bars ?

nope, literally all within a year of me. but theyve been going hard all year, still are. most of them are out tonight.

as far as i can tell they still enjoy it

MODS

Who fucking cares about your underage drama? They're not asking because they don't like you enough. They just tolerate you.

accurate, but doesnt help me very much

Sucks man, try straight up asking them, it's not as weird as it seems. When I turned 18 I asked my friends to take me out and it was good fun.

ok, will do, thanks user