What's your penis size, no homo

What's your penis size, no homo.
I'm about 5 and a half inches and 5 inches thick

Hopefully enough to please my waifu Mercy.

But she's mine

6.5 long hard, 2.5 soft/compressed by tighty whiteys
dunno girth, not pencil dick, average i'd guess

6.6 hard

bout 6 inches. straight and thick tho.

pretty average but not bad for a tranny

Show yourself

18.3cm hard (convert to inches yourself, I don't know), no idea girth, don't have tape measure on hand, pretty average I think.

7 in length, 5 and a quarter around
>is still virgin

7.5 x 5 but with zero self confidence, so the flop sweat of desperation and failure is strong with me.
Even uglies brush me off. Sucks.

we talking when erect or limp. because with me there is a major difference.

you want just the dick or like crotch up or what?

That's 7-1/2 inches user.
That's pretty decent.

show face and ass. only if you cute though, if not just ass

Always erect

I'd always seen myself as pretty average until my ex recently told me that I was the biggest she'd had, so I actually took the time to measure myself.

I mean, I'm more than the average of my country, so...yay?

why is your dick square?
12cm flaccid
16cm hard
girth is a little less

Everything

k hang on.

6" length, 6" circumference

Here is me compared with Mandingo

He's obviously still like 20% longer and thicker, but I'm happy to be kinda in the same league as him

So you have a dick shaped like a coke can?

lol length means nothing if you are a twig. only 5.5 length myself... but 6inch girth

>why is your dick square?

5.5 long and about 5 around. I don't think it is anything special but it makes my wife cum so I'm good.

you are prob thick... girls measure by girth mostly. because that's how they feel it.

6 long
About 4.5 girth

Sucks to be me. I'm tall too so that makes it look even smaller.

Long enought. I was tempted to measure when i was like 15 because everyone aperrently did, but i figured it's long enought for dying a virgin.

It's average to YOU because it's what you've always had, but not to women. You're in the top 10% in penis size worldwide. Not super extraordinary, but better than the alternative.

>there is no correlation between height and penis size
why do people claim this? In every study I've read there is a 0.5-0.7 correlation value which is a "positive" or "strong positive" correlation

Just look at this study here. Not a single guy that's taller than 2 meters has a below average cock and not a single manlet has a big cock

There is clearly an upward trend that the bigger the guy the bigger his cock is

Of fuck I mixed up the annotations on the axes

Height is the x axis and BPEL is the y axis

Only 4 inch length but an 8 inch girth... it looks weird.

8'1/4 X 6'1/4
Not gonna lie, shits cash.
Have made some small bitches scream.

Those are both good points, but as big as I apparently am, this thing gets put to use rarely, so it doesn't much matter.

lol I'm the opposite, 9 inch length and only a 3 and a half inch girth, it's a fookin spear.

I don't understand this at all. Is the smallest example an 80cm tall dwarf with a 15.8cm long dick?

8 inches on a good day

fucking lol

I am quite huge. 10.2 inches and a 8 inch girth. Still a virgin cuz girls on one night stands run away... and I go floppy and get scared. Now I just don't go out. Dick is too big and all i can do is masturbate. I only good at talking to chicks when drinking... never had a gf.

As I said I mixed up the names of the axes.

I've had the raw data of a study laying around as an excel spreadsheet and created this chart (because the creators of the study couldn't be bothered), but fucked it up somehow

cum on post. I need to get my fap then sleep. make my day

Can you please upload some good measurement pics to measureup.tumblr.com because in all the years that blog has been up there hasn't been a single 10 incher

Not gonna lie... it's quite huge when erect.

5.75x5.5

How big soft?

Confirmed for small-dicked liar.
Being too big has its own problems. You'd know if you had one.
Shit's not cash when you spend money on a nice evening out, get back to bed and then
>screaming
>crying
>evening over
>blue balls

So if I'm about 180-183cm (~6ft) what average length/girth should I be according to thatl

Well my girlfriend once choked on my massive 4 inches so I think that's good enough

6 inch hard
3 inch soft

17cm

Confirmed for jealously or stupidity. You can't just give it all straight away and some can't take it all at anytime.

THIS

fucking liar lmao small dick fag detected

It obviously varies a lot but since you're average height you would usually have an average dick, probably about 15.5cm which is a little bit over 6"

post a picture then

Prob just under two thirds of the size - around 6 to 7.. depending on temperature. Can get below 6 in freezing waters though.

yeah fucking right faggot GTFO

>180 cm
>average

Can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid

Maybe you're a fucking chink but in white society that is average indeed.

14 cm erect
4.5 cm (usually) flaccid
lol dunno

My girlfriend is a wuss and bleeds when I stick it in. She only lets me fuck her rightly about once a week, the other times she makes me stop because it hurts and then gets pissed when I go masturbate to finish off my boner.

So many, so cursed. But I can DP solo and have myself sucked and handjobbed at the same time.

Nigger the tallest people in the world are the slave and are on average 185cm. In the USA the average is 175cm.

Slavs*

Must I really?
It's possible to make some girls scream in a good way - I have never made a girl cry in bad way. They normally end up shaking and twitching then pass out.

16250mm long, 12750mm girth

Are you made of leggo? Mr minecraft?

7x6inches. Also uncut master race

Mine doesn't even make the inch zone....

sorry no makeup so i look like shit

I'm 8 inches and I did bc im not a lying faggot

6.3 think 5.5 thick

bf is 8 and 6.7 thicc

3000 inch

same

1km x 1.2km

coming from a mostly straight guy, i'd probably plow you

Post pics then.
I'm neither jealous nor stupid. Got my own.

The only people who think big dicks are aces that solve everything are insecure small-dickers. Everyone loves the idea of a monster cock, but reality is different.

Alright buddy, keep comparing yourself to spics and asians to feel more special. You're average if you're white.

i'd suck your dick because i am a massive faggot

THIS

real ass shit right here

can confirm

My penis is 2 inches thick and 3 inches in length. Pretty average.

>mostly striaght
So you're bi you faggot.

yeah maybe average soft lmao

I saw this one on a dickrate thread 5 times already... next

7 and Rollin

yeah it was me you fucking retard

About 4 inch hard maybe 4.5 inch when im really hard

Straight with shemale curiosity and you've got my dick interested

I am black and my dick is 9 inches... pretty average.

Nope. Average for white males is only an inch higher than the national average. You sound like a mad manlet. Even your own graph contradicts you unless you're going to claim that only 2% of the people measured were white.

>mfw this faggot thinks my own dick isnt my dick

i've never had a single thought about a dude in my life whether they were mtf or just a dude lol

but from seeing a girly ass with nice hips, i mean ye

seen that one before too

yes because it was me posting in the dick rate threads
you
fucking
retard

lol thats barely 6 inches. 4 inch girth at most

LOL you want me to whip out my measuring tape?

6.5-7" long
about 6" around
uncut - they love my uncut cock

mind spreading your asshole for the camera? little gape and i cum for the night.

>ITT we lie about our dick sizes

fucking faggots, abandon