How can i rape a woman/girl succesfull and how can i left no proof?

How can i rape a woman/girl succesfull and how can i left no proof?

Just go to a bar, buy them a drink, talk to them, pay them their going rate and role out.

i mean a girl in my school

This guy know what's up

Dismember the body, dissolve in acid, dispose of waste in various spots various distances away from your residence.
Dust everything, clean everything, scrub it all.
Don't leave a single trace of evidence anywhere, this is hair, fingerprints, semen, saliva, odor, , dandruff, clothing lint, anything - nothing.
Do not be seen. Learn this person's schedule.

If you want to avoid killing her then just blackmail her. Make sure she can't hear, smell, or see who you are. Just think.

Or you could always try using a date rape drug.

Dont do it in the first place.

only RIGHT answer for this thread:

DON'T RAPE SOMEONE ASSHOLE

I am reeeeally curious how killers can just, kill someone and leave the body there.
Like these victims of Clinton's assassins?
Why not remove the body? Is it really that difficult? A high enough acid or alkaline content should dissolve biological material, right? Or a fire? I don't get it. Where are the professional killings?

i rape u for free

>ITT; Normie bait and normies

Well seeing as you can barely communicate in English, I'm assuming you're from some corrupt third world shithole, in which case I doubt your police would even investigate rapes.

i am from France

what constitutes a succesfull rape?

Ok then Mohammed, you are from a third world shithole, so you'll be fine.

They're usually publicly killed or executed by those in power, typically the masses, unless you hold any corrupt military power (or a gun), of which OP likely holds neither.

wasted on a newfag troll

It's simple.
>be extremely white and rich

so what you're saying is is right

Wtf? You deserve to die.

Dress like Justin burner and tell her that she is the chosen one

Fuck off, theres nothing wrong with rape. Girls fucking love it, just look at overwhelming majority of people advocating surge of adult, male refugees into our countries - theyre all young, white females.

Stop lying to yourself. You cunts love rape.

Haw haw haw, well played, nigger.

how ugly you have to be that you just cant get a girl like a normal person. do you really want to ruin someone's life?kill yourself,degenerate

femanon here
I REALLY hope you're trolling. A friend of mine killed herself after being raped. She kept saying she felt dirty and too humiliated. Years of therapy, nothing helped.
As a woman I cannot imagine life after rape. It's the worst thing that can happen to a woman. And if you rape someone, please kill them immediately so they don't have to live with that kind of pain for the rest of their lives. It's traumatizing.

Go outside like a normal person and get laid faggot

But is it worth it? You know there's a high chance of getting caught

Please.jpg there are many unsolved cases of murder . Too many lore & ordur foe ue buddie