President Obama is no strongly urging Republicans to withdraw support for Trump...

President Obama is no strongly urging Republicans to withdraw support for Trump. In light of recent developments of his strong connection to the Russian government, and the KKK a complete withdrawal of support is really the only thing that can save the GOP at this point.

How did they let themselves get to such a place?

Even the Bush family supports Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/23/health-insurance-expert-obamacare-could-be-within-one-year-of-collapse-n2207836
investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/
nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because fuck you.

Kys yourself

Obama.. hahahahahaha..nobody takes that clown seriously. Honestly, there are calls for dems to pull their support for Shillary..they need to now and seperate themselves from the titanic of her sinking

Trump was endorsed by the flag ship paper of the KKK. He's obviously changed.

So much support

You can't stop someone from supporting you. It's not like he asked.

trumpians can't talk about their candidate or say why they like him without mentioning Hillary.

please.. they support who they want.. Doesnt mean Donald is connected to them.. If anything, they are more connected to Hillary since she was best buddys witha few grand cyclops..

Senator Robert Byrd was Hillary's mentor, and a proud KKK member. Al Gore's father was also affiliated with the KKK, and even blocked civil rights legislation.

The GOP's racist meme is just a diversion for the real truth, that the democrats are the racists. They are known for always calling someone else out for the very thing that they themselves are doing.

sure they can.. he is great and will make America great again.

ITT: Major damage control for Hillary. Trump gaining ground in major polling. CO, NH, NV, MI, PA all tied...... major panic ensuing....

Listen fags, if a third party candidate gets 5% of the vote, then they get government funding. So.....stop being whiny little Hillary bitches or Bernie bros and vote Green or Lib.

Jesus Christ, this election has turned out all the moralfags.

Johnson is at 4%. It wouldn't take that much more to push him over.

Why is this relevant? Bill Clinton is not running for president

But she supports him. And covers for his actions. And some of those allegations are against her as well. It says something about her

yes. he technically is.. if you dont believe that, you're a special kind of stupid. He will bring his ways back into the oval office. What a disgrace. Along with her criminal background. No thanks.

>she supports him. And covers for his actions

can you prove that?

protip: you can't

>her criminal background

No charges, or convictions, therefore not a criminal you dumb ass.

Has to be bait. No way Clinton supporters are this retarded.

So tell me, would you rather have a person who accidentally deleted some emails, or an overt racist, with a long history of sexual assaults?

Give me a break.

>accidentally

Hahhaahahaha. Have you ever wondered what she was so desperate to hide?
>forgetting how she rigged the primaries
>Forgetting how she got a child rapist of and laughed about it.
>Forgetting how corrupt she is
>Forgetting she wants a war with Russia
>Forgetting the millions she let the arabs donate to her, even though she claims to be a women's right activist.
>Forgetting how she was against gay marriage, same with Obama
>Forgetting how she voted for the Iraq war

Still no proof of trump being a racist

you're the dumbass
the new emails prove the criminal activity. Evidence they didnt have before..
Just because someome isnt "charged" doesnt mean they aren't criminals.. get it straight, mental midget

>But she supports him. And covers for his actions. And some of those allegations are against her as well. It says something about her

That’s a stupid argument. Even if the allegations are true why would them make Hillary less of a presidential candidate? She’s just married to the guy, maybe she hates him and beets him with a stick behind the scenes. It doesn’t matter, Its not a race for the most likeable person award.

-Uproot the failed Obamacare system (that has established illegal monopolies in some states) and change many of the fundamentals to include ADDING more interstate competition that will drive costs down.

-Secure our southern border with a legitimate wall, not a wall for a mile or so then a fence the rest of the way. A solid, secure wall that can be monitored with both computers and personnel efficiently. This will curb illegal immigration and drug trafficking among other things.

-He's anti-PC, there's way too much of it as it is and the bullshit's only grown even more under Obama to where "my feelings" matter more than common sense.

-He wants to reverse the Russian "reset" that failed and actually have them as an ally instead of fighting them for no reason like it's 1950.

-He's a nationalist. The opposition is globalist. You have to fix your own home before you can try to help your neighbor and he understands that.

I could go on but that should suffice.

>Still no proof of trump being a racist

Actually there's more proof to the contrary. Trump fought to get people of color into country clubs, and was never called racist before running against the democrats.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

its been proven over and over again.

you cant even protip bro.

you lose everytime.

kill yourself

Trump2016

She is all of those things.

Trump is our best option.

Vote Trump 2016

>dicky leaks

>actually believes the edited content in emails put out by the russians to intentionally influence the election.

>autism

iPhone is the best console, and nobody could ever fucking speak against it. When I first got an iPhone, I was so excited that I wouldn't be trashy anymore. I got so many friends with the iPhone 5C's stunning colors and sexyness, and that isn't even half of it. It has over 30 GB worth of data. I was able to store, if I recall, 10,000 photos and it would only take up 4 gigabytes. It would play games that would seem laggy to a console and turn it into a lagless portable experience. I am a true fucking gamer, I play Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Flappy Bird, and Clash of Clans daily, I can message friends and stay up to date, I can talk to people with my face and always remember how my friends looked like, I can take endless photos with no worry about using data, and I could browse infinite pages of the internet, which a shitty console can't do. The PC, Wii, PS4, and Xbox 1 can't do any of this shit. Compete with that, consoletards. Also, nice trolling fucko, with you're not including you're fucking iPhone, get your facts strate Android fuckers.

>That’s a stupid argument

Oh yeah I guess your right.... even though she's publicly defended him.... Oh but.... wait....

>why would them make Hillary less of a presidential candidate? She’s just married to the guy
>Just married

It really says something about her, and it wouldn't be the first time shes defended a child rapist

meh.. what she has done is far worse than what Bill has done. The corruption is too big to allow into the White House

Good thing that Trump loves the poorly educated, right? Less good that he won’t give a fuck about you if he wins the election

>the dems dont want a republican to win so you should withdraw support

literally every 4 years

And don't try and say this is fake because she didn't even deny it in the debates. Just tried terribly to change the subject

lolol. What a load of crap. Wikileaks has no fake emails. Keep believing that shit, short cock, it wont make it go away though.

Hillary is done.

Hey geniuses, I know if you're supporting Hillary you failed a fucking civics class more than likely but try to find a single brain cell between you two.

The reason most people bring up Hillary when they're talking about shit they don't like or why they support the Republicans instead of the Democrats is because, for 8 years now, she's been the fucking Secretary of State.

She's advised the president on NUMEROUS occasions and swayed his opinion. That means, keep up, the shit that people are angry with in government are DIRECTLY related to her.

On the flipside, most of you can't even name 5 of Hillary's policies even though you claim to support her without bringing up "Trump's racist!"

Go ahead. Try.

This.

The fact that they are breaking out the race card instead of "when they go low, we'll go high", shows just how desperate they're getting.

thats why you're here.. for endless entertainment. ignorance sure is bliss, eh stumpy?

Are they going to have to put this on the
White house as well?

>Hillary shills challenge anyone to post why they support Trump without bringing up their felon of a candidate

>Someone actually delivers

>Hillary shills conveniently ignore it because they either don't know why they support Hillary or have no way to refute the above post.

>It really says something about her

Maybe but it doesn’t say anything about her ability to be a good president.

Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake OR that they're from Russia.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

I'm not a Hillary supporter, but I'll "try".
Women's Rights
Expanding Obamacare
Refugees
War in the Middle East
Damn... I can't think of a fifth.

>yet the news outlets and Clinton supporters are saying that about trump

Hypocrisy at its highest

She's got a proven track record of FAILURE while in public office, while Donald Trump has none..

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

Who're you going to pick for your NFL team? The eager quarterback straight out of college with a track record of collegiate wins (trump) or a washed up QB that's been in the NFL for 20 years who has a track record of choking and dropping the ball whenever you need to score a touchdown (hillary)?

It's not rape if you support Hillary

You say she cares about women's rights?
I say she doesn't. Prove me wrong.

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

Democrats are the dumbest fucking hypocrites on the planet and it's not even funny at this point, it's just sad that a few people still believe their lies for some reason.

What does "War in the Middle East" even mean?

You clearly don't know WHAT her policy is on war in the middle east.

What about refugees?

Why would you EXPAND a program that's already failed?

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health plan."

1 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LOST OBAMACARE THIS YEAR, 1.4 MILLION PEOPLE ARE PROJECTED TO LOSE OBAMACARE NEXT YEAR.

90%+ WILL SEE AN INCREASE IN INSURANCE PREMIUMS BETWEEN 50-150%

Many states only have ONE insurance company to choose from in the "open market" where they were supposed to have MORE choices.

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/08/23/health-insurance-expert-obamacare-could-be-within-one-year-of-collapse-n2207836

investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/

Supporting Hillary because she wants to expand Obama care is like shooting yourself in one foot then shooting yourself in the other to distract you from how much the first one hurts. It's just not logical.

>fighting the sexist wage gap
still wondering where this wage gap is. I'd love to make more money for doing the lesser amount of work of a woman

1) russians. The same russians hilary sold 20%+ of our uranium to?
2) so where is this proof of a russian link? I hear everyone say durr trump russian bad but no one has any proof. Just some whacky conspiracy theory.
3) kkk, you mean how the newspaper endoresed trump and they responded by saying they dont represet them? So now if someone we dont like, likes someone that means they automatically hold their views? So if a rapist supports obama or hillary does that mean they are a rapist too?
4)bush sucks worst president ever, supports hillary....... nice argument bro

The FBI proved there was no link between Russia and Trump. Fuck off. Also Trump disavowed Duke like over 9000 times.

lol shill cuck.

You can't possibly be this stupid. You act like deleting emails is all she's done.
>Bribes from "paid speeches" related to policy
>Benghazi
>Advised Obama, so she either has no sway over him or supported some bad shit.
>Compulsive liar
>Rigged DNC
>Alienates most of the country
>Horrible economic and foreign policy plans
>Majority of funds came from the same companies she trash-talks, so she's obviously lying to us or them, and THEY have power, we do not.
>Defended, and gloated over, a rapist.
>Has changed stance on policies numerous times, most notably in the last few years on gay marriage, gun control, and her opinion of Obama.
And trump has a point to counter each one I listed that's just as bad.

Well then technically mob bosses are not criminals by your logic. Or anyone for that matter who hasnt gotten caught.....

>Bush supports Clinton
Bushs + Clintons have ran the U.S. for the last 20 years look how that's worked out for us.

As opposed to fucking Donald Trump? Are you retarded? (protip: yes)

>i literally don't know who the president is

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha. You're kidding right? (protip: this isn't how you protip you shill faggot)

>Bushs + Clintons have ran the U.S. for the last 20 years look how that's worked out for us.
Fucking this right here!

How stupid are people for wanting to keep this dynasty in place?

>tfw holy fuck google's captcha says pick buses and shows the hillary campaign bus. subliminal message much google?

>accidently uses bleachbit to delete 30k+ emaiks
>long history of sexual assalts
>forgets we are talking about clinton
Kek

>i literally am a dumbass who doesn't anything.

Or maybe he fought to keep lowlifes out of the country club, they just happened to be of color....

>would you rather have a person who accidentally deleted some emails
>accidentally deleted emails
>accidentally
>ACCIDENTALLY

So what's gonna happen when something worse "accidentally happens

Trump's kickin their ass. Obama and his policies are being unmasked.

There is no evidence that they are faked. 1 it would be extremely difficult to fake that many emails to keep them consistent and cohesive. 2 its difficult to write them in the cadence of the people that are being spoofed unless you really now how they speak and structure their communications. 3 even hillary isnt denying they are real because she knows it wont stick

>"paid speeches"

As opposed to every other politician?

>Benghazi

Not her fault. Not even the Republicans claim so, just dumbass talk show hosts (and of course dumbass trump).

>some bad shit

Which you can't even name.

>Compulsive liar

True, but more honest than Donald.

>Rigged DNC

Also true.

>Alienates most of the country

Trump is the most disliked candidate of all time.

>Horrible economic and foreign policy plans.

Which you can't name, naturally. Of course, Trump literally has no plans at all.

>Majority of funds came from corporations

Like every politician, including Trump

>Defended, and gloated over, a rapist.

It was literally her job. Do you know what a lawyer is?

>Has changed stance on policies numerous times

Still more consistent than Trump.

"I accidentally launched all of our nukes...." -HRC

kek

>i'm a retard

>Even the Bush family supports Hillary Clinton.
No shit Sherlock, this is about insiders VS. outsiders. Who is more inside than the Bushs and Clintons?

>>tfw holy fuck google's captcha says pick buses and shows the hillary campaign bus. subliminal message much google?

Google's in the tank for Hillary, and Schmitt their' CEO is one of her biggest donors. They even tamper with the search trends to try to hide stuff (pic very related).

Is some no-proof country club thing all you have?

You poor misguided soul. Is the topic who's more racist now? Ok.

Hillary pretends to give a fuck about minorities and the saddest part is blacks, hispanics, and SJWS eat it up while she exploits the FUCK out of them.

On a radio station targeted towards black people with music that most would consider connected to black culture, Clinton’s comments looked for all the world like a textbook attempt at pandering from a campaign that has long been accused by young black people of doing just that.

"I always roll with hot sauce."

Holy fuck, how racist is that? Not only changing up her verbage and using slang like a 14 year old, but implying that all black people put hot sauce on their food? For fuck's sake.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/hillary-clinton-pandering-radio/479004/

2 months before her "hot sauce" incident, Podesta and team who write her speeches corresponded with each other and tried to get her to say "Yo Mama" at a mostly-black rally.

"Is everyone comfortable with her saying "Yo Mama?"

How do blacks not realize she's exploiting them? Where are the people calling her racist?

nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/the-clinton-campaign-wanted-her-to-make-a-yo-mama-joke.html

Not to mention her calling all people of color in big cities "Super Predators" just because they live on the wrong side of town.

Yet another example of Democrats being complete hypocrites and talking out of both sides of their mouths.

>>"paid speeches"
>As opposed to every other politician?
LOL!
>>Benghazi
>Not her fault. Not even the Republicans claim so, just dumbass talk show hosts (and of course dumbass trump).
LOL!
>>some bad shit
>Which you can't even name.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>Compulsive liar
>True, but more honest than Donald.
LMFAO!
>>Rigged DNC
>Also true.
LMAO!
>>Alienates most of the country
>Trump is the most disliked candidate of all time.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>Horrible economic and foreign policy plans.
>Which you can't name, naturally. Of course, Trump literally has no plans at all.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Majority of funds came from corporations
>Like every politician, including Trump
OMFG BRAH! LMAO
>>Defended, and gloated over, a rapist.
>It was literally her job. Do you know what a lawyer is?
B...BUT...BUT DONALDS CHARACTER IS SOOOO BAD LMFAO.
>>Has changed stance on policies numerous times
>Still more consistent than Trump.
LMFAO.

Anons this is what we're up against. Your typical clinton voter. A true idiot. Is this b8? This has to be.

It's over. Trump Wins!

Womens rights, takes millions in donations fromcountrys that treat women like property. Also pays women in her own foundation less them men
Expanding obamacare. The same obamacare that is skyrocketing health care premiums nation wide?
Refugees. Lets not solve the true problem, ISIS. Lets just take in people that lost everything and ignore the cause.
War in the middle east? What is this? She supprrs war? Thought it was bad? She doesnt support war? What did she do to prevent, vote for it?

It's ironic that the Democrats favorite label to throw on someone is "racist." How many times have you heard these dipshits say this about Trump in the past 6 months?

This guy Benjamin R. Barber, one of the top 20 single contributors to the Hillary campaign and of her closet confidants doesn't sound racist at all.....

"Blacks are just like the jewish guards in concentration camps who tried to save their own skins by helping Nazis kill other Jews. Blacks are seriously fucked in the head."

Holy shit. I guess that's just another example of that liberal double-standard we all know so well.

Democrats are the most racist assholes you're ever going to see. It's funny they're so fond of using the word "racist" when talking about OTHER people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/clinton-ally-black-republicans-jews-aided-nazis/

waaaahhhhhh, everyone's against drupf

waaahhhhhhh, it's rigged

>washingtontimes
>credible

>Trump is the most disliked candidate of all time
Hillary's numbers are worse!

>We want change
>Vote for another Clinton!
bwahahahahahahahah.

TRUMP 20.16!

it's all over the news, pick a channel dipshit :^)

Is this really all Hillary supporters have? Corny memes and low-energy attacks at any source posted like they're too stupid to Google?

wew lad
this is going to be a landsliiiiiide
Trump 2016

>it's all over the news

>tfw all over the news = fox + breitbart

>this is going to be a landsliiiiiide

kek

>retard

George H.W. Bush- Director of Central Intelligence (January 30, 1976 – January 20, 1977)
George H. W. Bush - Vice President (1981-1989)
George H.W. Bush President (1989-1993)
Bill Clinton - President (1993-2001)
George W. Bush - President (2001-2009)
Hillary Clinton - U.S. Secretary of State (2009-2013)

hey look another corny meme and no actual rebuttal.

not surprised one bit.

come with more ammo next time, kid. you can't refute the facts i've posted and you can't shout them away with buzzwords.

obama.haha he is such a pussy. heres how cucked he is ""I know that my wife is not just my equal but my superior,""

guys guys guys its over for hillary. Why argue anymore? Even CNN says she doesnt have enough electoral college votes now, which is what the hillary shills were harping on lately. Just bask in the light of our cool new president Trump.

Texas blue? You're a fucking idiot.