Chastity cage day 3 I'm locked and been waking up every hour because of it we had the most amazing tease session ever...

Chastity cage day 3 I'm locked and been waking up every hour because of it we had the most amazing tease session ever last night I'm going on 3 days locked I took some pics on her phone last night and she is going to send them to me today while she is at work to tease me so I will post when she sends them she says I'll possibly get unlocked Sunday but she's not certain

post more pics

Good morning. poor boy didnt get to cum last night? Lets hear about that tease session. Did u make ur girl cum like a good boy?

Yeah tell us

No s had refused to let me cum it was pure torture she put her small vibrator in the tip of my cage and left it there then put the biggest but plug we have in my ass then took her massive vibrating dildo and put it inside her with her puss in my face after she got it good and creamy she shoved it down my throat making me choke and sick on it then back in her pussy it went all while having her vibrator on the tip of my cock and butt plug in ass then she strap we it on and rammed my throat and made me gag before putting it back in her pussy and cuming then taking everything out of me and leave me lay there with the worse blue balls ever

I keep begging her to unlock me but she just keep ramming my throat and telling me no not until Sunday of you are lucky and I have cum or fapped since Thursday I've been locked 24/7 since then

you're gonna end up cucked if you continue this. Hope you're okay with that

I am indeed that's my ultimate fantasy

What do you want more pics of my cage?

Your first cum should be a caged one. On Sunday she sits you down naked with the strapon tightened over your caged cock. She wants to play dressup. You get to watch as she models her sexiest clothes...stripping slowly and putting on her favorite thongs and see through tops. No bra of course so you can see her hard nipples. She takes extra care to stroke and tease the strap on as if it was your big 10" dick....but your pathetic manhood is locked in a 3" cage. Her final outfit is something new. Shes wearing thigh high striped socks and panties with a spagetti strap top that barely fits. Shes sits on the bed in front of you while you're stuck in the chair. She slowly rubs her socked feet on your balls and cage, then works her feet onto the strapon giving it the footjon you are dying for. ...

where are you from? i wanna fuck your gf

Awesome love it

Illinois

ok i can drive, send me an email to [email protected]

lets make this happen

Your suffering turns her on. She takes off her panties and gets the vibrator. Now shes on her knees in front of using the vibrator on herself. She starts licking and kissing the strapon as she gets wet from your moans. She is amazing at giving head. She deep throats all of it and lets the saliva soak the strapon so much that your thighs are getting wet from it. suddenly u feel the vibrator as she moves it from herself to your ass while she methodically deepthroats the strapon. Your precum is leaking to the floor. ..

Don't stop

Pics from last night she just sent me saying only 1 more day

If you fuck her, take pics and convince her to up his chastity. I laugh when it becomes 2+ weeks than a month

She is too horny to think about you anymore. She makes you sit on the vibrator so its stuffed up your ass on full blast. You're still stuck in the chair, locked and wearing the strapon. She turns around and brings her ass down on the strapon. From this angle she can squeeze your balls too. She starts riding the fake dick and things get too much to handle. . Her teasing you is one thing but now, her moans of real pleasure send you into a fenzy. U start shaking and trying to thrust but you cannot move. She can feel the vibrator that's up your ass, shaking your cage, shaking the chair and vibrating the big strap on that covers your caged, dripping cock. She is ready to cum without you....

Good boy. Take some pics of your caged cock tributing these pics.

She's keeping you on lock down while she's out fucking other men.

Keep it going holy fuck

Pic of you and age also are you clean?

That's fine as long as she let's me watch

cucks make me laugh me to

Her screams of pleasure are incredible. Youve never heard her or felt her body move like this. The 10" strap on is so much bigger than she's used to. She cums hard and screams. ..keeps riding with her jaw dropped and eyes closed tight...she cums again. ..her legs are shaking and she cant stand up. You are speechless and have dripped a full puddle of precum on the floor. The vibrator is still working your ass.
She starts to get up but you don't want this to end. You push her forward onto the bed so shes bent over, her dripping wet pussy in front of you. She says the session is over. You cant stop yourself. ...you mount her ass as if you really had that 10" cock and begin fucking her again. She cries out in pain as you jam the strap on into her sensitive pussy... she screams and you use both hands to cover her face with a pillow as you fuck her with the full length of the fake dick. Your cage is slapping against her thighs...

I don't have any way of doing that all I have is my phone

Holy fuck I'm going to busy out of my cage please don't stop

Bit if you want I can get her dirty panties from the pics Last night and post a pic of my caged dick with them and a time stamp if you want

Are you able to pee ok? How is the end of the cage?
I need something that can be worn more long term. Currently have a cb3000.

Yes can pee standing there is a hole at the end but is easier sitting and it's very comfortable as long as you are excited lol

You never thought youd be like this. You wanted to be dominated but her teasing proved too much. You're now raping your gf with a big fake dick. You realize how much trouble this could get you in but youre too horny to care. The vibrator that was in your ass youve viciously jammed into her ass. You pull out the strap on and demand she give you the key. Shes whimpering and trying to crawl away across the bed. You pull her ankles and bring her ass back to you. You start fucking her with 10 hard inches of fake cock. you tell her either u get the key or youll rape her until you cum in the cage, which could be a while.... she reaches under the bed frame in between your pounding and pulls out the only key to your cage. You slow down and let her turn herself toward you. She gets on her knees , pulls off the strap on and grabs your cage. Your precum is dripping on her hands are she caresses your cage and holds the lock. You are about to be unlocked. You're in control and you are going to demand the sweetest slowest blowjob ever.

She looks you in the eyes with her red cheeks and tears. ....then swallows the key...

That's the end of the session. You cry and she laughs. Youll have to find this key in the toilet when it comes out. You are her slave. You are not in control. You can beat her and rape her but she never gives you the key. No one will ever touch your cock again. The only thing it will ever feel is the inside of that cage. As you sit in public watching her wear her sluttiest clothes...as you take her to the bar and be her designated driver while she hits on, brings home, and fucks other men in front of you. You will obey. You are not allowed to feel anything anymore.

Don't stop

Until tomorrow :) happy dripping

Holy fuck my boxers are full thanks

OP: punctuation.
fucking hell.