I am looking for a really hard challenge for skyrim special edition

I am looking for a really hard challenge for skyrim special edition

Requirements would have to be: nothing impossible I obviously can't beat the game on legendary with only the fork so be reasonable I was thinking somthing along the lines of limiting my self to iron armor and weapons only, and maybe use knot beard as a follower (worst follower in the game)
>classified ingame as a miner with his highest skill being in smithing,
>level caps at 20
Just to make it more difficult, I can't let him die

Anyone have any other suggestions..? I really want to feel hopeless lol

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/)
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uninstall

Well that doesn't exactly help but thanks lol

>worst follower in the game
>worse than lydia
no

Also invest all your points into speechcraft and people skills and talk your way out of problems.

get every combat enhancer mod.

I'll concider I have a mod however that adds a ton of perks so speech wouldn't be that bad you can solo with only speech with the mod I have so it might not be the vannilla speech you are thinking of

>Lydia level caps out at 50
is level 100 in
>onehanded
>heavy armor
And 98 in archery

Rotti knot beard has a one handed of like 20 lol Lydia is one of the better followers compared to Sven or knotbeard

>i want a hard challenge for skyrim
>i'm too much of a dork of the pussy to accept the first challenge offered (babbie's first challenge at that)
Fuck outta here with your stank pussy shit

I didn't disagree a speech build would be interesting you over react a lot, just take it easy man

Not overreacting
You said you wanted a hard challenge
You got offered a hard challenge
Literally your first reaction to it is "I'mma get these mods to make that easier"

I'm not overreacting, just pointing out that you are a vagina.

You can't actually talk your way out of a fight it's not possible in game if a drauger death lord wants to kill me he doesn't care what I have to say lol how can I defeat Alduin with speech alone and no weapons lol I mean he is a little bitch but still lol

No man I already have them installed....

This is on my friend is really struggling with. Beat the game on legendary using only an unenchanted iron dagger and if you'd like, one dagger of your choosing.

>1776
Nice get, cap'n murica

Then uninstall them, you fragrant vagina

Iv had these mods installed since iv owned skyrim it's whatever really

I could just not use speech and we could collectively think of a more interesting challenge rather than the first thing that was blurted out, I'm not begging here i just was trying to think of cool or interesting challenges I could undertake I'm not altering my game for your sake lol

>I'm a pussy

You want a challenge?
See how long you can keep this thread alive
It's just you and me buddy and we're both saging it

You are the orc berserker Kosh'regal who fights bare chested and dual wielding.

Hey at least I know I can take a beating since I'm nothing more than a bloody over used puss :D

Role play a skooma addict. Always get into fights with NPCs are bars, harass the local constabulary, steal from vendors to feed your addiction. Bags must always contain enough skooma to get you to the next town. Raid dungeons drunk AF, make your follower do all the heavy lifting. Be a piece of shit.
GL OP

Beat it on legendary only using magic and always have to have a full inventory

One Weapon, One Kill - once you've killed an enemy (an elk, man, dragon, doesn't matter) you have to discard the weapon.

No destruction spells, no conjuring weapons, no deadly shouts. Kill with an arrow from a bow, discard the bow.

Your only fallback is fists.

Mods : Camping, Frostfall, iNeed, Mortal Wound (no regen), no fast travel, Legendary difficulty.

could just go khajit and get gloves of puglist

lvl 1 run?

I am wizard

rollin

llor

This one is kind of dumb, but pose as a civilian. Wear non combat clothing, no weapons, have absolute minimum in your inventory (leave most of your gold in the 'bank' at home). No limitations on bound weapons or magic, can only enchant clothes if it doesn't alter the appearance.

Roll

rol

not a challenge thats my character
+catnip mod

Looking at all those "hard mode ideas". I finished Skyrim a zillion times, never once had a follower, when playing a non-mage never used any form of magic except for sometimes shitty enchanting, and the game was still easy as fuck even on high diff. N'wahs please.

get realistic needs & diseases (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/) and Frostfall (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?) and go from there. you'll feel hopeless stuck halfway up a mountain, in a blizzard, in an imperial camp, so riddled with disease you can barely move let alone leave the fire without freezing to death.

aside from that though, no fast travel, camping erry night under the stars, cooking, hunting, big fur coats, cloaks, fuckin ranger shit nigga. top recommend bruv

never on ps4

Don't kill any people.
Use stealth and illusionary magics to make your way

Roll

really nigguh

No Mods, no clothes. Only weapon allowed is woodcutter's axe or Pickaxe.

f

fsad

rolll

Kek I do that

Couple things:

-artificial "realistic" weight limit. i.e. if you get over 100 lbs weight, you gotta pretend like it's over limit and drop stuff.
-realism mods in general (I think frostfall already works with SSE, if so that'd be perfect)
-play some mage character who refuses to wear armor, in line with the 100 lbs weight limit
-roleplay as an alcoholic problem guy, with some mod that induces appropriate consequences for being drunk (like weaker magic)
-no followers, because they're bullshit and you don't need lackeys
-most importantly:
CANNOT LEVEL UP HEALTH. only stamina and magicka. makes sense after all, getting more experienced doesn't make your frail mage body better at taking hits

Rollerino

This is easy mode

Rolling