Ask a 42 year old German Man, who grew up having a sexual relationanship with his mother, anything!

Ask a 42 year old German Man, who grew up having a sexual relationanship with his mother, anything!

When did it start?

whats nastiest you done?

Did you take her out on dates to like the movies and then dinner and then fuck her or was it like her just asking you to fuck her at night cause she was bored, horny and crazy? Also if you did go out on dates who paid you or your mom?

once again, op is fag.

>When did it start?
It started when I was 15 years old, actually 14 but we had our first inercourse when I was 15

My question is can you green story this shit?

>whats nastiest you done?
Mother wasn't into nasty stuff really. We treid anal once but she did not like it so that was that

>Did you take her out on dates to like the movies and then dinner and then fuck her or was it like her just asking you to fuck her at night cause she was bored, horny and crazy? Also if you did go out on dates who paid you or your mom?

No we did not go on dates. We were living our normal lives, I was going to school and she was going to work and at night or evening we had sex 4-5 times a week

schon wieder der thread? fang an den tod deiner mutter zu verarbeiten dude. am besten nicht bei Sup Forums

>once again, op is fag.
No actually, women are my prefered sexual partners

>schon wieder der thread? fang an den tod deiner mutter zu verarbeiten dude. am besten nicht bei Sup Forums
Danke für die Hilfe

Ever blow your load on her face?

habt ihrs in ihrem bett oder in deinem getrieben?

What was the most intense sexual experience you had with her like?

Well then what is the fun in that? I don't get it.

Show us some pics of her!

are you sad?

Would you say that she sexually groomed you? Did you see her in a sexual way before you had sex the first time?

Do you think your relationship with your mother affects the way you treat women now?

talk english fucking kraut

>Ever blow your load on her face?
Yes but just a couple of times, she was not a fan of that

>habt ihrs in ihrem bett oder in deinem getrieben?

We always did it in her bed

did you touch her boobs?

>What was the most intense sexual experience you had with her like?
I think I can't pinpoint it, there were so many great experiences. I think the overall satisfaction to lay in her arm, my penis injected into her vagina and ejaculation while she whispers in my ear. That was the best

How did things start out? Who initiated things?
How many years did this go on?
Or are you still fucking her.

Also more pics please

>Well then what is the fun in that? I don't get it.
Oh I think it was very good, I loved it

>Show us some pics of her!
I will not show pictures of my dead mother on Sup Forums, sorry

>are you sad?
No I actually grew up a healthy normal man

How did it start?

>Would you say that she sexually groomed you? Did you see her in a sexual way before you had sex the first time?
She definatly showed me a lot of stuff. And yes I guess I always thought she was attractive but as soon as I realized the door was maybe open to having sex with her she became an angel in my eyes

do you still have sex with your mother?

>Do you think your relationship with your mother affects the way you treat women now?
Yes totally, other women don't come even close to how pasionate she was with me

Was the sexual relationship one of convenience for her or did she have some fucked up pedo level attraction to you? What was her reasons for stating a sexual relationship with you?

>did you touch her boobs?
Did I touch her boobs? Yes I touched her boobs, odd question

did you touch her butt?

Oh sorry, I was referring to the fact posed an open ended forum and are giving short, closed answers instead of elaborating on an extremely hot subject. Like a fucking faggot.

>How did things start out? Who initiated things?
>How many years did this go on?
>Or are you still fucking her.
>Also more pics please

It didn't star from one day to the other it was a process that went on for years, we got closer and closer espacially on the sofa abd when I hit puberty she felt my erections and liked it. She took control. Not to fast but she took it and eventually stroked me through my pants and so on. Allowed me to touch her places a son doesnt normally touch a mother. 6 months after that we had our first intercourse.
We did it for about 20 years.
No she died in 2009
Here some pics of sexual acts.

hattest du noch Sex mit ihr als Sie alt und schrumpelig war?

Did she ever drop her guts while you were going down on her?

I girl did that to me once. My nostrils burnt like after I'd had too much mustard

>do you still have sex with your mother?
No she died of cancer in 2009

was she a nazi?

ever do any experimental/fetish stuff? Like anal, bdsm etc.

>Was the sexual relationship one of convenience for her or did she have some fucked up pedo level attraction to you? What was her reasons for stating a sexual relationship with you?
We never got into detail, but she was lonely for 4 years and she told me later that she planned on seducing me about a year before we started having sex. I dont know if she was attracted to the ides of having sex with me beachause I was a minor or just beacause I was her son or other reasons I really dont know and dont care

Wat

Sorry to hear that

>did you touch her butt?
Oh another odd one. Yes I touched her butt.
And to stop you from your next questions, yes I kissed her on the lips, too

>Oh sorry, I was referring to the fact posed an open ended forum and are giving short, closed answers instead of elaborating on an extremely hot subject. Like a fucking faggot.
Oh my bad that is what you meant. ok I guess you are right then. Congratulations

>hattest du noch Sex mit ihr als Sie alt und schrumpelig war?
Nein sie starb als sie 53 war.
No she died with 53, no old hag

Wow! In planning for 1 year, would love to know what was in her mind.

>Did she ever drop her guts while you were going down on her?
>I girl did that to me once. My nostrils burnt like after I'd had too much mustard
Dropped her guts? sorry dont really understand what that is?

>was she a nazi?
No but her dad was

>ever do any experimental/fetish stuff? Like anal, bdsm etc.
No she wasn't into that stuff. We treid anal once and she didn't like it at all

what was your favourite sexpositions?

Do you have any other siblings? Where's your dad at in this picture?

any pregnancy scares?

>what was your favourite sexpositions?
We both really liked doggy, I could fell her the deepest there and she really enjoyed it to, I could tell. Missionary was always good to it was the most intimide

>Do you have any other siblings? Where's your dad at in this picture?
No I am the only child. My da died when I was 10

gefurzt

>normal

lol

How old were you the first time you came in her pussy? What did she like for you to do to her the most, what were her turn on's?

Have you been able to have a sexual relationship since her passing?

>any pregnancy scares?
At the beginning it was actually quite hard for us to get condoms, we had to drive rather far away because in our small town everybody knew us and when she bought condoms without having a husband everybody would have raised an eyebrow. So we had to interrupt at first and look at her schedule and later we had condoms and in the 90s she used the pill

What sort of things were said during sex? Did you call her "mom" or say anything? What did she say to you?

how do u feel about it now do you look back and wish it never happened? it must have changed whole dynamic of yr relationship. im sure your mum loved you but she was taking advantage of you and if it was a father daughter relationship. things would be very different.

see... that's what I keep saying

a sexual relationship between mother and son doesn't have to be a bad thing. same goes for father and daughter too really.

if it's consensual and one takes the necessary precautions to avoid impregnation, what's so bad about it? I honestly can't see the trouble.

>How old were you the first time you came in her pussy? What did she like for you to do to her the most, what were her turn on's?
I was 15 years old the first time I came in her. She said she really enjoyed the twitching my dick was doing when I ejaculated that made her cum to a lot of time. She said feeling me cum in her was the best for her

What is your current relationship status?

>Have you been able to have a sexual relationship since her passing?
Yes, I also had other girlfriends when I moved out of the house and to another city when I was 21 years old

Doesn't anybody speak the Queens English on this board?

You Yanks would call it farting

sorry i no this sounds judgmental but i just worried that you was a child at the time.

>What sort of things were said during sex? Did you call her "mom" or say anything? What did she say to you?
I always called her Mama, we never changed that. There wasn't much talk for the most part. In missionary she would sometimes whisper in my here how much I mean to her and that she loved me and that it feels very good

>how do u feel about it now do you look back and wish it never happened? it must have changed whole dynamic of yr relationship. im sure your mum loved you but she was taking advantage of you and if it was a father daughter relationship. things would be very different.

I tought about that for a long time, but htat's just not how I feel. I enjoyed every minute of it. I felt very loved and of course as a horny teenager I was taking advantage of it too.
Only right at the start I felt unconfortable after the act and in school. I was al little ashamed cause I knew it was not normal

I would do the Queen's English. I would do it so hard.

>see... that's what I keep saying
>a sexual relationship between mother and son doesn't have to be a bad thing. same goes for father and daughter too really.
>if it's consensual and one takes the necessary precautions to avoid impregnation, what's so bad about it? I honestly can't see the trouble.
That's how I feel as well

Did you guys ever have sex?

>What is your current relationship status?
I have a girlfriend, bt she does not know about my realationship with my mother

My sister loves it what i call her "sis" during sex. Was your mom turned on by the taboo fetish of incest, or was it just the intimacy of sex she enjoyed?

>sorry i no this sounds judgmental but i just worried that you was a child at the time.
Yes I was but what did you do when you where 15? Did you not masturbate and would have had sex with an older woman? I know I was horny and ready as shit

because you as a parent your supposed to protect your child and as soon as your start using them for your own sexual gratification you compromise that. your not just supposed to protect them physical but physiological and you can never know how it would effect there mind

>Did you guys ever have sex?
Oh you again, yes we did, quite a lot

crazy. what a world. live on user

>My sister loves it what i call her "sis" during sex. Was your mom turned on by the taboo fetish of incest, or was it just the intimacy of sex she enjoyed?
My guess is she was turned on by the tabu, we never really talked about it but I'm pretty sure she was. One time I treid calling her my her Given Name and she said stop call me Mama again

did she ever touch your benis?

>because you as a parent your supposed to protect your child and as soon as your start using them for your own sexual gratification you compromise that. your not just supposed to protect them physical but physiological and you can never know how it would effect there mind
Yes I see that aspect and yes you are right, it could really affect somebody negativly but I'm gald I'm halfway ok

yea im sure you would fantasies about sex with your mum thats normal.most woman have rape fantasies but dont want to be raped some do but most dont. fantasies are just that a fantasy

>did she ever touch your benis?
My favorite user. Yes she even sucked it, imagine that!

>yea im sure you would fantasies about sex with your mum thats normal.most woman have rape fantasies but dont want to be raped some do but most dont. fantasies are just that a fantasy
And we lived ours. I dont see the problem in our case. I could have always said no and moved on but I liked it very much

did you ever go down on her?

is she an older women or closer to your age? do you find older women close to your mom's age attractive?

KEK!
i think i got a photo of this user

im really glad ur fine and im not saying yr mum was a bad person just lonely. we all need affection. im glad its worked out for you. i wish you the best of luck

Got a few more questions:
Was she sexually attractive by today's standards: Thin, large chested?
You're older now and have had other relationships, would you have considered making incest a family tradition?
On the lines of family tradition, have other members partook in incest?

did she deep throat and swallow? if so how frequently?

>did you ever go down on her?
Yes she enjoyed that and I did too, I convinced her to shave around the 2000s

Did you ever talk to someone else about it? Abgesehen von Sup Forums

Describe her please

>is she an older women or closer to your age? do you find older women close to your mom's age attractive?
I am definatly attracted to older woman, and yes probalby because of my mother. But my current girlfriend is my age

Why are you pretending to be still alive, Hitler?