So i bought a butt plug that goes in, but it takes a lot of effort. What can i do to get it in easier?

So i bought a butt plug that goes in, but it takes a lot of effort. What can i do to get it in easier?

lube

Nice shaved legs, fag

spits better, free and readily available.

well hello there mister snuffleupagus.

Have sex with a bunch of hobos you find on CL...make sure you bareback though...

leave it in there and try to squeeze your pussy on it

Your dick looks like those sausages you get conjoined together and you try to pull them apart but it just stretches

also your penis looks disgusting

leave it in for like an hour a day. every day. get a bigger one, put the little one in for a while, then stretch your ass with the big one.gotta keep yourself stretched out yo

Those are sausage links and you dont pull them apart you sever them but I digress this guys dick is all fucked up.

op's dick on the end

It is very important to just relax.
And lube
lots of lube

i'm seriously keklin right now

rimjob

nice balls ;)

You have a dead sea cucumber on your stomach.

Timestamp where?

Fucking curry desi. Disgusting as fuck, fuck off!

pull your knees to your stomach.

Be sure to post results OP.

I would kill myself if my dick looked like that. I'm not even joking.

You should be more concerned with your three incher

Shave your pubes for fucks sake.
Also if you dont want to look like a sausage link, circumcise.

Move that rotten banana out of the way so you can see better first.

>buttplug
>shaved legs makes OP a fag

Pick one, fuckface

>circumcise
Yes, goy, mutilate your dick

love the penis

said no one. ever.

Buy hand and foot restraints, blindfold an an even larger plug.
Place an ad on craigslist asking for help, tell them you left the door unlocked, tie yourself up and out on the blindfold.
The next day your first plug will fit.

stand up

Give some oxygen to that cock, looks like it's going to shrivel soon.

Nobody wants to see your gross nigger junk. Keep this mess to yourself, degenerate shitskin.

Leave OP alone, he has a cute dick. Also OP, if you need help stretching your butthole I'd be happy to fuck your booty to help it stretch out.

>Nobody wants to see your gross nigger junk
I do, where's your god now?

sand

So much fucking JIDF up in this thread. It's like you've never seen a normal dick before. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

fuck off, MIDF goat fucker

Also, I agree with the other anons in this thread. That is literally the grossest and most fucked up cock I've ever seen, and I've seen some disgusting shit. Like said, I would definitely kill myself if that shit was attached to me. Also, is so clearly OP samefagging.

Shave your pubes, jesus

you need to be over 18 to be on this website

Then why are you posting here?

Assuming you're not OP samefagging again then my god is clearly dead. You surely have the shittiest of all tastes. Black cocks always look like literal turds and this one makes the other ones I've seen look good enough to be put in an art museum in comparison. But you can enjoy actual shit if you want to.

I've seen attractive uncircumsized cocks before. They're far rarer than a decent looking circumsized one, but do exist. I imagine if this one were circumsized the head would be even more horrifying judging from how the rest of it looks.

Spit dries remarkably fast.
Lube is better.

KYS kike

There's nothing attractive about a dried out, scarred dick with the mark of the Jew. If he pulled back the skin i'm sure it would look the same as a cut dick only not all dried out and covered in skin bridges. Cut dicks are deformed looking

>implying you wouldn't suck it

trips confirm op is underage

hobos dont have computers you shit that's why their hobos.

I find circumsized cocks far, far more attractive. Outside of this website, which is always contrarian with the consensus being the viewpoint farthest from the norm (mostly ironically though a select few, like you probably, think it's sincere) a large majority prefer circumsized ones. The few that don't are just indifferent. It's really an opinion though so we could argue all day without reaching a satisfying conclusion.

My stomach literally turned at the though. I promise if I wanted to suck it I would be chatting you up and asking for more, not making posts expressing my disgust. I mostly only like feminine asian boys but cute enough femmy white guys work too, but are harder to find. I have never seen, online or otherwise, a single nigger that I found even slightly attractive.

That butt plug is tiny OP, like... really small. How are you that tight?

Jesus christ... JUST PULL BACK THE FORESKIN, it will look attractive then, the head will be smooth and shiny and will have much more sensation than a kike cock does. Lubing up your palm and groping it feels amazing

Underage b&

>I would be chatting you up and asking for more
Why me? I'm not OP

Lube and patience. If you force it you will hurt yourself. Push wait till relaxed push repeat. I use to force the end of it. Asshole slips over and it sits nice and snug. Fucking hell i miss my plug

Please explain then why the large majority of the world is uncircumcised? If if was so universally preferred the rates would be much higher. Also you sound like someone who's never even seen a number of uncut cocks, most aren't even covered when hard, yet will still have all the sensitivity of the glans being covered and the nerve endings of the foreskin.

He's just hiding his butthurt because he had his cock mutilated when he was a baby so now he has to make shitty excuses.

Butter

I know the foreskin can be pulled back, When did I imply I didn't? That doesn't change the fact that I don't like how they look, even with the foreskin pulled back. Also, on whose dick would I pull back the foreskin on? I'm not with an uncircumsized guy and most people where I live are circumsized. Why are you getting so butthurt about someone having a different opinion than you?
Okay well pretend I said "I would be chatting OP up and asking for more" then. Are you retarded or something?
I have seen many. I don't like how they look. As I said, this is an argument about opinions and will go in circles forever. I refuse to do that because I don't need to justify my opinion to you. You're not going to change mine and I'm not going to change yours. Hell, it's not even really possible, or is at least very difficult, to change your tastes when it comes to this sort of thing. I have the right to like circumsized cocks if I want and when I have a kid, which is already in the works, I'm definitely getting him circumsized.
If I were mad about being circumsized I would heavily advocate against circumcision. I would feel betrayed and angry and certainly not let it be done to my children. As I said, I am planning on having kids and any males will be circumcised. Stop projecting your insecurities on people, it's pathetic.

dont be a faggot, easy as that

I think you have bigger problems op. Your skin indicates you are a nigger ...

I hate Jews too though but I think they were right about circumcision.