Can anyone explain to me why is this bad again?

Can anyone explain to me why is this bad again?

because it sounds like farts and echoes

It's not. Animal Collective has never released a particularly bad record.

its not, its like their next danse, the media consensus is that its bad but no one really dislikes it

Feels phoned in, overly poppy and generally soulless
When you listen to an album by the people who did Spirit They've Gone, Spirit They've Vanished you expect more from them

Spirit isn't that good. Stop this fucking meme.

Maybe one day you'll get it

For fuck's sake. I love Spirit but it's not as good as Sung Tongs or HCTI.

You pulling me fuckin' leg mate?

All three are 10/10.

There's a transcendental aspect on Spirit that isn't present on any of their other albums, or on most other albums for that matter.
I feel like I'm moving laterally in time, simultaneously 8 years old and 80 years old, whenever I listen to it. Alvin Row is the closest music has ever come to being perfect.

I've taken LSD about 20 times, but it's true, Animal Collective's early music is meme-good. It's great, but I don't personally enjoy it, especially not on LSD. I mean really, you gonna listen to Danse Manatee on acid? Fuck, that shit's scary.

Okay, being honest, I would probably skip the static noise in April and The Phantom and Alvin Row, but I'd definitely listen to those on LSD. They're not meme good, those are AnCo Magnum Opus

>These fucking pussies

Why don't you actually get on Avey's level and listen to Whitehouse and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre soundtrack on acid?

I've checked out power electronics shit on acid. It's just as shitty. Baroque pop is the best on LSD.

MPP, Feels, and SJ are the true 10/10s yall just playing

That's probably why he divorsed lmao. Guy is mental

You're missing out on textures

Geo is exactly the same and is still happily married.

I've watched Oddsac on 5 hits of acid. Does this count?

its just significantly worse than their earlier work

hey guys let's hardpan every other sound into a different audio channel