Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at a haloween party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworld.unu.edu/en/the-worlds-most-liveable-cities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel for you... Where are the tits tho?

Wow I didn't know Australia was behind about 4 months

As an experienced rapist literally no one cares or if they do fake that they do they'd say go to the cops

southern hemisphere

Bitch i seen this before
How bout being original for once? But nah, you're so pathetic that you repost boring fake shit like this?

comapred to any developed country australia is behind by about 2 decades

>Pic and timestamp for proof

yeah, it's from july.
wtf

post proof.
also, why wouldn't you have a halloween party last saturday, you pleb?

In case this is serious: Yes, visit a physician ASAP. Do not waste time doing so. Go Today, or tomorrow.

Ok lets say this photo isnt 4 months old. You seem pretty happy about getting raped ?? Is this what gold digger white whores have come to? Even liking getting raped? Women fucking disgust me.

Its not
Ive read those exact words before
Stop falling for this shit

>Ok lets say this photo isnt 4 months old. You seem pretty happy about getting raped

no

You dumbasses, this is Tomboychan.

Her pictures were taken about 8 years ago.

>Her pictures were taken about 8 years ago.

Ok, save us all the drama I will end this now.

First off - The photo is not of you. It is of Tomboy Chan (A cam whore from back in the days where Sup Forums had substance).
Second of all - let us say that this act occurred (assuming that you are female) you would have to be pretty stupid or real off guts to consider asking a place like this advice on how to handle the aftermath of a rape. I would also assume that you would of had parents or parent to warn you about the dangers of going to a party where it is obvious that alcohol and illicit substances will be taken and if you failed to use even the slightest bit of common sense when it comes to a situation like this - That is all on you. bad fucking luck.
lastly, as we still assume that you got a smelling sewer between your leg - go to the doctor. plain and simple. That should be the first thing on your list. not surfing Sup Forums

How fucking idiotic and stupid do you think we are to believe this shit.

I am Australian too. This shit is rarely heard of unless you a deranged ice addict that shouldn't be on the street or you are that lonely you need a bit of attention

Go somewhere else to snort your flakka and fuck off

well there were 10 men at the party, the guy you caught well...he was number 10, so 100% of men would do this.

Sort of like Bill Cosby got caught

Number 10? Bill Cosby?

Where the fuck you get these statistics from.

Tell me something, If 10 guys were there and you honestly believe that that's how many you saw, what is there to say you didn't have another 10 guys fucking your arse too Ms. Attention Seeking Tomboy Chan imposter of the land Down Under?

btw what has Cosby got to do with your rape of 8 years and 4 months ago?

>btw what has Cosby got to do with your rape of 8 years and 4 months ago?

wat

Esta una trappa

OP doesn't realize how clever google image search can be, even when he edits images

vk.
com/album-94517552_215634683

ourworld.unu.edu/en/the-worlds-most-liveable-cities

lol ok

on your bike gawker.