My perfect woman would give birth to a cat each time after having sex with her

My perfect woman would give birth to a cat each time after having sex with her.

I love cats and I love watching women slowly push things out of there vaginas.

Even better than this would be a woman that gives birth to large eggs each time after sex and the eggs are filled with thousands of dollars in paper currency.

Other urls found in this thread:

myaspergerschild.com/2009/10/aspergers-children-and-sexual-fetishism.html
susansenator.com/blog/2011/05/autism-and-sexuality-the-elephant-in-the-room/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tl:dr OP is a cat

rock on man

cool beans

Wow autism must be hard :/

Ten years of Sup Forums and you guys still manage to surprise me.
What the actual fuck did i just read?

Imagine this girl lying down after sex. She starts to make cute moaning and grunting noises as the unbearable urge to push takes over her. She opens her legs wide grabs them behind the knee and post them towards her chest. With each push you start to see the Tufts of her red pubic hair begin to separate as the head slowly emerges.

dam thats gonna be a wet stinky pussy

you forgot about the poo and pee

Why is everyone disgusted?
That sounds fucking awesome

Autism has nothing to do with wack fetishes. You, on the other hand, are retarded.

Feel ya

Why would anyone like cats? Domestic cats are the worst creatures on the planet and should be exterminated

haha even cats hate this guy

puppies are better than kittens

Damn son.

those tabs

>sissy trap hentai
where did it go wrong?

Having an animal that shits in your house, offers no benefit, doesnt listen to you, isnt smart enough to have a role in life, shit bacteria fucks with peoples brains, cat litter harms pregnant women, strickly indoor cats wont even hunt mice, cats are assholes and tip shit over, cat hair, fur balls, paying for food and care to a creature that doesnt even know its name or cant learn anything, people who like cats are lazy and retarded

What a spine !

Ten years of Sup Forums and you are unable to recognize copy pasta...

You clearly don't know much about cats, or are too stupid/lazy to learn how to train them. It's not hard when you aren't an idiot. My indoor cat hunts mice, knows it's own name, and knows not to fuck with shit.

you mean your spine doesn't attach to your floating ribs?

Sure it does you cat fucker, cats are retarded and so are the delusional people that own them and think they are worth anything

Such a rational and well-thought argument. Kek

Like im trying to argue online, just stating facts, wheres all those thousands of bomb sniffer cats? Police cats? Drug cats? Rescue cats? Those cats you can train to bring you shit? Seeing eye cats? Those cats that save hundreds of lives each day? Those cats that pull sleds and transport people? Oh wait cats are usless and a burden

\fucking wrong mate.
autists have a higher likelihood of 'wack' fetishes.
myaspergerschild.com/2009/10/aspergers-children-and-sexual-fetishism.html
susansenator.com/blog/2011/05/autism-and-sexuality-the-elephant-in-the-room/

only adds to the pleasure.

im with you man

so are 99.999% of all dogs

Only if they have shitty owners and you can still take a poorly trained dog and make it into something worth while, fogs are mans best friend for a reason, cats are for people who want a pet and dont want to take care of it, you try taking a cat off leash hiking for hours and see where the stupid fucker goes

2/10

sounds like someone is angry that dogs are getting more pussy than him

the whole concept of owning pets is retarded, regardless of the animal.

fucking pocket dogs shitting on my sidewalk, because the hopeless turd of an owner needs to compensate their lack of human contact.

bump

I'm sorry you'll never know the feeling of being loved by a dog, and loving your dog back. Maybe you should end it now instead of going through the rest of your life miserable.

>insecurity intensifies