Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

because we have states that have more economic and political influence than your entire country

Thats the uk lol

I don't understand how someone even gets that fat.

Being depressed over losing against vietnamese farmers.

lol that is the UK op

This

what

but there are people that fat that arent americans

I've seen fatter people run randomly... looks like the fat guys from nfl street 2 when they run

It's in our jeans.

Hey pal, and where might you be from?

gravitational influence*

Have you voted Hilary today you stupid fuck? Didn't celebrities already told you to? what are you stupid? go vote motherfucker, make sure she gets in the office because the russians are coming.

Like Germans, losing against Americans. Or Britbongs, losing their empire.

because america is not africa.

i wonder how upset the anglo saxons were when their entire kingdom got overrun by norman knights

ooo scary

i think ive triggered you lol

the sad fact is that california alone is worth more than most countries in the world and it is merely 1 state in the union

Vietnam

Germany. Another country full of fatfucks, they lost a war even in their own country. Which was also started by Germans. Actually, following the depressive-eating-theory, we should be a lot fatter than the Amerifats.

Aww shiet nigga.

Lack of education and healthcare. And a culture that enables, and to an extent praises unhealthy living to top it off.

Will it be MW2 like I have dreamed? I beat IW developer times significantly on like, 4-5 of the challenges

Tell me it will be so

Why do Americans get triggered so easily is the real question...

You know, most Americans are just hard working people who want to make an honest living. Farmers especially are hard workers.

Of course it worths more
>be american government
>tax burgers
>get rich

Because freedom

>why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?
Setting aside the fact that your pic is of a Britfag, the answer is that we are trying to make this country less appealing to the rest of the world in an effort to keep it from being overrun until we can get a wall built. Fat stupid disgusting pigs are our volunteer corps.

Fuck off faggot with your accusations we don't get fucking triggered you fucktard

MW2? you mean that AMERICAN game that was developed in AMERICA by AMERICANS?

shame the russians cant follow that plan, their country is poor as fuck compared to the US

under rated comedy

Low quality bait

Haha

>that fat
>still wears horizontal lines

I don't get how this could be a reason

I dont know OP. why are we so fat and out of shape. . . .

If America is superior why do you have a choice between a liar and an idiot for your presidential election

power leads to decadence

>not being fat equals being poor
This is what americans actually believe.

because thats how all elections are

at least we HAVE elections, ivan

And decandecne leads to stupidness?

Please oh please...
>Be a shop
>Be a shop
>Be a shop
>Be a shop

And? You think Vietnam has the funding/technology/integrity to pull that off?
Other countries are still butthurt

Because the USA has a large black population and a general larger population so the small percentage that are athletic is larger than lower populated countries

what?

right that makes sense with all our super rich, super skinny supermodels and actors who live in hollywood

why would we think that after seeing them? what are you even saying?

generally speaking

No it isn't.

How is that a surprise? just like when you need something physical done you pay a mexican, when you want medals tied to your nation name you also hire mexicans.
These medals belongs to mexico.

Average russian girl.

How can americans even compete

Indded there some cute russian girl but especially this girl looks like an ugly child. Sorry user but this was a real bad example

We aren't a bunch of pedophiles that get drunk to escape the reality of living in a poor, frozen wasteland.

> butthurt

>Because average russian man

German here. How am I related to americans and russians?

he just shouldn't wear horizontal stripes. vertical ones would be slimming.

>Food corporations make more profit out of feeding shit to the gullible.
>Pharmaceutical companies make money out of drugs to treat obesity related conditions.
The obese have their drug of choice in abundance, food. They remain docile and lazy, feeding money to the machine that fucks their ass without question.

>fat
No fat. Just a huge pair of balls

Not fat. Confounded as to how it happens really.

She's hot

jesus i thought that was two people