This is what happens when you have your own unpopular beliefs...

This is what happens when you have your own unpopular beliefs...but if you are white and straight everyone will just laugh.

"Homophobic guy punished naked" video:

vid.me/pp7T

stop posting this hideous ass

Usually i would feel sympathy for him, although i am a man of colour but from a quick read.

"This was a punishment for beating up a homosexual teenager."

Violence is no real way to get your opinion across, i don't go punching people who call me half breed so.

Fuck off nigger

I was defending his right to free speech, also not a nigger mix race.

>mix race
>not a nigger
boy, i've got some troubling news for you

If I gave you a cup that was half apple juice and half urine would you still drink it since it's "not urine?"

Fucking chessboard gtfo

whats that. A white woman found more pleasure in negro's than whatever pathetic package and made me real master race cant even keep your women in check

Not really but that doesn't even work ones a waste product and the other a byproduct

Chess is ok i guess

You have to know the full story,

if they did this to him after he said
>well generally i think that marrige is between a man and female

or if he was an annoying cunt saying
>hahahah you guys are fucking faggots abominations

PLUS this guy is not fucking white you stupid fuck, they are from argentina.

No he beat up a gay teenager, read the video description

Latino is white.

so they assaulted him on his own apartment and stole his clothes. They both should go to jail

actually, that you're a nigger.

Just because your mom took your dad's cock doesn't mean it was neccesssarily the best cock she's ever had. White women only like black guys because of the novelty and the fact that they consider them forbidden fruit of sorts, makes them feel naughty. The same reason women get fucked by dogs or horses but far more disgusting. Also, the simile does work. With apple juice and piss one is a delicious beverage and one is disgusting, undrinkable liquid. With whites and blacks one is a decent human being and the other is a disgusting, barely human shitskin.

> whites
> the shapeshifters of the races

Nice lie by the video uploader to justify being a cunt and picking on the guy.

clothed guy is from Argentina, the naked one is white caucasian.

Actually my mother was also mixed race and my father was white, but not gunna stop you in believing that. You know if you took the time to talk to some of us you would find that you have more in common than you realize.

Wait, isn't this from some asshole, former housemate squatter getting kicked out of his home?

>imlying I'm even racist in real life
Is this your first day on here kid?

Really you just spout shit and dont even believe in it, thats fucking pathetic

>>defines shitposting

So to show their tolerance a bunch of faggots strip and humiliate another person?

SO PROGRESSIVE. Maybe they shouldn't react the way they did and prove they are better but by doing this. They've shown they are just as bad and perverted at that.

Don't be so coy honey, you would change your tune if you had my tongue wrapped around your girthy cock

We're both wasting time posting on Sup Forums. You're just as pathetic as I am. Get off your high horse nigger loving faggot.

>the sodomite should be thrown from the highest building in the town and then stoned.
>highest building in the town
>1.5 stories

Zozzle

I had a girlfriend that was "mixed"

she was still dumb as rocks.

One of her parents was a nigger and the other one was dumb enough to not only fuck a nigger but to have his baby. Did you expect her to be smart?

>defines newfag

>i don't go punching people who call me half breed so.

are you the half nigger in the video?

top kek
fucking sand people