Post yfw you first came to Sup Forums to find it doesn't approve of most of your favorite albums if not all of them

post yfw you first came to Sup Forums to find it doesn't approve of most of your favorite albums if not all of them

dawwww i love that elephant pepe

when I first came to Sup Forums a fueled by ramen album was flavor of the month so 13 year old me knew I was in the right place

when i came to Sup Forums i liked the doors, hendrix, velvet underground, some assorted ambient/trip hop, and a wide array of metal that i grew out of

i think i did alright. i was 15 i think btw

I went from being a decently liked user to borderline one of the most hated trips on Sup Forums and I'm getting a thorough shit talking in another thread.

...So in other words, I'm making progress.

When I first came to Sup Forums most of my favorite albums had never been posted or talked about at all here before. Not that anybody but me really talks about or posts them now either...

When I came to Sup Forums my favorite band was Radiohead, that was two years ago and it still is.

I was a metalhead when I came to Sup Forums, now I mostly listen to Sup Forumscore

I'll leave it up to you as to if this is an improvement or not

The first albums I called my favorites as a teenager, when I first started listening to music, (first came to Sup Forums as an underage b&) were Freak Out! and Absolutely Free, and The Piper at the Gates of Dawn and A Saucerful of Secrets, and I don't believe Sup Forums has ever disapproved of them so I never had that feel.

It's not

I was just really glad people liked QOTSA. I came here a little bit before Like Clockwork leaked in 2013. I'd been mostly a Sup Forumsermin up until that point.

Most of the stuff I listened to back then I'll still defend. I still like Coldplay up to and including VLV, for example. Discovery is still one of my favorite albums. I still dig Alice in Chains and Soundgarden. Haven't listened to Tool in a while, though.

I still like you Herbianon!

depends on the metal. falling in reverse and devil wears prada are way worse than any Sup Forumscore

Thanks! I'm gonna enjoy this moment before some asshole accuses us of being the same guy!

Don't be sad Herbieanon fuck them haters. Also thank you for putting me on early Sia the other day.

There was some nu metal (which I was ashamed of even then) but it was mostly sludge stuff like Neurosis and Electric Wizard, with some more "mainsteam" stuff like Metallica and Mastodon

Oh shit that was you?? Glad I could help, my man. :)

you can start tonight

I'm willing to bet a bunch of people on here like the albums you like. Hating albums gets noticed more than liking them on this board.

i remember i fucking loved veil of maya but the early djent thing was kind of pushing me towards finding other stuff like radiohead and other entry level Sup Forumscore. I was mad into math rock too but Sup Forums didnt care about it at the time so i kind of just tried out different things that were posted often like odd future and aphex twin

yeah oddly Sup Forums got me into hip hop with odd future too. those were fun days. i always loved outkast my whole life but never jumped into new artists. i was very similar with the djent too except more meshuggah-influenced (i'm a drummer)

this

there are people on here who listen to k-pop ffs

Buddy I need you now more than ever. We need more happiness on Sup Forums. We can do this.

when i first came to Sup Forums i already liked a lot of Sup Forumscore and was able to find some good reccs, then i stopped listening to music and kept coming back for le epic maymays and shit posting.

>tfw several of my fav albums were already mucore

This