Been awake for 76 straight hours don't plan on sleeping till the elections results are in I've taken a bunch of...

Been awake for 76 straight hours don't plan on sleeping till the elections results are in I've taken a bunch of sleeping meds along the way feeling delirious just pounded a 6 pack of Snapple lemon iced tea don't even care

It was an early morning yesterday
I was up before the dawn
And I really have enjoyed my stay But I must be moving on

Goodbye stranger

>mfw OP sleeps through the election

You won't make it fag

I'll make it I've stayed awake for 107 straight hours b5

>stayed awake for 107 straight hours b5
>107 straight hours b5
>b5

KEK OP losing it

That's like 2000 calories of iced tea amerifat

Stop smoking meth

No meth I do it for the natural high

Take your lithium then.

I wish ahhahahahahhah I don't get anything this good

Screw YOU scorish prick not even fat

I hopefully will not screw up my vote when I go but it doesn't matter trump will win me state regardless

?
Hi friend. Would you want me to stay up with you?

Why force yourself to stay awake and feel like shit? Sleep feels so damn good. Sleeping and napping are great! I have it on good authority from two pretty good sources that being awake causes cancer.

>76 straight hours
Abseloute Madman

IP here my plan is to stay awake for this long and to consume as much sugar and fats and pill so if Hillary wins I will have a heart attack and die before the world war 3 nukes

Why are you doing this

If you can do it user most fail by hour 48 Godspeed

Eye of the tiger

Kek

Probably already have cancer smoke a pack a day
I'm manic and I can't sleep much knowing the world can end soon the doomsday clock is ticking were fucked

Na we're good mang. DJT has got it in the bag

>Goodbye stranger
Am I the only one old enough to know this song? To know OP is memeing you guys?

I used to not even be able to stay up a full 24 hours, seriously. I couldn't even manage that. Now that my doctor has prescribed me Adderall, I regularly forget to go to sleep and stay up all night. A little while ago, I was awake for the majority of a week, though I admit that I did nap on occasion.

Godspeed to you, as well.

Tell your doc that you've been up for that long and you'll be golden. Lithium isn't even that "good", it just balances your moods and prevents you from staying awake and buying too much crap online.

>if Hillary wins

*when.