Name a band whose songs all sound the same

Name a band whose songs all sound the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/047/536/562.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Beatles

The ramones

Creed
Metallica
Korn

AVENGED SEVENFOLD

Champion

Slipknot.

I hate you already

ultimate winners are AC/DC and Nickleback

That stupid overrated faggot Stevie Ray Vaughan

linkin park

blink 182

Almost any rock / metal band

The Offspring

I hope you get hit by a bus today. Fuck you.

AC/DC, the only choice

foo fighters

*tips fedora*

The Beatles

every heavy metal band

Was just about to post this, thanks brother

>oh noes someone doesn't like my favorite mediocre band from 50 years ago

The Strokes

They're still good tho
Also correct

ITT: Most people truthing around while "muh bands music is teh best!!1" faggots get vastly offended

Led Zeppelin. Same gay shit over and over again. How do people like this old guy faggot music?

Slayer

I still like the band though

Pink Floyd. What the fuck is that shit even? All songs are just 90% random sounds. It should not even be considered music tbh

Pretty much any metal band, originality doesn't exist on the metal spectrum anymore.

...Boston?

>checks thread
>no breaking benjamin

You must be underage or black. Either or just leave. No one wants to hear your shitty opinion

DISTURBED

For fighters definitely

they aren't even mediocre. they couldn't sing and couldn't play their instruments well. basically a testament to marketing

Panic! At The Disco

Deep Purple also

Maroon 5
like literally they are worse than nickleback

also fagstin timberlake

Originiality doesnt exist period in music anymore.

Because although you are correct this guy already won the thread.

Boring.

Beat me to this one.

Meshuggah. It's all slow repetitive stuff. Great band doe

Triggered much?

All of the Mexican music

Hatebreed.

But it's not a bad thing.

based on your logic i deduce that you're a shillary supporter

*tips*

It's funny because it's true.

wesley willis

>i win

COLDPLAY

Disturbed, every fucking song is the same

>doesn't exist
>literally more experimenting than in any other time in human history

So much this

You're retarded if you believe this. Every musician ever respects the Beatles for good reason. I play piano and have 100s of piano books. The Beatles blow my mind EVERY TIME I play them. To write such a variety of hits and to have albums that all sounded different...well, you're a fucking retard so you'll never understand.

this must be a bait..

The Band

>The Beatles blow my mind EVERY TIME I play them
>The Beatles blow my mind EVERY TIME
>The Beatles blow

K bruh

AC/DC

The Wiggles

Beastie Boys.

Every fawking song has the same damn beat

They were essentially the first boyband ever. They're the one direction of their time. People say they "revolutionized music" even though they're literal ass.

>THEY ARE DA MOST FAMOUS BAND FOR A REASON DUH

Nah. They legit made the same song for their entire career, almost as bad as Dragonforce.

Oasis

this guy gets it

>already won the thread.
I see your Beatles and raise you one Coldplay

Hey. Fuck you.

>what is brass monkey as compared to Paul Revere
>what is Sabotage as compared to No Sleep Till Brooklyn

Musicians don't want to be them, they want the stacks of money they made because of great marketing. Selling shit music to people who know fuck all about music while being regarded as good. It's everyone's wet dream.

2. What approach should be taken when creating brand identity based on current best practice?

what does this mean

why would i vote for that skank? I like metal but I just don't like meshuggah..listened a few times and just can't get into them..Why are metalheads so elitist ffs..it's just music why do you take it so seriously?

Tell the barber you're sick of looking like an asshole.

red hot chili peppers

Rhcp

Saying the Beatles suck is like saying raping children is awesome. Sure it's an opinion, but you're fucking wrong and anyone who has 1/2 a brain just considered you a retard edge-lord. "Her der in so different. I don't like that thing other people like."

Clearly never listened to Country Mikes Greatest Hits.

LOL This faggot is losing his shit over a Sup Forums troll. Even if someone hates the Beatles, why do you care enough to defend them against anonymous strangers on the internet? Fuck outta here.

Absolutely. It's like each song has the same structure and the lyrics are all drafted by a 13 year old goth kid.

Doobi doo, gona hafta wayn ya, doobi doo, I'm frum califoynya, oh me oh my oh me oh my

'no'

Grateful Dead. Can't stand that shit.

Tool

Nightwish.
Oh, and by the way, about this fantastic thread...

i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/047/536/562.png

Arctic Monkeys

Cuz I'm shitting. I'll stop when I'm done.

U2

I'm sorry to break the truth to you Mr. Fedora man. The band your parents listened to and adored actually sucked nuts. Try listening to a little Vladimir Horowitz

>haha why do you care about anything you should just be apathetic and be too terrified of criticism to express opinions without a facade of irony

queer

EVERY.
SINGLE.
DEATHMETAL BAND.
EVER.

Hahaha. I wish Anthony Keidis would become a mute. I can't stand that faggot.

this. fuck ac/dc.

This 1000x

Answer is obviously:
>follow the best practices, they are there for a reason

Also beat up whoever asked this question because it's literally "What would you use for plucking grass with pincers?"

nailed it.

Anything on the radio these days

I hate 21 Pilots the most I think

Metal is the only good genre, only plebs who don't understand anything about music would disagree

>opinion
>wrong

Go fuck yourself in your yellow submarine, cunt. If I slammed my half-hard cock on some drums and dragged my balls across a piano it would create better music than the Beatles ever have. Also John Lennon was a cuck.

>For defending our shitty band, $0.00 has been added to your account. Thank you and keep up the good work.

he's not wrong. pink floyd is the worst and most overrated omg so stoned bro "band"

No. Then I'd be a retard. Try listening to the sound a revolver makes when you put the shooty end in your mouth.

>not having the heart and soul of a 13 year old goth kid