Is this the best classic rock album ever made?

Is this the best classic rock album ever made?

Led Zeppelin is utter shit.

no

why does this board hate Led Zeppelin?

That would be Exile on Main Street.

We enjoy good music

Not even as good as Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti.

>Death Grips
>kpop
>Grimes
>good music
>good

do you really have to ask yourself that question?

A succesful, generally well liked, popular artist.
Why would a board full of insecure hipsters NOT pretend to hate that?

You need to learn that this board is comprised of 25 people all bad taste and have some form of mental illness.They also love critics more than music

Are you an insecure hipster?

Close but it's actually this

>HEH, not even close

this entire thread

>projecting this hard

not even the best loop zoop

>why does Sup Forums hate this thing that everyone loves. It's as if this website is full of bitter, pathetic people who are constantly looking for something to hate irrationally

>classic rock

Eew, my dad listens to that and he voted for Donald Drumpf.

1 and 2 were better

>tfw I just started seeing this girl and her favorite band is Led Zeppelin, and we were making out to Stairway last night

This board loves Kanye and Radiohead. Two famous artists.

When will people stop this "lel Sup Forums hates mainstream music xddd" meme when we have daily Kendrick threads?

awful satire

It would probably be this

It's pretty fucking good. Last time I took LSD I listened to it all the way through. Absolutely amazing experience, up there with A Saucerful of Secrets and Congratulations by MGMT.

But I'm explaining your life to a tee you know there's more needle drop and scruffy threads then there needs to be keep denying underager

Lol wtf

t.assblasted numale

When The Levee Breaks is great. LZ doesn't really have an amazing album start to finish tho, just some really good songs scattered over 10 years.

t.Fantano
It's true now get back to work fadget

because we have taste in music unlike some of you people

Are you having a breakdown?

No I'm having an autism fit

Are you?Think about it kiddo

I can't speak for the rest of the board but... Led Zeppelin gets way too much airplay. In my city there's a one hour exclusive block every day on the radio on top of being Eagles-level overplayed. THE FACT THAT band doesn''t even get that much airplay in my town. I just want something else besides some mediocre Zep song.

Are you role playing as me? Seek help boy

The Eagles are legitimately trash Zeppelin isn't that bad you fags go overboard with the zep hate

That's called a dadrock station. They play that because that's what a lot of people like.

>not Abbey Road

Very good bait

Unfortunately, they've bled onto my indie station too. Not to as severe a degree, but.... I think the only station that doesn't play them are the top 40 stations and the religious stations.

I just wish everybody would get sick of them.

I listen to it and I unironically voted for Trump

fuck outta here Desperado is 10/10

Eagles are objectively bad they're the closest thing to being pseud-music you cretin

Eagles are great and Hotel California and Desperado are excellent and consistent albums all the way through.

Simply untrue

Only the nu-males like Radiohead

Only the niggers like Kanye