Why is height important to women? I don't understand the obsession with it

Why is height important to women? I don't understand the obsession with it.

You must be a Manlet

It`s not really important.
It`s a meme.
It only really matters when you`re really short, and that means you have bad health or something.

They think that someone smaller than them won't do a good job protecting them. It's a primal instinct

Because what sounds hotter to you as a person who gets fucked: looking down at the eyes of the person who fucks you or looking up into them.

It makes me feel safe. Also black guys tend to be tall so yeah

Why is a particular bone structure and the protuberance of certain parts of the body important to men?

It's important because a lot of women these days are looking for a replacement daddy.

If a women ever complements your height, or goes on about how tall you are, or otherwise draws needless attention to it, proceed with caution.

They associate it with protection and dominance. Nothing makes a girl more wet that an unfriendly to everyone but her big guy being very kind and gentle her them and very rough and dominating when fucking.

I think we like to feel that we are smaller in size because we feel more safe and protected

Why are boobs important to men? I don't understand the obsession with them.

Fuck me then. Girls always say "Yuo're so tall!!"
And I'm not that tall

Boob size isn't that important to a lot of men.

Because no one wants to go out with a disgusting fat chick, with a disgusting smelly beef curtain vagina.

Or its because the guy is actually tall... You know?

They want to feel small and feminine next to their tall strong bf, they can't feel that way standing shoulder to shoulder with some queasy manlet

Men only have boobs if they have hormonal issues or are morbidly obese. Both women and men have height, but men don't care about it nearly as much.

/Thread

I'm 6'2" white, blonde hair, blue eyes and 50% German. I AM THE MASTER ARYAN RACE

This

Tfw 6'3 and no manlet will ever know what it feels like to pick up a girl

Probably beacause of the same reson we like tall guys a primitive instinct that tells men that we can feed the offspring and big hips because we can deliver the child without dying, this doesn't aply to all of course, but generally

>no manlet will ever know what it feels like to pick up a girl
neither will you, so it works out.

It's honestly a meme, please don't take it seriously.

You'd really only have to worry if you're under 5'5" and even then I know niggas shorter than that who have gotten laid

It's an evolutionary throwback. Mate selection among females is driven by their need to have a provider/protector.

I'm 4'6", if I don't get a tall guy my kids will be short too. At least with a very tall guy they might come out average.

4'6 is literally the height of a child.

That's literally midget height. You are a midget.

Why should a tall guy ruin his kids by mating with you? Women are so entitled.

dominance
Taller people are more dominant. Height, wealth, strength, stoicism, musical talent, and certain body odors(google androstenol to get an idea)Short men are basically children in the eyes of society.

Kek

I'm 6'2 and i'd fuck you, but there's no way I'd have kids with you

Basically guarantees 5'8 boys

>also black guys tend to be tall
totally not a black guy that wants to feel loved

He wouldn't ruin them, they'd just be average height.

>wealth, strength, stoicism, musical talent

Pretty sure those ones are bullshit.

No they'd be manets. But it's fine as long as they 're girls.

For men being average height is being ruined. Also, considering her midget height, they'd likely not even be average height.

I hope for a tall guy, but I get the creeping feeling that I'd have to settle as being a single mom to one's kids, or share him with a taller girl.

Dominance.

Height indicates superiority and dominance even if it's only perceived at a subconscious level.

Much better to be tall than short.

And their average height will give them a disadvantage getting a gf themselves if all short women like you are to be given those taller men as it becomes the norm, much like you'd (presumably) refuse to get kids with an average height guy.
Congratulations, you just doomed your own future potential sons.

Why is OP gay for cocks? I don't understand the obsession with it.

>I know niggas shorter than that who have gotten laid
I bet they don't have autism though

I don't care about boob size, nor ass size really.

Anyone can 'get laid'. Finding a meaningful relationship is more difficult.

For a "meaningful relationship" even more so, height has zero relevance.

But the alternative is even worse. The shorter the guy the shorter the kids.

I can get with a tall guy and have average height sons. If I get with a short guy the sons are going to be even shorter than him.

It's not fair, there's no winning either way, but one is at least leading to an average norm. I'd rather have a son whose 5'8" height is a problem for him, than a son whose 5'0" height is a problem for him.

>girl caring about height
>meaningful relationship
Pick one

>height has zero relevance
If you're short, the chances of a female actually opening up enough to initiate a relationship is going to be sparse. They may not mind getting fucked by a short guy, but a relationship could potentially mean children/them being a father figure, which is a turn off if they're short.

Most people in 1st world countries are entitled and want their Disney-esque 6'5 prince.

bullshit
Being short takes away most options automatically

>meet girl in uni
>both share a ton in common
>she's cute
>I fall for her
>we go places and do things
>laptop left open
>curiosity kills the cat
>read a private pm
>she mentions she thinks 'a guy' really wants her but said they're just too short(she's 5'2, i'm 5'7)
>heart sank
>oneitis turned out to be a shallow normie

/thread

OP you are fucking retarded if you don't understand this.

We also could reach things (and still can) that you can't.

do you know how many times i am just walking around the grocery store and women ask me to get something off the shelf for them? their pussy gets moist as they watch my long strong masculine arm grab the food they need most and i am their only source of refuge.

Bullshit. If that were true shorter guys would never get laid or married and have kids. Which is obviously not true.

Ever notice that khv robots are tall?

The only girls caring about height, are the shallow bimbo sluts you would never want to have a real relationship with anyway - just use as fucktoys ;)

Same as women with height then.

Retarded thread.

But they have to work very hard and for their hard work and effort they get worse quality women compared to tall men. That is not fair. Women deserve to suffer for this.

you literally just described my relationship. top kek

Stop lying already. You know that what you just wrote is not true. So tell us how tall you are and if you are a kissless virgin? I can guarantee it's not because of your height.

actually that is true, shorter guys rarely get laid or married or have kids

The only reason there's short people at all is that men will settle for a short woman

>shorter guys rarely get laid or married or have kids
Source.

Even though it's called a 'boner' doesn't mean there's bones inside a dick,retard.

>Stop lying already. You know that what you just wrote is not true.
It is true. I know I can stop being a virgin (I'm 5'10 24 year old KV by the way). But I would have to work hard and Chad has to work less. I will not accept that like a cuck.

>no grills on the internet
>you must be a gay man
>faggot for black primate dick

Common sense?
would you want to marry a dude shorter than you?

Oh, it's you. The bone structure guy. The mentally ill eastern European. The "it's not fair, Chad gets it for free, I'm not a cuck" guy.

For everyone else, just ignore this guy. He's far beyond reasoning or hope.

Yeah it's me. And all I have said is true. I didn't choose to get born inferior. Why should I suffer for it? Why should I fix mistakes that I didn't cause? Why should I calmly accept that I wasn't born a Chad and accept that others will treat me poorly for not being a Chad?

You're only half master Aryan race

Why? He seems like me, actually.

You chose to be a failure. That's all. Guys shorter and uglier than you are getting pussy and being successful in life.

>Anyone can 'get laid'.

Not anyone, Mr Normie.

Get out. Just get out

Working hard to get women who would pay to suck Chads dick is humiliating. It's cucked.

Being succesful? What exactly do you mean by succesful?

Go ahead. Call your dear leader a cuck. He's shorter than you and the most powerful man in the world. Because he didn't spend his youth whining all day long on a Cambodian tapestry forum.

I'm not Russian first and foremost. But so what? For every Putin you have millions of manlets who worked hard and ended up with nothing. So the odds are stacked against you.

You might as well be trying to talk me into buying lottery tickets because one guy won.

Serious question for a change, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

It's something can't really understand unless you're a man let. It's just societal norms and shit bro, if you're a chick it doesn't look good walking around with a short guy.
>it just looks weird

It's basic biology, robots.

Since females are the less competitive and more choosey sex, so they'll select for traits that indicates fitness in a mate for the purpose of benefiting their offspring's survival . This can create extreme instances of sexual dimorphism between males as females. Just look at this male Long-tailed widowbird.

Male height makes a woman feel more protected. A manlet won't be able to protect a woman from being raped like chad can. That's where the 6' ft meme comes from. Human height has been increasing over the centuries.

Well. I'm not the most inferior guy out there (let's get that out of the way). I see fucks who are even more inferior who work hard to get scraps of what Chads get. And they're genuinely happy with their life. They're happy with working hard only to achieve mediocrity (if even that). This gives me hope (even though it shouldn't). There must be some good argument for why people accept this humiliation. Why they accept this unfairness because otherwise everyone would be hateful, bitter and mentally ill like me, right?

So I've been trying to find this reason, this argument. And I can't talk about it in real life. I can however talk about it here.

So that's it. Everyone else accepts this somehow, so maybe if I can accept it there is still a chance for me to live life.

I recommend going to a prostitute to get some experience about sex.

Why else does anyone buy a lotto tix? Haha fuck this I'm 184cm I never knew there was issues with being short

Nah. I'm not paying for what Chad and normies can get for free.

>womanlet asking for a 6 inch+ discrepancy, AT LEAST
wasn't even worth it, my man

You're too beta to go to a prostitute. You know who go to prostitutes? Chads. Not betas. Chads who can get pussy for free also go to prostitutes because they can.

Yeah but I can't get pussy for free. That's the difference. If I was a Chad, it wouldn't be humiliating, but I'm not. So it is.

That doesn't make sense. Go to a prostitute. Be like Chad. If you don't, it just means you're choosing to be a beta failure.

But we all know you want to be a failure. It's your own choice.

>That doesn't make sense. Go to a prostitute. Be like Chad. If you don't, it just means you're choosing to be a beta failure.
That's fucking wrong. By going to a prostitude I will not be "like a Chad" because I'm still short, ugly, small dicked and dumb.

>But we all know you want to be a failure. It's your own choice.
By going to a prostitute, I would be even bigger failure.

>>>>>
Height is "increasing" recently because we have a better diet (besides other factors), and only because we became smaller after the industrial revolution (less meat and more wheat does that to people).Thats why the Gauls were taller than the Roman for example.

I'm 5'8" & prob got way more pussy than you my friend. It is not a mans height,it is how he carries himself & his confidence & self esteem. Plus I played football & wrestled in college. So I'm not
a pussy by any means

It's not just women, I could understand why women want tall guys. But dudes want to be friends with tall guys. I've noticed that the tall and or attractive guys are talked too more by other men and males will go out of their way to be their friend.

Every time, doesn't matter how charismatic the short dude is, the tall and or attractive fags will have the dudes gather around them and they will start conversations and open pathways to friendship like asking about interests that aren't business or class related. The shorter guy is left out and walks to class alone despite making everyone laugh or how much they "hit it off".

I've witnessed some harsh truths but this blows me away, this is some animal planet shit. Short dude working at company for 10 years, perfect attendance except the time his son was killed in accident. He wanted some higher position. some tall 6'2'' fag just started working there for 4 years. Surprise surprise, he gets the position over the more experienced short guy.

I think it's entirely because of percieved value most of the time.

Like if you could get a funsized candy bar for a quarter or a full sized one for a quarter, you'd want the bigger one right? Get more for the value.

If you were short and wanted to be taller because you think you'd have an easier time doing things if you were taller it would be a better value to you.

A lo of it I suspect also has to do with females talk a lot more then men.
Which means they have to try explaining their decisions more often to people, if you want something sometimes you just try to explain it in a positive way that comes to mind even if you know it's not always the best thing.

>why would I get any job to pay my bills and live on my own while the top 1% doesn't have to work as hard?
>why bother working on my social skills when other people are more apt or have learned it at an earlier age, putting me at a disadvantage?
>why would I practice any hobby or try to improve any skill of interest when there are people out there much better than me with less effort?
>why bother eating healthy as there are people out there whom are healthier by default while they can eat much less healthy without any significant issues?
>why bother trying to find things I'll enjoy if there are people out there who'll find more enjoyment out of the same things?
>why live life when other have a better quality of life by default? Yet no way i'll off myself, I just demand to magically be compensated and get as much for free as the best people get!
If you're actually sincere and open to different perspectives, although let's be fair, you haven't shown any indications you are thus far, consider the following.
Rather than trying to live life continuously comparing yourself to other people's level of challenges and required effort to achieve anything, continuously obsessed over how people exist out there having it much better than you, try to work on living your own life instead.
If you enjoy practicing a hobby or using a skill, do so. It's of no significance that there are people out there much more proficient than you at much younger age, unless you have some dream of one day becoming world renown for your skill. If this is the case, better forfeit it and shift your desires as you definitely don't have the willpower, motivation and genuine passion to get remotely far enough for that (like the majority of people, which is okay if you stay realistic).
cont.

You're already a massive failure for complaining on a Japanese image board for being too short to get bitches. Fam it's all excuses for you being an autistic cuckold. Really depressed? Save money and fly to Thailand or Phillipines, your 5 foot tall ass will be a giant among those tiny gooks. Fuck your fill and come home get your pathetic self loathing ass out of the basement you faggot

The same applies to a job, socializing, romance, anything in life really.
Find for yourself if something is worth the effort it requires to obtain without looking at how much effort other people need to put into it, and from there decide whether or not to go for it.
If you decide not to go for it, be aware it's your own decision and crying about it is particularly stupid as it's you who decided it's not worth the effort.

Yes, life is unfair, some people will get everything handed on a silver platter, and some things will turn out to me too much effort to go for in your own opinion while it's not too much effort for others (either because they require less effort, or because they do find it worth similar or more effort).

As average looking (at best) borderline manlet with progressive chronic illness likely to only have a decade left I could sit here crying about no effortless perfect gf, how I can't find a perfect job with limited ability, how I will never reach master-level in any skill or hobby in my lifetime, how it's unfair my lifespan is shortened however much effort I put into health.
instead, I prefer to try and find contentedness in the mediocre-to-average things in life: I've got friends by learning social skills with effort, got a job that barely pays the bills but I can live on my own at least, enjoy my hobbies even if I'm mediocre, try to help people where I can without expecting atl east the same back, and I can appreciate the smaller things in life even though I'll soon be dead and I'll never know what it's like to be middle-class or higher in terms of disposable money and never having monetary issues.
I've tried the former, but in my experience sulking over not having a golden ticket in life never improved my life nor made me enjoy any of it. Sure my current state takes more effort and energy, and even the average healthy person putting in as much effort would have a great life, but I'm still much better off than staying stagnant.

All of these greentext questions make sense. And there is no good answer.

>If you're actually sincere and open to different perspectives
I'm open to them as long as they make sense, they usually don't.

>Rather than trying to live life continuously comparing yourself to other people's level of challenges and required effort to achieve anything, continuously obsessed over how people exist out there having it much better than you, try to work on living your own life instead.
But these comparisons are apparent. Ignoring this injustice? Why should I? I could have had such a great life if I was born better. But I didn't.

> It's of no significance that there are people out there much more proficient than you at much younger age, unless you have some dream of one day becoming world renown for your skill
Unless you're a Chad, having skills is useless.

>don't have the willpower, motivation and genuine passion to get remotely far enough for that
Yeah as if it was about willpower, motivation and passion. It's about the starting point, the talent.

>Find for yourself if something is worth the effort it requires to obtain without looking at how much effort other people need to put into it, and from there decide whether or not to go for it.
But what good reason is there to ignore the injustice? It makes no sense.

>Yes, life is unfair, some people will get everything handed on a silver platter, and some things will turn out to me too much effort to go for in your own opinion while it's not too much effort for others (either because they require less effort, or because they do find it worth similar or more effort).
Simply unacceptable. Normies deserve to suffer for this, it's them who create this hierarchy.

>instead, I prefer to try and find contentedness in the mediocre-to-average things in life
You're a cuck. You get treated like shit by normies and you just take it.

>but I'm still much better off than staying stagnant
I doubt that.

HaHa. "illusions of grandeur "

It's not a conscious thing, it's biological. Their biology compels them to mate with males with only the best characteristics. It's why manlets are useless.

>Normies deserve to suffer for this
But you're a normie...

Am I really? I would be if I was either superior or content with being inferior.

>never cared about men's heights
>thought it was a meme
>get a female friend
>she says he has to be over 6 ft and she nearly started drooling when she found out some guy was 6'8

That was so strange.

>all those counter "arguments"
I'm sorry to tell you if you think the world or "system" or whatever is holding you down, it pales in comparison to how much you're holding yourself down.
>You're a cuck.
Says the one who decides to "live" life without any momentum, accepting defeat before even considering fighting for a place in life.
You're the one accepting the notion that because you're not the top 1% of mankind you're inferior and thus not worthy of getting anything (by not even trying), instead enforcing the idea that anything you could have as well as anything people putting in effort is best to be given to other people who don't have to do a thing in life. You're practically preaching here that the bottom 99% should just get on all fours with ass up, waiting to get fucked by the 1% as that's all we're good for.

>Am I really?
You are, you just have the mentality of an 19-yearold thinking he's got the world figured out already.

Why is weight important to men? I don't understand the obsession with it.

Why is breast size important to men? I don't understand the obsession with it.

Why is the average looks rating out of five important to men? I don't understand the obsession with it.

Why is getting regular sex in a relationship while having the free option to do it with others as well important to men? I don't understand the obsession with it.

Ad addendum, >I'm open to them as long as they make sense, they usually don't.
You're clearly not.

>I'm sorry to tell you if you think the world or "system" or whatever is holding you down, it pales in comparison to how much you're holding yourself down.
Explain please.

>Says the one who decides to "live" life without any momentum, accepting defeat before even considering fighting for a place in life.
Why should I fight for a place which gifted people get easily?

>You're practically preaching here that the bottom 99% should just get on all fours with ass up, waiting to get fucked by the 1% as that's all we're good for.
That's what people who try are doing. If you "try" and "work hard" then you're just supporting the gifted people. You're participating in society, helping it. The society made up of people who treat you like shit for being inferior. That's what waiting to get fucked is.

>You are, you just have the mentality of an 19-yearold thinking he's got the world figured out already.
Insults, shaming, but no arguments.

Being open to something and criticizing it for not making sense is not mutually exclusive. I'm open to new ideas, but if someone tells me the new idea and it makes no sense, then I'm gonna just say it and discard the idea.

Are you female? Can you explain OP's question?

Nope, I'm just a troll and think this thread is fucking stupid.

Women care about height because they are stupid fucking vapid status seeking shallow whores.

Hope that explains it :^)