Itt : CUTE!

itt : CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

stores.ebay.com/binkiesnbows/
etsy.com/shop/MyBinkiesAndBows
m.ebay.com/sme/vintage4me2/so.html?_soffid=200&_soffType=SaleAndClearence&isRefine=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am afraid

Looks like an Elin thread for TERA.

Thats the cloths Lolita wore in that 90's movie

you mean to tell me that these patterns were 50 damn cents in the 50s?

Went shopping for my daughter in a nice cloths store, and similar designs were 3 figures

this is bait right?

Any other places i can find reference pics like these?

If you want dresses like this, i suggest this seller. it takes a little bit to get your clothing but they are all hand made and good quality

stores.ebay.com/binkiesnbows/
etsy.com/shop/MyBinkiesAndBows

not too far though. go into a upscale Manhattan or LI store, and you find slightly updated versions of this design around those prices.

OP here. I get all these pics from m.ebay.com/sme/vintage4me2/so.html?_soffid=200&_soffType=SaleAndClearence&isRefine=true

the binkies n bows lady does custom orders btw, it cost a little more but if you were to come to her with some of those pictures she would make it for you

Thats all i got folks but if youre interested 8ch dot net /loli/ is making a Unteralterbach type 1950s game using these as reference. Check it out

The artist is gone, are the old writers atleast in on it?

Different artists and different writers

Wish us luck

rule34 Pepi when?

these are so cute, i wish little girls still wore dresses like this

this is a cute thread not lewd, please leave

Get a sewing machine man, the stuff you can make with one can save you tons of cash, even if you only use it for stuff like Halloween costumes, clothing repairs and clothing customization

lewd

roll for your cutie

Rollin

rollin and blazin

Explosion!

Someone post more qts