youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
discord.gg/mryRW
youtube.com/watch?v=X65wCUSilEA
youtube.com/watch?v=s0xCAZLE7c8
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLn-JzMmnuagKWELUefJGvwglZFwE5TIN4&v=sI_bev7kYHU
youtu.be/_iGCafSOGAU
encyclopediadramatica.se/Perfection_Girl
amazon.com/Dorco-Platinum-ST300-Stainless-Blades/dp/B00LV4XD8A/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1478331619&sr=1-1&keywords=razor blade
youtube.com/watch?v=9mVOC8p1odw
itun.es/us/PtX9D?i=502732019
discordapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
youtu.be/0ph9Nm_6O30
youtube.com/watch?v=hN5X4kGhAtU&list=RD2p6M8Df3_94&index=33
youtube.com/watch?v=oR794_QBmug
youtube.com/watch?v=6LDEm8mC-Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake any girl NUDe with PS. See link in related pic

youtu.be/ADm7Fqi_11I

gifyu.com/images/insta979bd.gif

ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/

media.tenor.co/images/f4dc9b8602807ccc73d1579d9f59a1cd/raw

youtu.be/xMlA9MT7HKg

i.4cdn.org/b/1478359717304.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=-uEkDyHp4vA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy#PT-109_and_PT-59

youtu.be/ieVGE6YdUsA

226EC20

eval $(thefuck --alias)

fuck

Looks very dry and uncomfortable.

"[thing I don't like] is literally worse than hitler!"

autism spectrum disorder

C:\Program Files\Windows Defender

He is of bad credit so declareth the inner circle

h fis a h cis dis a dis fis

Eugenia Cooney Fleshlight

>added the picture for some reference

usa.user-ib.ru/vt/src/1424229068748.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=GQpfQd1397E

Sharing gun dreams

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pA1mIqYyJMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KeZXDconu0w

www.williamscherry.com

youtu.be/R0VCfbxrEgE

thrway09
18 | M
Pussy, cock, anything

Someday Came Suddenly

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda

here's a code for some lucky faggot. already got a free code and i got dubs so .. ya
LJM7K-PQNE5-2E248

:rnbo::smile:;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;;3;

Its a spam glitch for a messageboard i use

except there are emojis between the ;3;s because the rainbow command cannot handle unicode, causing 1 emoji to become 3 characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=qz4jIXg9mnE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZSS9g8Rkww

discordapp.com/invite/0no6bT7EnQXeF2Hs

, Blastoise

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mayo is actually a pretty complex flavor, and most that actually understand it realize that it goes better with a bit of spice. This can be from the very basic mustard and mayo (yes mustard is considered a hot sauce, if you don't realize this you've never had good mustard) to the very powerful American horseradish sauce (which is mayo and grated horseradish) all the way to the more modern takes like sriracha or habanero mayonnaise
The only white people like mayo meme is absolute retardation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_Russian_small_arms_and_light_weapons

>Not nearly as exciting as I expected it to be...

Pussy, can't even say it on an anonymous message board.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBLpzWd_p4

Contexto histórico
El Románico es el arte de la plena Edad Media y del Feudalismo. El estilo se adapta a una sociedad ruralizada, analfabeta y controlada intelectualmente por la Iglesia. Es por esto el arte de la irracionalidad, del oscurantismo y del misterio
Existen una serie de rasgos culturales que determinan el estilo. El sentido de este mundo y de todos sus seres se encontraba en la religión. La Iglesia coacciona el pensamiento libre y desconfía de todos aquellos capaces de pensar por si mismos. De este modo vemos como el dogma religioso produce irracionalidad y superstición, pero además crea la concepción de un mundo autoritario, inmutable, eterno y dogmático.
La ley medieval no es escrita, es consuetudinaria, es buena porque es vieja y porque siempre ha existido y existirá. Las revoluciones medievales son realmente involuciones hacia un pasado con ley, por lo que el arte románico se crea para que perdure en el tiempo.
La fe no es comprensible para todos, y sólo clérigos y nobleza podían inmiscuirse en los misterios de la fe. La gran mayoría simplemente la asentía y la acataba por dogma como un oscuro misterio, es por esto por lo que la iglesia románica no está bien iluminada y es más bien oscura, para hacer de este lugar el sitio donde en recogimiento y reposo se adora a Dios.
En lo referente a los rasgos socio-económicos influyentes en el arte románico, podemos decir que este estilo es la producción plástica de la aristocracia feudal y de los monjes altomedievales. Es por tanto un arte monástico y feudal.
Socialmente se produce una alianza entre el clero y la nobleza, dos estamentos con intereses comunes: dominar a los labradores y conseguir más poder en una época en la que el poder no era algo fijo sino algo que se gana y se pierde constantemente.
Existen tres estamentos sociales: la nobleza es la clase guerrera encargada de defender a los demás, el clero es la salvaguarda espiritual y el laboro es la encargada

Plz maek a cut version of it.

Papa Roach

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers to answer questions from the kids.
One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is.
"Kenny," he says.
"And what is your question, Kenny?" she asks.
"I have three questions," he says. "First -- what happened in Benghazi? "Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts? "Third -- what happened to that six billion dollars that went missing while you were Secretary of State?”
Just then the bell rings for recess.
Hillary tells the students that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says,
"Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?”
A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.
Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Johnny," he says.
"What is your question, Johnny?" she asks.
"I have five questions," he says. "First -- what happened in Benghazi? "Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts? "Third -- whatever happened to that six billion dollars that went missing while you were Secretary of State? "Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 21 minutes early? "And, fifth -- where's Kenny?”

Phoenix Marie

Haciendo la tarea? jajajaja

You could have taught her the right ways. Learning to fuck is easier than getting a personality.
Using alcohol, positive and negative reinforcement can work wonders.

Mine: I have a wish to die soon, while I'm happy. Dying of old age, living until your body gives up is tedious and sad - seen it too many times; anheroing aftervsomethingvsad is pathetic, plus it means that you'll have to go through something heartbreaking first. It would be great to leave knowing that all is wellvand that I've managed to reach happiness.

youtu.be/qN4s75Srcos

知り合い

youtu.be/Z0qsgbzH38A

lOl nIgGeRsZ

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

x2

Google masha babko nude
or
brittneybarbie1

thenlook at the images

discord.gg/mryRW

youtube.com/watch?v=X65wCUSilEA

Hello, and if this is your first time tuning in, thank you for letting me into your home. For all our returning viewers, welcome back.

Sos un pete loco

Can you feel the sunshine?
Does it brighten up your day?
Don't you feel that sometimes
You just need to run away?
Reach out for the sunshine
Forget about the rain
Just think about the good times

youtube.com/watch?v=s0xCAZLE7c8

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLn-JzMmnuagKWELUefJGvwglZFwE5TIN4&v=sI_bev7kYHU

Suerte con la pau.

Are you referring to Attack Attack! By chance?

youtu.be/_iGCafSOGAU

encyclopediadramatica.se/Perfection_Girl

kewl

blood eagle

amazon.com/Dorco-Platinum-ST300-Stainless-Blades/dp/B00LV4XD8A/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1478331619&sr=1-1&keywords=razor blade

youtube.com/watch?v=9mVOC8p1odw

itun.es/us/PtX9D?i=502732019

discordapp.com/

IN

THE

NAME OF GOD

THE COMPASSIONATE THE

MERCIFUL

MAY

GOD BLESS THEE AND KEEP THEE MAY GOD

BE GRACIOUS UNTO THEE AND SHINE THE LIGHT

OF

ITS

HOLY

SPIRIT COUNTENANCE UPON

THEE AND GUIDE THEE

IN

UNIVERSAL

TRUTH AND IN PEACE AND IN LOVE

FREEDOM AND EQUALITY

BEING

THY

BIRTHRIGHT

ALL FOR ONE ONE FOR ALL

AMEN ALL MEN ALL MEN AMEN

AMEN ALL WOMEN ALL WOMEN AMEN

static void draw(vector toDraw);

import java.util.Scanner;

public class Classone {
public static void main(String[] args) {
Scanner Scan = new Scanner(System.in);
int age;
age = Scan.nextInt();
if (age < 50) {
System.out.println("You're fairly young"); //next if statement is nested
if (age < 25) {
System.out.println("You're very young");}
}else{
System.out.println("You're fairly old");
if (age > 95) {
System.out.println("You're very old");
}
}
}
}

I wrote it in notepad to get rid of error messages on eclipse and copy pasted it into eclipse when I was finished. It helps to write scripts in different things. Keeps it fresh.

BACK IN BLACK TIME TO DUST YOURSELF OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s

mattress

youtu.be/0ph9Nm_6O30

Suzanne Berhow Hanson rape

youtube.com/watch?v=hN5X4kGhAtU&list=RD2p6M8Df3_94&index=33

youtube.com/watch?v=oR794_QBmug

Griffith did nothing wrong

tommy oliver

because you are both fucking expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=6LDEm8mC-Nw

/333C330