Hey Sup Forums I'm still in the hospital for my scrotal scramble. So here's what they look like...

Hey Sup Forums I'm still in the hospital for my scrotal scramble. So here's what they look like...they haven't really completely sewed it up and put tubes in it because of an infection

That you ballbro?

What in fucking Satan's name is this shit??
This is a fucking nightmare of a picture.

Timestamp, and tell us how the fuck this happened.

What the fuck did you do?

You should have said if you dont post in this thread this will happen to you

ive been here too long...

What the hell happened?

I like what deepdream did to my peen and sack!

I think they cut open their sacks

wtf is this? is this a dick or vagina?

he sliced open his ballsack

i remember this. one asshole was like, "oh yeah, he should be fine. all they have to do is sew it back up. should be no infection to worry about." So much for that.

WHY???

It was a ballsack.

Ballbro, Sack-kid, yes, the saga continues. I posted almost a week ago so to recap:

I took an ambien
I have gender issues
woke up in delerium frantically tearing open my scrote
Decided to post a timestamp and a fucked up video of me jangling my exposed peepods while "Weird Al - Like a Surgeon" is playing in background
Called ambulance and smoked a cig while waiting for it to arrive.

Sup Forums always comes first....always

Holy shit, just when you thought you'd seen everything some fuckwit goes and crawls under the bar.

Jesus.

the fuck

Good to see you back Ballbro. What have the doctors said about the infection?

Hope your staff infection makes you sterile moron.

You gave yourself a burnley wallet you daft bastard lmao.

>scrotal scramble
the unity of those two words can only be described as pure evil

It's so tiny :)

I'll be in the hospital probably until monday. I can't shower with an exposed wound like that so I smell like a dead trash can and gasoline. I should get the tubes out tomorrow or later tonight. They already had to uhhh...take out the gauze and repack it. Which despite being shot up with a massive amount of morphine before they did it is was still horrible. The pain was more from feeling the gauze unwind inside my sack...they're gonna do that again too probably.

I also took a diarhea and a bunch of it spashed on my sack...I tried to clean it, but at this point I really wanna just get it amputated.

If you wasn't a femanon wannabe I'd say that's gangster as fuck.

Post vid

You don't deserve a clacker bag so I hope you get your wish cockbag.

What should I do in the video?

Ayyyy lmao it's Trump

Video ripping out tubes n stitches and screaming I am mangina

I can probably work with that...I think something more meatspinny would push the creative envelope a bit more.

Thanks user, now I know what its called! The more you know!

Fuck sake m8 you're nuts! Pardon the pun. How the fuck could you do that even watching somebody take a whack in the balls turns my stomach.

I learn from the best! Also I have to admit, seeing a glass bottle break in a guys anus kinda made me queezy...but seeing my own sack like that didn't even make my appetite go away. I even randomly got a woody shortly after it happened but decided it was best not to fap it off.

I've seen that video I felt the dudes panic, but hey stick a jar up jur ass then expect the worst. If I was you I'd a passed out or if I had a gun put a bullet in my dome.

Anyway eh I hope your balls are feeling better soon bro, catch ye later sad sack

How many psichiatrists did u get. what are your next moves op

Hey OP, I tore my balls open in a climbing freak accident last september.

I was climbing a 5.13 (pretty fucking hard) that is pretty much climbing a ceiling with pockets in it. at the lip of the roof there is a 20 foot tall ponderosa tree sitting maybe 7 feet below the roof. I fell after clipping a draw at the lip and my partner had too much slack and dropped me on the tree. It was fucked up.

I got lowered to the ground and I took off my pants, only to see my right testicle hanging out. I had to zen the fuck out, hold my balls inside me with a bloody hand, and hike out half a mile up a big ass hill to get driven to the hospital.

super lucky, considering no tubes were damaged and it was a simple stitch job. been laid since then so i know for sure i'm alright hahaha.

but OP.... the fact you did this to yourself is absolutely fucked coming from a guy who had a similar situation. smfh.

pic of the climb I got fucked up on.
I had stitches on my balls for about a month.
Started climbing again within two weeks, and didn't take a single pain med from the doctor (sold the xanax, smoked a fuck ton of weed).
I went back exactly a month later, chopped down the tree with a hand axe, and climbed the entire thing without falling first go. the redemption was amazing.

Well.. as I like souvenirs i would probably keep a little branch of the tree as a reminder..
But you got to keep your ball so I guess thats alright too.

Ballbro's back!

>those tubes

My fetish!